Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

On our Creator's Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • On our Creator's Calendar

    When ever it says for instance: Sunday Evening... it does not mean at the end of Sunday as we take it to mean. It means at the end of Saturday at sundown, because on the Creator's Calendar, the dawning of a New Day of the Week begins in the Evening at sundown.
    How does this effect us? Well if Jesus stood in the midst of his disciples for the first time, after his resurrection, early upon the first Day of the Week, then that would mean just after Saturday/Sabbath sundown, now being Sunday Evening, for that is as early in the new day as you can get... for if it meant 6am on Sunday morning, then that would have been the middle of the Day which began at sundown or 6 pm the night before, early would not be 12 hrs. into the Day
    The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

  • #2
    Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
    When ever it says for instance: Sunday Evening... it does not mean at the end of Sunday as we take it to mean. It means at the end of Saturday at sundown, because on the Creator's Calendar, the dawning of a New Day of the Week begins in the Evening at sundown.
    How does this effect us? Well if Jesus stood in the midst of his disciples for the first time, after his resurrection, early upon the first Day of the Week, then that would mean just after Saturday/Sabbath sundown, now being Sunday Evening, for that is as early in the new day as you can get... for if it meant 6am on Sunday morning, then that would have been the middle of the Day which began at sundown or 6 pm the night before, early would not be 12 hrs. into the Day
    You have managed to confuse yourself. The account's make it inescapably clear that the sightings were at or shortly after daybreak ... sunrise.

    Perhaps the archaic words and phrasing of the KJV has contributed to your confusion.


    Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Trucker View Post

      You have managed to confuse yourself. The account's make it inescapably clear that the sightings were at or shortly after daybreak ... sunrise.

      Perhaps the archaic words and phrasing of the KJV has contributed to your confusion.

      The confusion comes to those who are not aware of God's timing and when a NEW Day Dawns at sundown. Jesus did not go by morning or 12am to 11:59 pm. He went by His Father's timing as do all those who are God's people. If God says that the Evening begins a new day, but man says it is morning... who do you think we should believe?
      Paul taught from sundown to midnight just after the Sabbath Day ended which is called upon the First DAY of the WEEK and is when the disciples met, not first daylight as in morning. He says evening and the morning were the first day. So a Day begins the evening or at sunset on the day before.

      Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
      KJV


      Acts 20:7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
      KJV
      The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
        The confusion comes to those who are not aware of God's timing and when a NEW Day Dawns at sundown. Jesus did not go by morning or 12am to 11:59 pm. He went by His Father's timing as do all those who are God's people. If God says that the Evening begins a new day, but man says it is morning... who do you think we should believe?
        Paul taught from sundown to midnight just after the Sabbath Day ended which is called upon the First DAY of the WEEK and is when the disciples met, not first daylight as in morning. He says evening and the morning were the first day. So a Day begins the evening or at sunset on the day before.
        There is no need for any confusion.
        Mar 16:1 When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, so they could go and anoint Him.
        Mar 16:2 Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week, they went to the tomb at sunrise.

        Luk 24:1 On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came to the tomb, bringing the spices they had prepared. [HCSB]
        After the Sabbath was over they bought spices ....

        " ... they went to the tomb at sunrise .......

        Very early in the MORNING .... " That's at sunrise just as the Scriptures plainly state. NOT at sunset when the Sabbath was over when they bought spices! . People with an agenda become confused.
        Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Trucker View Post

          There is no need for any confusion.

          After the Sabbath was over they bought spices ....

          " ... they went to the tomb at sunrise .......

          Very early in the MORNING .... " That's at sunrise just as the Scriptures plainly state. NOT at sunset when the Sabbath was over when they bought spices! . People with an agenda become confused.
          Yes, I do have an agenda, and that is to tell the Truth. While I keep the KJV as my Bible for understanding as the Spirit leads me into all Truth, it does have some comma's and some words for emphasized meaning, that completely change the Truth of God's Word. Such as, early in the day, causing for the translators and us to see it as sunrise, because Just saying "early" in the Day could mean at the beginning of a Day... 6 am is not early in God's day, that is 12 hrs. into the first Day of the Week.
          Besides, Jesus arose on the 3rd day being Saturday from the time that Satan entered Judas to sell Jesus into the hell he was going to endure to be roasted in the flames of fiery hell.
          And when they came at the End of the Sabbath(6 pm or there abouts) He had already arisen sometime earlier before they ever came, so no man seen him rise.

