Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Dispensationalist? Do you believe this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HENOG
    started a topic Dispensationalist? Do you believe this?

Dispensationalist? Do you believe this?

Rod.ney roby3 I don't want to assume the worst of people so I'd rather ask this question upfront to all dispensationalists. But even if you believe it, I suppose we all make mistakes. Not-the-less, please tell me if you agree with this:

• tevans9129
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruk View Post

If you're a believer, why do you keep posting garbage Dispensationalesque posts?

Those Talmudist-worshiping devils don't know Christians are the real Jews, and they're too stupid to even notice that point, let alone address it, no matter how many time's the point is made.

When Jesus said salvation is of the Jews, he means pre-Christ Christians called Jews, not Antichrists calling themselves Jews. These are the people who worship the true God.

Like all Dispensationalits, do you also not understand even simple English? It's invalid for Hagee to claim Jesus didn't claim to be Christ, for the reasons I already gave, in addition to the fact that Jesus did claim to be Christ on multiple occasions.

Are you ever going to assert anything that you could prove by answering questions that challenge your unbiblical opinions? I have never seen one.

Leave a comment:

• Ruk
    replied
    Originally posted by JDS View Post

You would not have known about Jn 4:26 if I had not told you already. The fact is you are blowing smoke and presenting yourself as a believer when it is obvious from your comments that you are not.You do not have any idea of what the scriptures teach.You would be happy to quote your proof texts if you knew any.

In the same context Jesus said these words;

Jn 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
    22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

What is more true, verse 26 or verses 21-22?

If any person is saved today it is because of the Jews because salvation has been brought through them, according to Jesus Christ..
    If you're a believer, why do you keep posting garbage Dispensationalesque posts?

Those Talmudist-worshiping devils don't know Christians are the real Jews, and they're too stupid to even notice that point, let alone address it, no matter how many time's the point is made.

When Jesus said salvation is of the Jews, he means pre-Christ Christians called Jews, not Antichrists calling themselves Jews. These are the people who worship the true God.

Like all Dispensationalits, do you also not understand even simple English? It's invalid for Hagee to claim Jesus didn't claim to be Christ, for the reasons I already gave, in addition to the fact that Jesus did claim to be Christ on multiple occasions.

Leave a comment:

• JDS
    replied

Satan's son Hagee makes an invalid charge that Jesus didn't claim to be Christ. Jesus didn't need to run around claiming to be the Christ, like a fraud that rests on his own testimony. From when Jesus was born, the foreign magi to King Herod knew he was Christ. And, Jesus was murdered by the Jews for being Christ, as shown by Jesus being tried by Caiaphas and the Council. But, yes, Jesus did claim to be Christ a number of times. Have you never read the Bible? For example, John 4:26.
    You would not have known about Jn 4:26 if I had not told you already. The fact is you are blowing smoke and presenting yourself as a believer when it is obvious from your comments that you are not.You do not have any idea of what the scriptures teach.You would be happy to quote your proof texts if you knew any.

In the same context Jesus said these words;

Jn 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
    22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

What is more true, verse 26 or verses 21-22?

If any person is saved today it is because of the Jews because salvation has been brought through them, according to Jesus Christ..

Leave a comment:

• tevans9129
    replied

You're talking nonsense.
    Oh no, I am on to your ploy, a Muslim with allegiance to Iran masquerading as a christian working for the goal of turning the world into Islam. Makes perfect sense.

Leave a comment:

• Ruk
    replied
    Originally posted by tevans9129 View Post

The Muslim pretending to be a christian that hates the Jews.

And I will bless those who bless you,
    And the one who curses you I will curse.
    And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

A verse that is not in the Muslim's bible.

You're talking nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Truth7t7
    replied

Truth7t7, I have read many of your comments over time and I can assure you that you make as many false statements as Hagee. Hagee is in error of many things he says and also the way he lives his life and the companions he chooses says a lot about him, but you OTOH deny many plainly stated and easy to understand truths in the scriptures. You discount the entire prophetic parts of the OT, believing nothing it says. You re-write the things God says in your mind and then spew it out as truth. A man who denies what God says is an unbeliever in what God says. It is that simple.

Psa 47:1 O clap your hands, all ye people (of Israel); shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
    2 For the Lord most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.
    3 He shall subdue the people (of Israel) under us, and the nations under our feet.
    4 He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

5 God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet. (see 1 Thess 4:13-18 here)
    6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
    7 For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
    8God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.
    9 The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

The above song is a prophecy that will come to pass. Adonay, (see verse 2 - Jesus in the OT compare Psa 110:1 with Acts 2:34 and context) will one day reign over all the earth as King, just like hundreds of prophecies say he will and just like Psa 47 says he will.
    Here You believe that you have established "Dispensationalism's" Pre-Trib rapture, and quote 1 Thess 4:13-18?

