Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

If you BELIEVE Jesus- they say you're in a CULT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you BELIEVE Jesus- they say you're in a CULT!

    Jesus said his Father is the only True God- not himself or a Ghost! Us JWs MUST be a 'Cult' to believe him, instead of church!
    Jesus said his Father SENT and COMMANDED him- not that 'One of Them came Themselves'! Us JWs MUST be a 'Cult' to believe him, instead of church!
    Jesus said that the dead would be resurrected at an appointed time- not thatwe have 'Immortal Souls'! Us JWs MUST be a 'Cult' to believe him, instead of church!

    Want MORE examples?

  • #2
    Originally posted by GetREAL! View Post
    Want MORE examples?
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Bring 'em on. Sounds like you're going to be VERY ENTERTAINING, Y'all!!!


    Comment


    • #3
      Jesus saidto be NO PART of the world- Churchianity cries "God and Country!"! Us JWs MUST be a 'Cult' to believe him, instead of church!

      Comment


      • #4
        (2) "Even demons believe, and shudder" (for they know the judgment / destruction/ awaiting them.

        (1) Humans who believe, trust, rely on , and follow Jesus are 'rare'. (a remnant called, chosen, and set apart by Yahweh for Himself; from every country).
        In the first century, they were called a cult. Likewise many many times since then. And still in places today.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jethro77 View Post
          (2) "Even demons believe, and shudder" (for they know the judgment / destruction/ awaiting them.

          (1) Humans who believe, trust, rely on , and follow Jesus are 'rare'. (a remnant called, chosen, and set apart by Yahweh for Himself; from every country).
          In the first century, they were called a cult. Likewise many many times since then. And still in places today.

          True- they use "cult" as a condescending insult.

          Comment


          • #6
            Are you able to find all the beliefs, of the group you are attending, in the Bible? If not you are in a cult. Cults have rules and beliefs that are man-made. Cults use these man-made rules to **** unsuspecting people that are usually not learned of the Bible. These cults have a way of programming their adherents so that all other groups are under the control of Satan and the only one that has the "truth" is is the one you are in. Leave the group and surely you are lost.

            By the way, JWs are famous for this kind of programming. If you find yourself in such a group run away as fast as you can and never look back. There are many loving sincere Christian groups that use only the Bible and the Holy Spirit as their guide, Find one and enjoy living.
            Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ontheBeam View Post
              Are you able to find all the beliefs, of the group you are attending, in the Bible? If not you are in a cult. Cults have rules and beliefs that are man-made. Cults use these man-made rules to **** unsuspecting people that are usually not learned of the Bible. These cults have a way of programming their adherents so that all other groups are under the control of Satan and the only one that has the "truth" is is the one you are in. Leave the group and surely you are lost.

              By the way, JWs are famous for this kind of programming. If you find yourself in such a group run away as fast as you can and never look back. There are many loving sincere Christian groups that use only the Bible and the Holy Spirit as their guide, Find one and enjoy living.

              So, you have your OWN definition of the word.
              BTW- what church do YOU go to where EVERYTHING they believe is in the bible, and have no 'man-made' rules- like wearing clothes......
              Can referring to TEACHING as PROGRAMMING is not being very honest...

              I HAVE run away from the Catholic Cult, found the loving Christians that read, study and BELIEVE the Bible, and now DO enjoy Living, thank you!
              Will you follow your own advice?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jethro77 View Post
                (2) "Even demons believe, and shudder" (for they know the judgment / destruction/ awaiting them.

                (1) Humans who believe, trust, rely on , and follow Jesus are 'rare'. (a remnant called, chosen, and set apart by Yahweh for Himself; from every country).
                In the first century, they were called a cult. Likewise many many times since then. And still in places today.
                What do you mean by "rare"> Do you mean we have to believe everything just as you do?
                Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.

                Comment


                • #9
                  How many, for example, accept Jesus' statement that his father is the >>>>>> ONLY <<<<<<< true God?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh, I see that you have something you believe is exclusive. You are the only ones that believe you have the ''real truth".

                    You deny that Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God? God in three persons? You have to in order to remain in good standing with the Watchers from Watchtower. Better not believe something other than what is taught by the Tower or you will find yourself shunned and brought before the judges.

                    Ponder these verses: John 1:1
                    [ The Word Became Flesh ] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

                    John 10:30
                    I and my Father are one.
                    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ontheBeam View Post

                      What do you mean by "rare"> Do you mean we have to believe everything just as you do?
                      Don't get me mixed up with the jws. They are a cult.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jethro77 View Post

                        Don't get me mixed up with the jws. They are a cult.
                        I hope I didn't insinuate that you are. I was just asking, in a roundabout way, if we have to believe just as you do to be among the rare.
                        Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          YES! BELIEVE IN JESUS (ECHAD WITH ABBA) MESSIAH, SAVIOR, NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME ! HALLELUYAH !
                          This is rare on earth.
                          And the ONLY way to believe (and live by grace through faith) unto eternal life.
                          Originally posted by ontheBeam View Post
                          I hope I didn't insinuate that you are. I was just asking, in a roundabout way, if we have to believe just as you do to be among the rare.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jethro77 View Post
                            YES! BELIEVE IN JESUS (ECHAD WITH ABBA) MESSIAH, SAVIOR, NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME ! HALLELUYAH !
                            This is rare on earth.
                            And the ONLY way to believe (and live by grace through faith) unto eternal life.
                            Amen! I would like to believe it is not rare. I do believe the population especially in the more affluent countries are getting more materialistic and losing sight of what is important. Could it be the fault of the church? Where there is life there is hope. Only God knows the heart of man.
                            Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GetREAL! View Post
                              Jesus said his Father is the only True God- not himself or a Ghost! Us JWs MUST be a 'Cult' to believe him, instead of church!
                              Jesus said his Father SENT and COMMANDED him- not that 'One of Them came Themselves'! Us JWs MUST be a 'Cult' to believe him, instead of church!
                              Jesus said that the dead would be resurrected at an appointed time- not thatwe have 'Immortal Souls'! Us JWs MUST be a 'Cult' to believe him, instead of church!

                              Want MORE examples?
                              I am glad that you have chosen to believe in Jesus, that is the only safe place to be. If you choose to believe Jesus He will direct you into all truth and bring you closer and closer to Him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X