          The Disciples always met just after the Sabbath at sundown as I showed you, so why if they were so concerned for Jesus, why wouldn't they immediately go to the tomb as soon as the Sabbath ended as it said they did? Why would they wait until the next morning before going to see the tomb?...Because it was dark? Those who took Jesus in the garden had no problem with taking lanterns to the Garden of Gethsemane to hand Jesus to cast him further into hell when they bound the Lamb to take him to be inspected the next day.
          Jesus is the Sabbath Rest, so doesn't it make since that after going through the Hell he went through from the time of being sold in the pledge on Wednesday Sundown (aka Thursday Evening), and for the next 3 mornings, and 2 more evenings, that he would arise on the Day of Rest or 7th day being the 3rd day from the beginning of his mission that the Father gave him to accomplish? Perhaps it was at the end of the Sabbath day, still on the 3rd day and 7th day as well, but he only Appeared to them after sundown on the Sabbath.
          The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

          Comment


          • #6
            Here is an example of some errors that can come from man's understanding in the Translations of which I do still cling to the KJV, but not over the originals scriptures.

            Col 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,
            KJV


            Know, we know well that this does not mean that Paul is an apostle by the will of Timotheus, Agree? It just means that Timotheus is there with Paul... Just as this verse does not mean that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is in the midst of the garden along with the Tree of Life, it just means that the forbidden tree was also in the garden with the rest of the trees

            Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
            KJV


            Eve just ate from the wrong tree because SHE was confused as most are, of which tree was the forbidden tree so the serpent was able to lie about the Tree of life and so she did not eat of it and chose another tree in the garden which happened to be the forbidden one. There was only 1 tree that God put in the midst of the garden... she never said the name of the tree and Satan never asked her which one in the midst either. Meaning there was only ONE!
            The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
              Originally posted by Trucker View Post
              There is no need for any confusion.

              After the Sabbath was over they bought spices ....

              " ... they went to the tomb at sunrise .......

              Very early in the MORNING .... " That's at sunrise just as the Scriptures plainly state. NOT at sunset when the Sabbath was over when they bought spices! . People with an agenda become confused.
              Yes, I do have an agenda, and that is to tell the Truth. While I keep the KJV as my Bible for understanding as the Spirit leads me into all Truth, it does have some comma's and some words for emphasized meaning, that completely change the Truth of God's Word.
              Indeed it does. Which is one reason I suggest to people to get a translation in a language they understand better. For today's monolingual English speaking seeker that would be a translation in modern English. For example you mention ....

              Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
              The Disciples always met just after the Sabbath at sundown as I showed you, ..
              I assume by that you meant this:
              Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
              Acts 20:7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.KJV[/B]
              You are confused. Note:
              7 On the first day of the week, we assembled to break bread. Paul spoke to them, and since he was about to depart the next day, he extended his message until midnight.[HCSB]

              7 On the first day of the week, when we were gathered together to break bread, Paul talked with them, intending to depart on the next day, and he prolonged his speech until midnight.[ESV]

              7 On the first day of the week, when we met to break bread, Paul began to speak to the people, and because he intended to leave the next day, he extended his message until midnight.{NET]

              7 On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until midnight. [NIV]

              7 On the first day of the week, when we were gathered together to break bread, Paul began talking to them, intending to leave the next day, and he prolonged his message until midnight.[NASB]

              7 On the first day of the week, when we had met to break bread, Paul began to address the people. Since he intended to leave the next day, he went on speaking until midnight.[ISV]

              7 Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.[NKJV]
              If they were counting the days as you suggest Paul would have had to have waited until after evening of the day for it to have then been the next day ... not just until just after midnight. The Disciples were "coming together", or "gathered together" on the day ...NOT the evening ... of Sunday. Whatever hour of the day it was Paul was to leave on Monday.

              Your agenda to tell the truth is admirable but Sunrise does not occur in the evening.
              Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
                When ever it says for instance: Sunday Evening... it does not mean at the end of Sunday as we take it to mean. It means at the end of Saturday at sundown, because on the Creator's Calendar, the dawning of a New Day of the Week begins in the Evening at sundown.
                How does this effect us? Well if Jesus stood in the midst of his disciples for the first time, after his resurrection, early upon the first Day of the Week, then that would mean just after Saturday/Sabbath sundown, now being Sunday Evening, for that is as early in the new day as you can get... for if it meant 6am on Sunday morning, then that would have been the middle of the Day which began at sundown or 6 pm the night before, early would not be 12 hrs. into the Day
                There has been much confusion over this word "Evening" and has caused the chronology to suffer under many different translations.....the King James being foremost.