Nothing could be further from the truth, the verses below in 1 Thess 4:13-18 show the second advent of Jesus Christ, and the Last Day resurrection of believers (Dead In Christ), God's word clearly teaches that the resurrection of believers takes place on "The Last Day" John 6:39-40, John 11:23-24

Your teaching is contrary to the very clear scripture, as dispensationalism teaches.there will be multiple resurrection of.the believer, 100% false.

You now have to run around the bush, and re-interpret "The Last Day" to keep your teaching alive.

There is no earthly time beyond "The Last Day",

Dispensationalism teaches there will be a 7 year tribulation and 1,000 year Kingdom beyond 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, where mortal humans will be present, 100% false.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18KJV
    13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
    14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
    15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

John 6:39-40AKJV
    39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
    40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 11:23-24AKJV
    23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
    24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
    Last edited by Truth7t7; 03-06-19, 04:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Truth7t7
    replied

Truth7t7, I have read many of your comments over time and I can assure you that you make as many false statements as Hagee. Hagee is in error of many things he says and also the way he lives his life and the companions he chooses says a lot about him, but you OTOH deny many plainly stated and easy to understand truths in the scriptures. You discount the entire prophetic parts of the OT, believing nothing it says. You re-write the things God says in your mind and then spew it out as truth. A man who denies what God says is an unbeliever in what God says. It is that simple.

Psa 47:1 O clap your hands, all ye people (of Israel); shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
    3 He shall subdue the people (of Israel) under us, and the nations under our feet.
    4 He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

5 God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet. (see 1 Thess 4:13-18 here)
    9 The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

The above song is a prophecy that will come to pass. Adonay, (see verse 2 - Jesus in the OT compare Psa 110:1 with Acts 2:34 and context) will one day reign over all the earth as King, just like hundreds of prophecies say he will and just like Psa 47 says he will.
    Jesus will reign eternally in the New Heaven, New Earth, And New Jerusalem.

The Earth You Claim is the New Earth, still the same name "Earth", the "First Earth" is passed away.

You dont want to see the New Earth, it's against your dispensationalist teaching.

Revelation 21:1AKJV
    And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
    Last edited by Truth7t7; 03-06-19, 04:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Truth7t7
    replied

Your claim above highlited in red is a big, false accusation, fib, Pinocchio story.

Your claim suggesting a Millennial Kingdom On Earth, is 100% false.

Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving the heavens and earth, you can't post one scripture to prove otherwise.

Those that follow "Dispensationalism" falsely create a pre-tribulation rapture, when in fact scripture presented is nothing more than the second advent and last day resurrection.

They also falsely use OT scripture to create a mortal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom kingdom on earth, when in fact the scripture presented is the eternal kingdom in the New Heaven, Earth, and Jerusalem.

Feel free to respond with scripture, to refute my claims below, feel free to start a thread, may the dialogue begin for all to see.

1. There will be no future.pre-trib rapture.

2. There will be no 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This earth.
    Last edited by Truth7t7; 03-06-19, 04:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tevans9129
    replied

Every time you post, I become more certain that you've never opened a Bible in your life. If you quote scripture, it's cut and paste from a satanic website that took the verses out of context.
    The Muslim pretending to be a christian that hates the Jews.

And I will bless those who bless you,
    And the one who curses you I will curse.
    And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.

A verse that is not in the Muslim's bible.

Leave a comment:

• Ruk
    replied
    Originally posted by tevans9129 View Post

Just cannot bring yourself to answer his question as it was asked can you? You also claim Hagee said something that he did not say but you do not let facts get in your way do you? Pathetic.
    Every time you post, I become more certain that you've never opened a Bible in your life. If you quote scripture, it's cut and paste from a satanic website that took the verses out of context.

Leave a comment:

• tevans9129
    replied

Satan's son Hagee makes an invalid charge that Jesus didn't claim to be Christ. Jesus didn't need to run around claiming to be the Christ, like a fraud that rests on his own testimony. From when Jesus was born, the foreign magi to King Herod knew he was Christ. And, Jesus was murdered by the Jews for being Christ, as shown by Jesus being tried by Caiaphas and the Council. But, yes, Jesus did claim to be Christ a number of times. Have you never read the Bible? For example, John 4:26.
    Just cannot bring yourself to answer his question as it was asked can you? You also claim Hagee said something that he did not say but you do not let facts get in your way do you? Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Ruk
    replied

A pop quiz for you; where does Jesus claim to be Messiah?

Leave a comment:

• JDS
    replied

A man who denies Jesus "claim"ed to be the Messiah and who insists those who curse Jesus to boiling excrement are God's people is only guilty of disagreeing with me?

You say "Hagee is in error" like he made some mistakes on a math test.

A pop quiz for you; where does Jesus claim to be Messiah?

Leave a comment:

• Ruk
    replied
    You have not tried to prove dispensational teaching wrong by appealing to the scriptures and you have condemned better men than you to hell for not agreeing with you.
    A man who denies Jesus "claim"ed to be the Messiah and who insists those who curse Jesus to boiling excrement are God's people is only guilty of disagreeing with me?

You say "Hagee is in error" like he made some mistakes on a math test.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X