Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

BIBLE QUESTIONS To Mr Trucker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BIBLE QUESTIONS To Mr Trucker



    Mr T

    Are women under the Law ? Yes or no ?
    1Cor 14: 34-35 says YES!

    Are men under the law ? Yes or no ?
    Rom 10: 4 says NO !

    Are you under the Law ? Yes or no

    Are you WILLING to TESTIFY and ACCUSE God and the Holy Spirit of INSPIRING the comments by Paul ?

    1 Corinthians 14:34-35
    34 Women[a] should remain SILENT in the churches. They are NOT allowed to speak, but must be in submission, AS THE LAW SAYS . 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is DISGRACEFUL for a woman to speak in the church.[b]

    Can you TESTIFY The Holy Spirit INSPIRED this below?
    1Cor 5: 5 , 1Tim 1: 20

    1Cor 4: 15 Paul became your spiritual FATHER,

    Can you testify The Holy Spirit INSPIRED all these comments below?
    Rom 2: 13 and Gal 2: 16
    Rom 5: 20 and Heb 10: 26
    Heb 13: 17 and ACTS 5: 29
    2nd Cor 12: 16
    2nd Cor 11: 8

    Acts 9: 7 They HEARD THE VOICE.!

    Acts 22: 9 They HEARD NOT THE VOICE!



    I say you don't have the courage to ACCUSE God and the Holy Spirit of INSPIRING those comments above! Prove me wrong and TESTIFY !

    I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO GIVE YOUR INTERPRETATION ON THE ABOVE BIBLE QUOTES!!!!!

    I'm simply asking you TO TESTIFY AND ACCUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT OF INSPIRING ALL OF THE ABOVE BIBLE QUOTES/ Texts.
    Last edited by DANNO; 02-15-19, 10:37 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by DANNO View Post

    Mr T

    Are women under the Law ? Yes or no ?
    1Cor 14: 34-35 says YES!

    Are men under the law ? Yes or no ?
    Rom 10: 4 says NO !

    Are you under the Law ? Yes or no

    Are you WILLING to TESTIFY and ACCUSE God and the Holy Spirit of INSPIRING the comments by Paul ?

    1 Corinthians 14:34-35
    34 Women[a] should remain SILENT in the churches. They are NOT allowed to speak, but must be in submission, AS THE LAW SAYS . 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is DISGRACEFUL for a woman to speak in the church.[b]

    Can you TESTIFY The Holy Spirit INSPIRED this below?
    1Cor 5: 5 , 1Tim 1: 20

    1Cor 4: 15 Paul became your spiritual FATHER,

    Can you testify The Holy Spirit INSPIRED all these comments below?
    Rom 2: 13 and Gal 2: 16
    Rom 5: 20 and Heb 10: 26
    Heb 13: 17 and ACTS 5: 29
    2nd Cor 12: 16
    2nd Cor 11: 8

    Acts 9: 7 They HEARD THE VOICE.!

    Acts 22: 9 They HEARD NOT THE VOICE!



    I say you don't have the courage to ACCUSE God and the Holy Spirit of INSPIRING those comments above! Prove me wrong and TESTIFY !

    I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO GIVE YOUR INTERPRETATION ON THE ABOVE BIBLE QUOTES!!!!!

    I'm simply asking you TO TESTIFY AND ACCUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT OF INSPIRING ALL OF THE ABOVE BIBLE QUOTES/ Texts.
    (Chuckle!!!) You didn't get the answers you wanted out of ME, so now you've decided to go after somebody else with the same foolishness.

    I suspect you'll be disappointed - AGAIN!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post
      (Chuckle!!!) You didn't get the answers you wanted out of ME, so now you've decided to go after somebody else with the same foolishness.

      I suspect you'll be disappointed - AGAIN!!!
      Seems Danno doesn't like Scriptural answers. Can't figure out why!
      Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DANNO View Post
        Mr T]
        Mr D.

        You'll find your answers in this thread:
        https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...25#post5825925

        All Scriptural answers, sir ... Scripture with or without your approval.
        Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

          (Chuckle!!!) You didn't get the answers you wanted out of ME, so now you've decided to go after somebody else with the same foolishness.

          I suspect you'll be disappointed - AGAIN!!!
          It's already been established you are afraid to TESTIFY and ACCUSE the Holy Spirit of INSPIRING 2nd Tim 3: 16-17

          I have proved you are gutless!

          I'm now trying to get Mr T to testify on 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 because he KEEPS ACCUSING ME OF EVIL WORKS!


          Last edited by DANNO; 02-15-19, 12:57 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Trucker View Post

            Seems Danno doesn't like Scriptural answers. Can't figure out why!

            Mr T
            Can you CONFIRM and TESTIFY that you BELIEVE 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 is GOD's TRUTH?

            Can you Also CONFIRM and TESTIFY, God and the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ?

            Once you have TESTIFIED that you BELIEVE the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ! I will stop BULLYING YOU!
            ( I promise)

            Do you still believe I'm bullying you ?

            Comment


            • #7
              [QUOTE=DANNO;n5826091]


              Mr T
              Can you CONFIRM and TESTIFY that you BELIEVE 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 is GOD's TRUTH?

