Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumpís language

https://freebeacon.com/politics/trum...nnual-retreat/
    Revelation 13:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Do any of you people see what is going on???

harry

I think he is the forerunner of the anti-Christ. History repeats itself. Trump is much like Julius Caesar , who lived very close to before the birth of Christ. I think Jesusís return is near..

Comment

Originally posted by John Milton View Post
      I think he is the forerunner of the anti-Christ. History repeats itself. Trump is much like Julius Caesar , who lived very close to before the birth of Christ. I think Jesusís return is near..
      Although I don't believe he is the antichrist because antichrist is a spirit, I do believe church goers need to wake up and come to an understanding from 2 Corinthians 11, that Satan's ministers always transform themselves into messengers of light.

Therefore they wouldn't come on the scene promoting what God hates openly but rather they would be wearing sheepskins that hide what they are really all about in order to be used of Satan behind the scenes to bring chaos upon the people of God in the long run and the problem is that things can look one way at face value and be something altogether totally different in beneath the surface of what can be seen.

However, if church goers can't even see the truth within the scriptures that they read, and most of them haven't a clue of the truth within them, then how would they be able to know a wolf in sheep's clothing from anyone else?

Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by John Milton View Post
        I think he is the forerunner of the anti-Christ. History repeats itself. Trump is much like Julius Caesar , who lived very close to before the birth of Christ. I think Jesus’s return is near..
        I believe you are on the right track!

harry

Comment

Working...
        X