Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!

How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!! ==Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13

God says==That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,

and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him

from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man

believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession

is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the

name of the Lord shall be Saved..........

----------

Here is an "example prayer" if you have never talked to God..........

Heavenly Father:.........

I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of

my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my

heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the

Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have

Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe

that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now

to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and

Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the

day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess

with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed

by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
    How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!! ==Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13

----------

Here is an "example prayer" if you have never talked to God..........

Heavenly Father:.........

I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of

my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my

heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the

Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have

Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe

that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now

to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and

Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the

day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess

with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed

by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

Those scriptures are speaking about-THE REAL JESUS. There is more than one being taught in this world. The real Jesus has a God like we do-John 20:17, Rev 3:12.---- God desires out of the heart--not a written prayer.

One must endure until their end, to be saved-Matt 10:22--Endure living now to do Jesus Fathers will-Matt 7:21

Comment

Originally posted by kjw47 View Post

Those scriptures are speaking about-THE REAL JESUS. There is more than one being taught in this world. The real Jesus has a God like we do-John 20:17, Rev 3:12.---- God desires out of the heart--not a written prayer.
      However, even a written prayer, if spoken to God with sincere faith will still achieve the desired result.
      I was lead in a prayer by a pastor which resulted in my being born again. And there is no doubt in me that I received the new birth.

One must endure until their end, to be saved-Matt 10:22--Endure living now to do Jesus Fathers will-Matt 7:21
      Unless one is born again, enduring to the end is useless.
      Allen (Unless noted otherwise, Bible quotations are from the 1984 edition of the NIV)

Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

Comment

Many little men try to add to God's Word as did the Pharisees and Jesus rebuked the Pharisees!! And you???

Comment

Originally posted by AlFin View Post

However, even a written prayer, if spoken to God with sincere faith will still achieve the desired result.
          I was lead in a prayer by a pastor which resulted in my being born again. And there is no doubt in me that I received the new birth.

Unless one is born again, enduring to the end is useless.

It is sad to hear that you believed that Pastors words. Not one is actually born again by words alone-Repentence= the stopping of the doing of sin is required of a mortal. The living now-24/7,365 doing Jesus' Fathers will-Matthew 7:21. Many who practice a sin are told they are saved or born again. It isn't truth. Jesus goes on to say in verse 22-23-He doesn't know one who works iniquity( practice of a sin) Always best to believe Jesus first.

Comment

Who cannot understand this scripture???

=Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13

God says==That """"if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,

from the dead, thou shalt be Saved."""" For with the heart man

is made unto Salvation. For """"whosoever shall call upon the

name of the Lord shall be Saved."""".........

Comment

It is sad to hear that you believed that Pastors words.
              Okay, I'll bite: What was wrong with my pastor's prayer which I repeated that resulted in my being born again?

Not one is actually born again by words alone-Repentence= the stopping of the doing of sin is required of a mortal. The living now-24/7,365 doing Jesus' Fathers will-Matthew 7:21. Many who practice a sin are told they are saved or born again. It isn't truth. Jesus goes on to say in verse 22-23-He doesn't know one who works iniquity( practice of a sin) Always best to believe Jesus first.
              A part of that prayer was that I renounced sin and asked for forgiveness. One cannot stop sinning without the strength and help of the Holy Spirit, and one does not have the Holy Spirit until he is born again.
              Allen (Unless noted otherwise, Bible quotations are from the 1984 edition of the NIV)

Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

Comment

Okay, I'll bite: What was wrong with my pastor's prayer which I repeated that resulted in my being born again?

A part of that prayer was that I renounced sin and asked for forgiveness. One cannot stop sinning without the strength and help of the Holy Spirit, and one does not have the Holy Spirit until he is born again.

Corinthians 6:9-11, Galations 5:19-21-- Both spots are 100% clear-Will not inherit Gods kingdom if they do one of these. Over 99% on earth do at least one. But at 1Cor 6:9-11 it clearly says-- This is what some of you were( past tense) they stopped doing those unacceptable sins. Yes its a battle to beat the flesh. Few can.

Comment

Believe God's Word or go to hell!! All our choice!!

name of the Lord shall be Saved....

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                    Believe God's Word or go to hell!! All our choice!!

name of the Lord shall be Saved....

Speaking of the real Jesus, not the fake trinity one. The real Jesus has a God like we do--John 20:17--BELIEVE JESUS.

Comment

Corinthians 6:9-11, Galations 5:19-21-- Both spots are 100% clear-Will not inherit Gods kingdom if they do one of these. Over 99% on earth do at least one. But at 1Cor 6:9-11 it clearly says-- This is what some of you were( past tense) they stopped doing those unacceptable sins. Yes its a battle to beat the flesh. Few can.
                      Okay, but you're going to have to explain how these verses are relevant to a person who is born again. They describe an unregenerate heathen, not a born-again Christian.

Comment

Okay, but you're going to have to explain how these verses are relevant to a person who is born again. They describe an unregenerate heathen, not a born-again Christian.

No one truly born again does one of those sins. It clearly states--That is what some of you were= those born again, not heathens. You are misreading.

Comment

Jesus while H lived on earth had a God like we do--
                          Jesus the Son gave up His glory and power as God the creator to come to earth and live here 33 years as a man and give His blood and life on a Roman cross as payment for our sin!!
                          esus gave up a lot of power and glory to live and die as a man and paying our sin debt on that Roman cross!

Philippians 2:6-8 Jesus==

6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
                          Colossians 1:12-17
                          Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Comment

Speaking of the real Jesus, not the fake trinity one. The real Jesus has a God like we do--John 20:17--BELIEVE JESUS.
                            John had much to say about the real Jesus.For example:
                            Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
                            Joh 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
                            Joh 1:3 All things were created through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created.
                            Joh 1:4 Life was in Him, and that life was the light of men.
                            Joh 1:5 That light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness did not overcome it.
                            Joh 1:9 The true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
                            Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was created through Him, yet the world did not recognize Him.
                            Joh 1:11 He came to His own, and His own people did not receive Him.
                            Joh 1:12 But to all who did receive Him, He gave them the right to be children of God, to those who believe in His name,
                            Joh 1:13 who were born, not of blood, or of the will of the flesh, or of the will of man, but of God.
                            Joh 1:14 The Word became flesh and took up residence among us. We observed His glory, the glory as the One and Only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

[HCSB]
                            Seems this real Jesus is God who was with God [hmmmmm ...] who at a point in time "became flesh" and lived among us. This is the Jesus I worship. Is this your so called fake Jesus? .
                            Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

Comment

No one truly born again does one of those sins. It clearly states--That is what some of you were= those born again, not heathens. You are misreading.
                              Those who were/are born again used to be heathens. I'm not misreading anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X