Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal is ordained to prevail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal is ordained to prevail

Millions of ordinary decent long time Christianish Americans love to hear the following:
    Jesus is coming soon ! (before "tribulation" ... before the Beast takes over)
    and
    Trump is going to make America great again. Trump is going to save America.
    The fact is, The Revelation reveals the above statements are false.

The above statements are lies that Satan hopes you will believe .....
    so you will be confused and vulnerable when Trump and "sovereign" USA go down and when the Beast emerges and you are still here on earth wondering what is going on.
    The current attack on Trump is just a mere warm-up to what is coming. Currently Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal is just playing with Trump compared to what is coming.

Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal is ordained to prevail. The Beast must have his throne.

Jesus is coming back on the LAST DAY of the 3.5 year reign of the Beast.
    Jesus is NOT whisking His people off the earth before the Beast reigns.
    Satan wants you to think you'll be whisked away before the Beast reigns,
    but it's not gonna happen.

If you think Jesus is going to whisk away His people before the Beast takes over and if you think Trump is going to prevail over Satan's Globalist, then you have no oil in your lamp.

Here's where to get the oil: Revelation 13 - Revelation 20:4 reveals soul saving blessing conveying information about our eras end time sequence of events found nowhere else.

http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/

Originally posted by John Prewett View Post
    Millions of ordinary decent long time Christianish Americans love to hear the following:
    and

so you will be confused and vulnerable when Trump and "sovereign" USA go down and when the Beast emerges and you are still here on earth wondering what is going on.
    The current attack on Trump is just a mere warm-up to what is coming. Currently Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal is just playing with Trump compared to what is coming.

Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal is ordained to prevail. The Beast must have his throne.

If you think Jesus is going to whisk away His people before the Beast takes over and if you think Trump is going to prevail over Satan's Globalist, then you have no oil in your lamp.

Here's where to get the oil: Revelation 13 - Revelation 20:4 reveals soul saving blessing conveying information about our eras end time sequence of events found nowhere else.

What do you do with these verses? Ignore them?

1Thes1: 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1Thes5: 9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Rev. 3: 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

If there is no rapture, where in the book of Revelation is the church mentioned after chapter 3?
    We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist. Martin Luther (Aug. 18, 1520)

Comment

and

I have to agree with you on some points, others not so much. As much as I would love to see Trump succeed, it is not going to happen. On
      reason is that there
      are just to many diverse forces working against him. Another is the fact that there are too many ignorant people who have no clue as to what is actually happening.

I totally agree with your assertion abut the rcc in Revelation 17.

In all actuality, satan wants you to believe that there is no rapture. Why? because, he wants to steal the joy of the coming Blessed Hope from believers.

[FONT=Helvetica]
      Originally posted by John Prewett;n6114871[/FONT

I predict/prophecy in Jesus name that John F. Kennedy will publicly reappear, amaze the world, take world power, and is in fact the beast of the Revelation.

You know what will happen when this does not come true? You will forever known as a false prophet. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Kennedy is not coming back to life.
      I can give you several reasons, 1) HEB 9:
      27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
      where ever he is now is where he is staying for good.
      2)
      26 DAN 9: 27After threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereofshall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
      Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the temple, therefore the antichrist will come from Europe or the restored roman empire. The Kennedy family is obviously american with irish roots. Not part of the roman empire.
      We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist. Martin Luther (Aug. 18, 1520)

Comment

Originally posted by leonard03782 View Post
        You know what will happen when this (JFK reappearing and being the supreme BEAST) does not come true?
        You will forever known as a false prophet. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Kennedy is not coming back to life.
        Thanks for sharing your opinion .... an opinion shared by about 99.999 % of the world's adult population. An opinion I've been well aware of for over 40 years.

JFK was terribly wounded ... had fatal appearing head wound .... but was not actually killed nor autopsied. Yea, I know the government and TV talking heads told you different.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion .... an opinion shared by about 99.999 % of the world's adult population. An opinion I've been well aware of for over 40 years.

JFK was terribly wounded ... had fatal appearing head wound .... but was not actually killed nor autopsied. Yea, I know the government and TV talking heads told you different.

How old will kennedy be when he shows up? LOL

Comment

How old will Kennedy be when he shows up? LOL
            It makes no difference. God will see to it he has all the vitality he needs to fulfill his role. Besides that, he'll have all Satan's power.

Did you know humans used to live to nearly 1000 years old ?

Comment

and

You missed the beginning of the tribulation it started two years ago!

You donít know that the USA is the beast of Revelation!

Thatís why the total eclipse cut across this country!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9C0SeDenPRo

when this guy takes over the Oval Office, the most powerful position in the world!!!

Allthe christians will be cheering!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUkdvxqCKtg

Bad news on the way!

Time to Observe what is going on!!!

harry

Comment

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
                11 Concerning the beast who was, and is not, he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to destruction.
                Rev 17

The Beast is a "king", and a king is always a MAN.

Comment

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
                  11 Concerning the beast who was, and is not, he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to destruction.
                  Rev 17

The beast came out of the sea on the east coast of North America, the corrupt church, and now The corrupt government!

They work together to form the beast!

The Oval Office, the most powerfull position in the world!

What military power does the pope have???

Trump shills will definitely get things confused!

harry

Comment

Rev 17

You need to do an in depth study of the following verses!
                    Exodus 20:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

The country, and the church, are both violating HIS laws!

HE said when they do such things, DONíT SERVE THEM!!!

harry

Comment

and

With modern Technology the American flag speaks, it is the image of the beast!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3i-1AEW3o

Not hard to understand!

By the way, the flag is known around the world, even on the moon!!!

harry

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post

............ What military power does the pope have??? ..... harry

History (including quite recent history) records Popes raising military power (temporal armies/navies) to do their bidding.

Comment

History (including quite recent history) records Popes raising military power (temporal armies/navies) to do their bidding.
                          The us is the largest, and most powerful Military Power on the planet!

Please do some research on the submarines only, and then you will know about the destructive power going around in the oceans!!!

harry

Comment

What do you do with these verses? Ignore them?

1Thes1: 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
                            I think you have to be in something to be delivered from it. Furthermore, notice that the word "delivered" here is the past tense, meaning it already happened. What wrath was Paul delivered from at the time of his words being written down? The wrath of hell that we are all destined to before being delivered unto salvation. The wrath mentioned here is hell.

1Thes5: 9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Read again this verse. A comparison is being made between wrath and salvation, as in heaven vs. hell, being with God vs. separation from God. The wrath of God is hell as is mentioned countless times in the NT.

Rev. 3: 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Get a good concordance and see that that the word "keep" used here means protect. Think of ancient castles and the inner stronghold that was called the keep. Surely you have faith that God will protect those who have faith and seek His protection right?

If there is no rapture, where in the book of Revelation is the church mentioned after chapter 3?
                            This is called an argument from silence and is a logical fallacy.

Here is a verse for you: Mind you this is Jesus' actual prayer. John 17:15 "I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one."

So even Jesus himself prays that we not be removed from the world and uses that great word "keep," meaning protect. So I ask you to have more faith.

Comment

Originally posted by ziggy33200 View Post

Here is a verse for you: Mind you this is Jesus' actual prayer. John 17:15 "I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one."

So even Jesus himself prays that we not be removed from the world and uses that great word "keep," meaning protect. So I ask you to have more faith.
                              CONTEXT--CONTEXT--CONTEXT!! IT COUNTS!! Jesus was praying to HIS Father In this part of HIS prayer for His disciples knowing what they would be facing. Read it again. This time start at John 17:1.

Comment

Working...
                              X