Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Eternal Life or Eternal Fire - Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Life or Eternal Fire - Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

"Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

For those who think they're getting away with the evil you do, God is telling you in that phrase - you are eternally wrong.

The Lord God Almighty, Creator of the heavens and the earth, Creator of mankind's eyes and ears, also sees and hears. God knows everything you do. And without forgiveness of sins, for the evil you have done, you will die in your sins, unforgiven, with the wrath of God on you. And then you would be condemned to experience all of eternity in the lake of fire, where the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever.

Romans 12:19 King James Bible
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

The Almighty will repay and get revenge and have all of eternity, unending, to exact His vengeance on the souls burning in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone. The worst possible thing anyone could ever do is take the mark of the beast (the AntiChrist) and worship the beast and/or its image.

Those marked on their hand or forehead with name of the beast or the number of its name, and worship the beast and/or the image of the beast, will be condemned to the full wrath of God in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone. This mark of the beast will be required for buying and selling. The mark may be in the form of an RFID chip, a small implant inserted under the skin.

Only those saved by the Lord Jesus Christ will be spared the wrath of God. For they will have forgiveness of sins, righteousness, and through the mercy of the Lord Jesus, eternal life in the kingdom of heaven - life and reward beyond man's ability to conceive or imagine throughout all of eternity - forever.

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. God has granted repentance that leads to life. Turning from your sinful, wicked ways is the beginning. Repent, or you will experience eternity in the unquenchable fire.

The Lord Jesus is the only way to have eternal life in the kingdom of God (heaven), and be saved from the fiery hell.

John 14:6 King James Bible
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 6:33 King James Bible
    But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

• Greg Goodchild
    replied
    Originally posted by PraiseTheLord View Post

Romans 6:23 King James Version (KJV)
    23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Contrary to your false representation of hell, the second death that Paul referred to is an eternity or punishment, torment, or torture. Those in hell will experience its fire forever.

My thread on the subject of eternal fire.

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...e-hell-forever
    Wouldn't you need to have the gift of life if you were to be tortured/punished forever? Romans 6;23 says that God does not give sin, or sinners, the gift of eternal life. Sinners are destroyed and do not exist after the final judgement and the lake of fire. All vestiges of sin are to be forever done away with. Ezekiel 28:18-19 Hard to get to ashes if one is not burned up.

Leave a comment:

• PraiseTheLord
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg Goodchild View Post
    Isaiah 33:13-15 "Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might. The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;"

God said to Isaiah that it is the righteous who live in everlasting burnings but are not destroyed, like the 3 Hebrews walked with Jesus in the fire and were not consumed. The wicked, on the other hand, are destroyed in the everlasting burnings and are brought to ashes and live no more. Paul says in Romans 6;23 that Jesus does not give the wicked the gift of everlasting life, but they are to be destroyed and be burned up.
    Romans 6:23 King James Version (KJV)
    23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Contrary to your false representation of hell, the second death that Paul referred to is an eternity or punishment, torment, or torture. Those in hell will experience its fire forever.

My thread on the subject of eternal fire.

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...e-hell-forever

Leave a comment:

• Greg Goodchild
    replied
    Isaiah 33:13-15 "Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might. The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;"

God said to Isaiah that it is the righteous who live in everlasting burnings but are not destroyed, like the 3 Hebrews walked with Jesus in the fire and were not consumed. The wicked, on the other hand, are destroyed in the everlasting burnings and are brought to ashes and live no more. Paul says in Romans 6;23 that Jesus does not give the wicked the gift of everlasting life, but they are to be destroyed and be burned up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X