Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Jesus said the Meek will Inherit WHAT????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus said the Meek will Inherit WHAT????

Could we JWs have misunderstood him that bad?

"What" are you trying to say? And when did you start caring what others think since you believe you have the exclusive right to life after death?

I care less what JWs teach. I get my teachings from the scriptures and my guide, the Holy Spirit. My Bible tells me that I am of the truth if I believe in Jesus as my Savior and love my fellow man as Jesus loves us. 1Jn 3:19-24 Jesus loves us so much that He laid down His life for us. Have JWs been willing to lay down their lives when the enemy is trying to bring our country or other free countries into their submission? Are JWs willing to give their life-saving blood to those who would surely die without life-saving blood? Are you so cruel as to shun your own family as well as anyone else in your group that does not coincide with your manmade rules and even those from scripture?

Yes, get your Bibles out and show me all the proof texts you use to justify your behavior. I have heard them before. Judgment is not yours, my friend, nor is it of the group to which you belong. I, for one, do not misunderstand you.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.

Comment

Well, thank you for judging me, and telling me what I believe!
      Are you a Palm Reader?
      WILL you answer the Question?

Comment

Originally posted by GetREAL! View Post
        Are you a Palm Reader?
        Sorry you misread me. I am not the judge. Judging is beyond me pay scale. We are not to judge. God will judge. I can only compare what a man believes with what the Bible tells us.

I really do not know to what your question is relating. I would be glad to answer it if I knew and am able.

Do you deny anything I posted in post #2?

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.

Comment

Are you a Palm Reader?
          Gen 17:8
          Acts 7:5

Comment

Could we JWs have misunderstood him that bad?
            The meek will inherit the earth - the new earth cleansed from all vestiges of sin. Matthew 5:5

Comment

Working...
            X