Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Simple MATH Eleven and ONE makes 12 !!! Most people cannot see that!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple MATH Eleven and ONE makes 12 !!! Most people cannot see that!

Whom do you say was included in Acts 6: 2 ,, Acts 2: 14 Paul or Matthias?

Peter and the ELEVEN. This simple MATH makes 12 agree?

It can't be BOTH! Agree ? So whom was with Peter in Acts 2: 14 ,, Acts 6: 2, PAUL OR MATTHIAS?

All comments welcome.

Fear God and keep his commandments,
    for this is the duty of ALL mankind. Ecc 12: 13

One Father plus One Son plus One Holy Spirit equals One LORD (YHWH) and GOD (Theos).
    Divine math is like quantum math ... it is not intuitive, it is just REALITY.

Comment

Originally posted by atpollard View Post
      One Father plus One Son plus One Holy Spirit equals One LORD (YHWH) and GOD (Theos).
      Divine math is like quantum math ... it is not intuitive, it is just REALITY.
      Whom do you say was included in Acts 6: 2 ,, Acts 2: 14 Paul or Matthias?

Who's name do you think / believe will be in Rev 21: 14 Paul or Matthias ?

Comment

Originally posted by DANNO View Post
        Who's name [Paul or Matthias] do you think / believe will be in ... ?
        I think ...
        Acts 2:14 = Matthias

Acts 6:2 = Matthias

Revelation 21:14 = Paul
        That is as direct an answer as I can muster.

Comment

I think ...

Paul is the false prophet in,

Rev_16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
          Rev_19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
          Rev_20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

It is completely improbable that Paul is the foundation of New Jerusalem.

Comment

I think ...

Your words contradicts the TRUTH! And you also contradict yourself.

if you really believe Matthias is included in Acts 2: 14 and Acts 6: 2 why would you include Paul in Rev 21: 14 ?

Paul does NOT even MEET the CRITIRIA in Acts 1: 1-26

Yeshua did NOT say He will send another Mortal Apostle in John 16: 13 , John 14: 16 and John 14: 26. Agree?

Comment

Your words contradicts the TRUTH! And you also contradict yourself.

if you really believe Matthias is included in Acts 2: 14 and Acts 6: 2 why would you include Paul in Rev 21: 14 ?

Paul does NOT even MEET the CRITIRIA in Acts 1: 1-26

Yeshua did NOT say He will send another Mortal Apostle in John 16: 13 , John 14: 16 and John 14: 26. Agree?
              What does Acts 2:14 say and what is the context of what is happening in Acts 1 and Acts 2?

What does Acts 6:2 say and what is the context of what is happening in Acts 5 and Acts 6?

What does Rev 21:14 say and what is the context of what is happening in Rev 21?

Who set the CRITIRIA in Acts 1:1-26?

Did Jesus SAY He will NOT send another Apostle in John 16:13 , John 14:16 and John 14: 26? (Before I bother to agree or disagree, is it relevant?)

I am happy to discuss, but I am not a student sitting for an exam where you simply ask endless questions and I answer them. You asked three very specific questions which I answered and you have simply told me that I contradict truth and myself. I have believe that I have contradicted neither and if you believe that I am incorrect, then it is your burden to prove me wrong from scripture. I have correctly answered what I believe.

Comment

What does Acts 2:14 say and what is the context of what is happening in Acts 1 and Acts 2?

What does Acts 6:2 say and what is the context of what is happening in Acts 5 and Acts 6?

What does Rev 21:14 say and what is the context of what is happening in Rev 21?

Who set the CRITIRIA in Acts 1:1-26?

Did Jesus SAY He will NOT send another Apostle in John 16:13 , John 14:16 and John 14: 26? (Before I bother to agree or disagree, is it relevant?)

I am happy to discuss, but I am not a student sitting for an exam where you simply ask endless questions and I answer them. You asked three very specific questions which I answered and you have simply told me that I contradict truth and myself. I have believe that I have contradicted neither and if you believe that I am incorrect, then it is your burden to prove me wrong from scripture. I have correctly answered what I believe.
                What does the bible say about adding words ??
                What does the bible say about adding words to what YESHUA said ??

You are free to accept Paul and his ministry / Gospel! Yeshua completed his ministry and gave warnings not to be deceived by false messengers! Yeshua did NOT need another mortal apostle to finish YESHUAs misnistry / gospel !

Satan offered you Paul and his ministry / gospel in favour of the YESHUA's completed Ministry / Gospel!

Those that accept Paul and his ministry/ gospel become Satan's children ! It's very simple!

