Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Black Hebrew Jews / Black Israelites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hebrew Jews / Black Israelites

Can someone with pretty good handle on this issue please tell me if there is any credibility that today's Africans are descendants of the Jewish race ? What is the rationale behind this logic and can it be supported or refuted ? Thank you.

Mike Karoules

There hasn't been a Jewish "race" since about 70 AD. Judaism makes no distinction between race and religion. Judaism is a religion that people can convert to or away from. Being a "Jew" is no evidence of being a member of a particular race. Not since the first century has anyone had genealogies showing Judah or Abraham to be their ancestor. These records were lost when Jerusalem was destroyed in the first century. Those black supremacist "Hebrews" have as legitimate, or illegitimate, claim as anyone else has to being a member of the Jewish race.

Dispensationalist false doctrine is very popular among the crooked preachers and biblically ignorant sheep. This false doctrines teaches that Jews are race. That doctrine is completely stupid and Antichristian. And, I challenge of of those pathetic faux-Christians to demonstrate that Jews are a race.

Jews consider themselves to be spiritual ancestors of Abraham.

The Bible teaches that Christians are the spiritual ancestors of Jacob.

Arabs are the only people today who have a legitimate claim of a blood relationship to Abraham.

Comment

There are ethnic Jews of today that can trace their lineage ( through DNA Science ) back to blood Jews of the first century. By history , historical data and historical account the Jews were dispersed throughout most all of Europe because of they were unique in that they practised their traditions from generation to generation ; century to century. Adolph Hitler knew he had the right people group as Jews when he tried to annihilate them out of Europe . This is given history or obvious history. The same Jews were given a nation in 1948 in Palestine , their initial homeland and this was a rebirth of the Jewish nation. But for the most part it was basically clear who the Jews were even before then as they practised their religion in the countries where they lived. They did very well as far as being glued together as a community wherever they lived prior to the rebirth of Israel 🇮🇱 . DNA has cemented this - to my understanding .

Kind regards ;

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Kar View Post
        Can someone with pretty good handle on this issue please tell me if there is any credibility that today's Africans are descendants of the Jewish race ? What is the rationale behind this logic and can it be supported or refuted ? Thank you.

Mike Karoules
        God says that only those who follow Him are true Jews. Romans 9:6-8; 2:28-29; Galatians 3:29. Color of skin is not an issue to God; but obedience to Him is an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Goodchild View Post

God says that only those who follow Him are true Jews. Romans 9:6-8; 2:28-29; Galatians 3:29. Color of skin is not an issue to God; but obedience to Him is an issue.
          Greg ; I have seen other posts by you and we have interacted before and I believe you know the nature of my question . No disrespect here Greg but basically you answered a question I did not ask. So , in the New Testament the apostle Paul speaks of Jews in 2 different ways : spiritual Jews and ethnic Jews ( Jews by blood and DNA or according to the flesh ). My question is pertaining to the Black Hebrew Israelites so called as they profess to be the true descendants ( PHYSICAL descendants now ) of the physical flesh and blood Jews of the Bible or the physical descendants if Abraham , Isaac and Jacob. So , . . . NOT getting into the technical definition of what a spiritual Jew is I ask who the Hebrew Israelites (black ) are and if they have any evidence , mainly Biblical evidence , for this claim that they are the real blood descendants of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob ( physical Jews ) ? Thanks very much

Comment

. . . NOT getting into the technical definition of what a spiritual Jew is I ask who the Hebrew Israelites (black ) are and if they have any evidence , mainly Biblical evidence , for this claim that they are the real blood descendants of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob ( physical Jews ) ? Thanks very much
            Having never studied this issue I really don't know. But one possibility ..... unmentioned descendants of Moses since Moses evidently married an Ethiopian [Black] woman? Whatever the answer, the Israelites seem convinced and if I'm not mistaken they have verified the Jewishness by DNA analysis .
            Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

Comment

Greg ; I have seen other posts by you and we have interacted before and I believe you know the nature of my question . No disrespect here Greg but basically you answered a question I did not ask. So , in the New Testament the apostle Paul speaks of Jews in 2 different ways : spiritual Jews and ethnic Jews ( Jews by blood and DNA or according to the flesh ). My question is pertaining to the Black Hebrew Israelites so called as they profess to be the true descendants ( PHYSICAL descendants now ) of the physical flesh and blood Jews of the Bible or the physical descendants if Abraham , Isaac and Jacob. So , . . . NOT getting into the technical definition of what a spiritual Jew is I ask who the Hebrew Israelites (black ) are and if they have any evidence , mainly Biblical evidence , for this claim that they are the real blood descendants of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob ( physical Jews ) ? Thanks very much
              The answer remains the same. Anyone can claim heritage to Abraham but in God's eyes only those who have a connection to Abraham through Jesus are Jews - spiritually speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Trucker View Post

Having never studied this issue I really don't know. But one possibility ..... unmentioned descendants of Moses since Moses evidently married an Ethiopian [Black] woman? Whatever the answer, the Israelites seem convinced and if I'm not mistaken they have verified the Jewishness by DNA analysis .
                Trucker ; by the Israelites ( the physical Jews or blood Jews ) you mean those in modern day Israel , yes ? I doubt the validity of the claims made by the black Israelites who would be Africans in reality. Africans ( the whole continent of Africa ) I would say are Gentiles not Jews. The Jews in Israel today can trace their ancestry from quite a few generations as they lived in rather close knit communities throughout most all Europe ( East and West ) and passed their Jewish traditions down generation to generation all the way back to Diaspora .

Comment

The Black Hebrew Israelites are nothing more than a racist hate group, I have spent a little time in study on them, in Los Angeles they openly spew racial/religious hatred, with pictures of Jesus with horns, pictures of racial hiearchy with blacks at the top, and whites at the bottom.

100% racial and religious hatred!

Their claim of being descendants of the Hebrews?

They are as valid as a Chinese man claiming the same.

Comment

Mike Karoules
                    One of the most basic truths about Israel is the degree to which they kept their own bloodline "pure." It is possible the Hebrews intermarried African slaves from points further south in African than Egypt, but 1) not likely, and 2) not sufficiently to darken all Hebrews. Egyptians aren't and weren't black. Remember Abram married from his homeland. Isaac, too. Jacob as well. His twelve sons married from the area that would become the Promised Land and Joseph's two boys were sired from women of the same region, not southern Africa.

When the law was given marriage fro other cultures was forbidden. Those who broake that law were ostracized. We see that in the Samaritans, who were reviled by the Jews of Jesus' day.

So the credibility is close to nil.

We should gather the Black Hebrews and put them together with the British Israelites (maybe provide a cache of firearms? ). Let them sort it out.

All verses cited or quoted or in the NAS unless otherwise noted.

“if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not win the prize unless he competes according to the rules.” (2 Tim. 2:5)

Comment

Working...
                    X