              Can you Also CONFIRM and TESTIFY, God and the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ?

              Once you have TESTIFIED that you BELIEVE the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ! I will stop BULLYING YOU!
              ( I promise)

              Do you still believe I'm bullying you ?/QUOTE]

              I had ask you to drop this line. It now appears the mods are deleting it. Gee .. I wonder why!!
              Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DANNO View Post
                It's already been established you are afraid to TESTIFY and ACCUSE the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17
                Disingenuous - You know perfectly well that I testified IN EVERY CASE that EVERY VERSE in the Bible is THE WORD OF GOD, and inspired by the Holy Spirit who moved on the original authors, AND on those that provided (and are STILL PROVIDING) the translations of it for our use.

                That you would actually say I didn't exposes your personal integrity here.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

                  Disingenuous - You know perfectly well that I testified IN EVERY CASE that EVERY VERSE in the Bible is THE WORD OF GOD, and inspired by the Holy Spirit who moved on the original authors, AND on those that provided (and are STILL PROVIDING) the translations of it for our use.

                  That you would actually say I didn't exposes your personal integrity here.
                  Bob

                  A. Can you CONFIRM and TESTIFY that you BELIEVE 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 is GOD's TRUTH?

                  B. Can you Also CONFIRM and TESTIFY, God and the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ?

                  Very simple. Just testify and "YES" to BOTH questions if you really believe it was inspired by God and the Holy Spirit ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    [QUOTE=Trucker;n5826107]
                    Originally posted by DANNO View Post


                    Mr T
                    Can you CONFIRM and TESTIFY that you BELIEVE 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 is GOD's TRUTH?

                    Can you Also CONFIRM and TESTIFY, God and the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ?

                    Once you have TESTIFIED that you BELIEVE the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ! I will stop BULLYING YOU!
                    ( I promise)

                    Do you still believe I'm bullying you ?/QUOTE]

                    I had ask you to drop this line. It now appears the mods are deleting it. Gee .. I wonder why!!
                    The mods can't save you, Sir! God already knows you ACCUSED the Holy Spirit wrongly of INSPIRING 2nd Tim 3: 16-17
                    Last edited by DANNO; 02-15-19, 02:10 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i answered your question, sir!



                      I can confirm and testify that many many many [far too many to count] good, spiritual, Christians far more knowledgeable in the Scriptures than you are have considered 2 Tim 3:16-17 to be Scripture. I can confirm and testify that I have far more faith in 2 Tim 3:16-17 and the rest of the Scriptures than I will ever have in your heterodox rantings. I can also confirm and testify that the bullying and manipulative tactics you are using are all standard fare encountered when dealing with the cults. .

                      Something you don't understand?
                      Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Trucker View Post
                        i answered your question, sir!



                        I can confirm and testify that many many many [far too many to count] good, spiritual, Christians far more knowledgeable in the Scriptures than you are have considered 2 Tim 3:16-17 to be Scripture. I can confirm and testify that I have far more faith in 2 Tim 3:16-17 and the rest of the Scriptures than I will ever have in your heterodox rantings. I can also confirm and testify that the bullying and manipulative tactics you are using are all standard fare encountered when dealing with the cults. .

                        Something you don't understand?
                        Not ONCE did you mention the HOLY SPIRIT and God in your lengthy post!, Sir

                        Can you CONFIRM and TESTIFY that you BELIEVE 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 is GOD's TRUTH? Simply say YES or NO, Sir

                        Can you Also CONFIRM and TESTIFY, God and the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ? Simply say YES or NO, Sir
                        Last edited by DANNO; 02-15-19, 02:11 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          To Mr T and Bob .

                          On your father:

                          Paul says:
                          1Cor.4
                          [15] For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel.
                          Phlm.1
                          [10] I appeal to you for my child, Ones'imus, whose father I have become in my imprisonment.

                          Jesus says:
                          Matt.23

                          [9] And call NO man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in Heaven.

                          Can you plz TESTIFY and ACCUSE God and the Holy Spirit of Inspiring Paul's words above?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            To Mr T and Bob.

                            On the number and identity of leaders:

                            Paul says:
                            1Cor.4
                            [15] For though you have COUNTLESS LEADERS in Christ . . .....

                            Heb 13: 17 Have confidence in YOUR LEADERS and SUBMIT to their authority....

                            Jesus says:
                            Matt.23
                            [10] Neither be called leaders, for you have ONE LEADER the Christ.

                            Can you both plz TESTIFY that you BELIEVE God and the Holy Spirit INSPIRED PAUL' s words above?

                            Waiting...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DANNO View Post

                              Bob

                              A. Can you CONFIRM and TESTIFY that you BELIEVE 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 is GOD's TRUTH?

                              B. Can you Also CONFIRM and TESTIFY, God and the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 ?

                              Very simple. Just testify and "YES" to BOTH questions if you really believe it was inspired by God and the Holy Spirit ?
                              I already did, but since you're VERY "format conscious":

                              YES I BELIEVE 2nd Tim 3: 16-17 is GOD's TRUTH.
                              YES I CONFIRM and TESTIFY, God and the Holy Spirit INSPIRED 2nd Tim 3: 16-17.

                              Satisfied now??

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X