Paul has become your spiritual father. 1st Cor 4: 15 , Rom 2: 16

Yeshua is very clear what He said and the promises He made in John 16: 13 , John 14: 16 ,, john 14: 26 !

You are free to caccept Paul and his sugar coated counterfeit gospel.

Yeshuas / Jesus warnings are crystal clear in this video >. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...n_Gsg&reload=9

Comment

Why is Mr Trucker keeping away from this thread ? Can someone tell me plz?

Comment

Why is Mr Trucker keeping away from this thread ? Can someone tell me plz?
                    He thought the OP was a boring question and he didn’t reel like arguing that Paul was a “real Apostle” since the letters of Paul and the 4 Gospels were the “Scripture” of all of the New Testament churches for the first few centuries until a more definitive list was created. Even Peter identifies the writings of Paul as scripture.

So Mr Tucker was less bored than I and chose not to waste time.

[PS. You have not answered any of my questions except to offer more questions or change the subject.]

Comment

He thought the OP was a boring question and he didn’t reel like arguing that Paul was a “real Apostle” since the letters of Paul and the 4 Gospels were the “Scripture” of all of the New Testament churches for the first few centuries until a more definitive list was created. Even Peter identifies the writings of Paul as scripture.

So Mr Tucker was less bored than I and chose not to waste time.

[PS. You have not answered any of my questions except to offer more questions or change the subject.]
                      as I said in my reply to your post earlier . Your comments and thinking contradict some parts of the NT and further more you contradict yourself,

You gave no Bible Refs how you came to the conclusuon paul fits in Rev 21: 14 . You only say what you "THINK" . Tell us how you think Paul fits in Rev 21: 14 ? And NOT MATTHIAS?
                      ~~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

I think ...

Comment

Beware of cultists like Danno and Forgiven Child who openly reject large portions of the New Testament and who seek to sow doubt. If they were honest, they'd tell us what religious group they're part of, or that shares their rejection of Paul, but they won't.

Matthias is one of the Twelve Apostles. Paul is an Apostle, but not one of the Twelve.

Comment

Danno lied in another thread and said Peter later rejected Paul. I asked him to support that claim, and of course, no support came.

You can't reject Paul without rejecting most of the New Testament (books by Paul and Luke, roughly 2/3 of the NT), as well as damaging the reputation of the apostles such as Peter. If Peter confirmed Paul in scripture, but later changed his mind, it makes Peter look like a fool.

Danno's trip is trying to convict people of biblical contradictions...

Comment

You gave no Bible Refs how you came to the conclusuon paul fits in Rev 21: 14 . You only say what you "THINK" . Tell us how you think Paul fits in Rev 21: 14 ? And NOT MATTHIAS?
                            ~~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

I think ...

You didn’t ask “why” earlier. Here are your EXACT questions:
                            • Whom do you say was included in Acts 6: 2 ,, Acts 2: 14 Paul or Matthias?
                            • Who's name do you think / believe will be in Rev 21: 14 Paul or Matthias ?
                            I answered the questions that you asked, so how can you now complain about that. You asked “who do I say” and “who do I think”. So I told you what “I think ...”

as I said in my reply to your post earlier . Your comments and thinking contradict some parts of the NT and further more you contradict yourself,
                            Yes you did. And as I replied earlier, you never explained why you think so, or quoted any scripture, or bothered to answer ANY of my questions.

Show some courtesy and do more than just ask leading questions, and I will be more inclined to answer more of your questions. I certainly COULD explain why I think the way I do about each of the verses that you referenced in the OP and my questions to you actually hint at my reasons if you had bothered to answer them.

What does the verse actually say and what in general is happening at that time?
                            (What does it say and what is the context is a fairly basic rule for understanding anything.)

Comment

You didn’t ask “why” earlier. Here are your EXACT questions:
                              • Whom do you say was included in Acts 6: 2 ,, Acts 2: 14 Paul or Matthias?
                              • Who's name do you think / believe will be in Rev 21: 14 Paul or Matthias ?
                              I answered the questions that you asked, so how can you now complain about that. You asked “who do I say” and “who do I think”. So I told you what “I think ...”

Yes you did. And as I replied earlier, you never explained why you think so, or quoted any scripture, or bothered to answer ANY of my questions.

Show some courtesy and do more than just ask leading questions, and I will be more inclined to answer more of your questions. I certainly COULD explain why I think the way I do about each of the verses that you referenced in the OP and my questions to you actually hint at my reasons if you had bothered to answer them.

What does the verse actually say and what in general is happening at that time?
                              (What does it say and what is the context is a fairly basic rule for understanding anything.)
                              Paul used TRICKERY !
                              He fouled you!

2 Corinthians 12:16

16 Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

Comment

Working...
                              X