                The Hebrews observed two separate evenings each day.....one was at high noon and the other at sunset. We see this term "Between the evenings" (Beyn ha arbayim) appear frequently in the Old Testament.....and of course "evening" is mentioned often in the new as well [Exodus 12:6; 16:12; 29:39; 30:8] and [Leviticus 23:5][Numbers 9:3;9:5;9:11 and 28:4-8]

                Here is an example of where using the literal language causes one to wonder because the terms to the Hebrews were quite different than the KJV translators were familiar with 1600 years later.

                Young's Literal Translation: [John 20:19] It being, therefore, evening, on that day, the first of the sabbaths, and the doors having been shut where the disciples were assembled, through fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and saith to them, ‘Peace to you;’

                Evening could be anytime during the afternoon period (12:00 noon/5:00 P.M.) and the Greek literally describes the day as the "First of the Sabbaths".....Saturday afternoon.

                And....of course to the first century Hebrews....."First of the Sabbaths" meant the first Sabbath in the Count of the Omer immediately after the Passover Sabbath [Leviticus 23:15-16].

                So.....according to literal scripture the disciples are meeting in the upper room (they rented it for the duration of Passover) [John 20:26]) sometime during the afternoon of resurrection day which would be on a Saturday (Sabbath) much to the consternation of Main Stream Christianity.







                The stone was not rolled away from the tomb so He could come out. It was removed so the world could look in.......... and see that the tomb was empty.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I see in over six months no one has had the ability (or the courage) to disprove my above statements.

                  C'mon all you Sunday resurrection enthusiasts. Show me your proof!

                  Prove that Rome did not change the day of resurrection from the Sabbath to their "Day of the Sun"......mainly to appease their already pagan influenced theology.
                  The stone was not rolled away from the tomb so He could come out. It was removed so the world could look in.......... and see that the tomb was empty.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Diego 1618 View Post
                    I see in over six months no one has had the ability (or the courage) to disprove my above statements.

                    C'mon all you Sunday resurrection enthusiasts. Show me your proof!

                    Prove that Rome did not change the day of resurrection from the Sabbath to their "Day of the Sun"......mainly to appease their already pagan influenced theology.
                    Still waiting................
                    The stone was not rolled away from the tomb so He could come out. It was removed so the world could look in.......... and see that the tomb was empty.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post

                      The confusion comes to those who are not aware of God's timing and when a NEW Day Dawns at sundown. Jesus did not go by morning or 12am to 11:59 pm. He went by His Father's timing as do all those who are God's people. If God says that the Evening begins a new day, but man says it is morning... who do you think we should believe?
                      Paul taught from sundown to midnight just after the Sabbath Day ended which is called upon the First DAY of the WEEK and is when the disciples met, not first daylight as in morning. He says evening and the morning were the first day. So a Day begins the evening or at sunset on the day before.

                      Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
                      KJV


                      Acts 20:7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
                      KJV

                      Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
                      ...He says evening and the morning were the first day. So a Day begins the evening or at sunset on the day before.

                      Genesis 1:5 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson
                      5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. [a]So the evening and the morning were the first day.

                      Footnote: [a] Lit. And evening was, and morning was, a day, one.


                      This is the understanding that I have regarding "evening" and "morning" on day 1.


                      "evening" - interpreted as "end of daylight" - (Spirit of the law, only) - (i.e. God's Perspective only on day 1 - i.e. man was not created until day 6, and the sun was not created until day 4 - i.e. therefore "no sunset" on day 1 from man's perspective or from God's Perspective)

                      "morning" - interpreted as "beginning of daylight"


                      "beginning of daylight" to "end of daylight" = light = Day - (i.e. God's Perspective - Spirit of the law)

                      all other time mutually exclusive of light, Day = (darkness = Night) - (i.e. God's Perspective - Spirit of the law)

                      "evening" and "morning" - are demarcation points permanently fixed to the period of light, Day. (i.e. God's Perspective - Spirit of the law)


                      In Christ's service,
                      David Behrens
                      Sola Gloria Dei!
                      Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Diego 1618 View Post

                        Still waiting................

