Perry Stone Prophecy Says "THE COMING OF THE CHRIST WILL HAPPEN SOON!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Stone Prophecy Says "THE COMING OF THE CHRIST WILL HAPPEN SOON!"

Google==== Perry Stone Prophecy | November 03, 2019 | "THE COMING OF THE CHRIST WILL HAPPEN SOON!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1RgXDxtA0

Don't be left behind!!!

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
    Google==== Perry Stone Prophecy | November 03, 2019 | "THE COMING OF THE CHRIST WILL HAPPEN SOON!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1RgXDxtA0

Don't be left behind!!!
    I'll go when He comes for me -

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

I'll go when He comes for me -
      Well!!! Get ready!!! Time is short!

Comment

Well!!! Get ready!!! Time is short!
        I've BEEN READY (like all born again Christians are) for 56 years now. This afternoon would be fine.

Comment

Don't be left behind!!!
          So you follow that embarrassment to the human race too huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xCiXHdQzVU

Comment

Rofl!! Did I wake you up?? Just go back to sleep. or watch and learn.
            Google==== Perry Stone Prophecy | November 03, 2019 | "THE COMING OF THE CHRIST WILL HAPPEN SOON!"
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1RgXDxtA0

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi View Post

So you follow that embarrassment to the human race too huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xCiXHdQzVU
              Can you translated the 30 seconds of Ahhhhhhhhhhh?

Comment

Jesse Duplantis says for believers It's Not About your needs but your Wants and God loves to bless His family with blessings and gifts of health wealth prosperity and happiness!!! .

11-06-19, 10:06 PM

Jesse Duplantis says It's Not About your needs but your Wants!! God supplies all of a believer's needs so now you are free to tell God what you want!! What a blessing!!! PTL.
                Duplantis 2019 || It's Not About the Need || Nov 02, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Forgiven Child View Post

Can you translated the 30 seconds of Ahhhhhhhhhhh?
                  Perry Stone has some real weird sermons on YouTube.

Comment

Jesse Duplantis says for believers It's Not About your needs but your Wants and God loves to bless His family with blessings and gifts of health wealth prosperity and happiness!!! .
                    11-06-19, 10:06 PM

Jesse Duplantis says It's Not About your needs but your Wants!! God supplies all of a believer's needs so now you are free to tell God what you want!! What a blessing!!! PTL.
                    Duplantis 2019 || It's Not About the Need || Nov 02, 2019

And notice what Jesse's "Wants" are. One thing he has coming that he will not want is God's wrath. That man, like Stone, Van Impe, Hagee, and all of those evil wicked people, are reserved for judgment. And all who were willingly deceived by these evil men will share in their punishment.

Myself I am content with my need for a Savior being supplied.

Comment

Jesus has some words to you!!!Hear Him!!

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
                      Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Matthew 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye..

Comment

Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Matthew 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye..
                        Too bad you don't know what those verses even mean. But that's what you get for following the likes of Perry Stone and Jack Van Impe.

Comment

Who wants to dare and even ask for early judgment??

Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye..====God knows you well!!

Comment

Who wants to dare and even ask for early judgment??

Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye..====God knows you well!!
                            Paul desired early Judgement.

2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Php 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

Comment

Going to Heaven is NOT a judgment!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X