                        Our Creator's calendar (i.e. the Holy Spirit "inspired" meaning of the Hebrew Text "beyn ha'arbayim" - (Exodus 12:6 - "first" mention) as "visually" illustrated in the Key of David illustrations

                        Hebrew Text "beyn ha'arbayim" - between two evenings - (i.e. interpreted as "between the evenings" of ("end of daylight" - God's Perspective) and ("sunset" - man's perspective) - The Hebrew Text "beyn ha'arbayim" is always viewed from God's Perspective, only, always - "twilight" - Spirit of the law, only, always)

                        The Key of David illustrates the 100% Holy Spirit "inspired" chronology of the passion, death, burial, and glorious Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, "on earth", "according to the Scriptures". (Reference: Isaiah 22:22; Revelation 3:7)

                        The Key of David abides in the "doctrine of Christ" for all eternity. (i.e. does not "nullify" the word of God "on earth" - does not "quench" the Spirit "on earth" - does not "despise" prophecies "on earth" - does not "honor" Pontifex Maximus Caesar Constantine's false doctrine "on earth")


                        In Christ's service,
                        David Behrens
                        Sola Gloria Dei!
                        Director Paschal Lamb Ministries
                        Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by davbeh2010 View Post


                          Our Creator's calendar (i.e. the Holy Spirit "inspired" meaning of the Hebrew Text "beyn ha'arbayim" - (Exodus 12:6 - "first" mention) as "visually" illustrated in the Key of David illustrations

                          Hebrew Text "beyn ha'arbayim" - between two evenings - (i.e. interpreted as "between the evenings" of ("end of daylight" - God's Perspective) and ("sunset" - man's perspective) - The Hebrew Text "beyn ha'arbayim" is always viewed from God's Perspective, only, always - "twilight" - Spirit of the law, only, always)

                          The Key of David illustrates the 100% Holy Spirit "inspired" chronology of the passion, death, burial, and glorious Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, "on earth", "according to the Scriptures". (Reference: Isaiah 22:22; Revelation 3:7)

                          The Key of David abides in the "doctrine of Christ" for all eternity. (i.e. does not "nullify" the word of God "on earth" - does not "quench" the Spirit "on earth" - does not "despise" prophecies "on earth" - does not "honor" Pontifex Maximus Caesar Constantine's false doctrine "on earth")


                          In Christ's service,
                          David Behrens
                          Sola Gloria Dei!
                          Director Paschal Lamb Ministries
                          Bringing Christian harmony to all the world
                          Huh?

                          You're going to have to explain this as I'm evidently not as bright as you. This makes no sense to me.
                          The stone was not rolled away from the tomb so He could come out. It was removed so the world could look in.......... and see that the tomb was empty.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
                            How does this effect us? Well if Jesus stood in the midst of his disciples for the first time, after his resurrection, early upon the first Day of the Week, then that would mean just after Saturday/Sabbath sundown, now being Sunday Evening, for that is as early in the new day as you can get... for if it meant 6am on Sunday morning, then that would have been the middle of the Day which began at sundown or 6 pm the night before, early would not be 12 hrs. into the Day
                            And....here is the perpetual problem with mainstream Christianity. They don't understand that the Greek does not say "First day of the week". It says....."First of the Sabbaths" (plural) and this mis translation has crept in to modern lexicons because of the original deception of the infant Catholic Church wanting to give their special day (Sun-day) a special meaning in early Christian theology.

                            When read using the original Greek language you would know that this verse shows that He stood among disciples sometime on the Sabbath.... having risen earlier that same day.

                            Here is Young's Literal Translation for that verse: [John 20:19]

                            It being, therefore, evening, on that day, the first of the sabbaths, and the doors having been shut where the disciples were assembled, through fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and saith to them, ‘Peace to you;’

                            You must ask the question........Why would a respected Biblical Translator in the 19th century use these words instead of the Catholic version of "First day of the week"?

                            This incorrect translation has caused most of the confusion of the resurrection chronology that has caused Christianity many problems going forward.
                            The stone was not rolled away from the tomb so He could come out. It was removed so the world could look in.......... and see that the tomb was empty.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Diego 1618 View Post
                              Huh? You're going to have to explain this as I'm evidently not as bright as you. This makes no sense to me.
                              (1) Aristocratic priests, Sadducees, early Samaritans
                              (2) Hasidic groups - i.e. Pharisees, Essenes, Zealots
                              (3) Karaite Jews, neo-Samaritans

                              Which group above followed the Torah commands of (Exodus 12:6 - first mention of "beyn ha'arbayim"), "specifically", as Moses and the Congregation of Israel, including Jesus' family and friends, followed the Torah commands of (Exodus 12:6 - first mention of "beyn ha'arbayim"), during their lifetimes?

                              There is only one true faith "on earth" as in heaven.

                              The Hebrew Text "beyn ha'arbayim" is always viewed from God's Perspective, only, always - "twilight" - Spirit of the law, only, always) Moses and the Congregation of Israel, including Jesus' family and friends, followed the Torah commands of (Exodus 12:6 - first mention of "beyn ha'arbayim") perfectly, each and every time, as the LORD God was there with them, each and every time!


                              In Christ's service,
                              David Behrens
                              Sola Gloria Dei!
                              Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X