Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

True gospel Message on John 3:16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True gospel Message on John 3:16

Understanding about John 3:16👇 by ZamarYahu

One of the biggest misunderstandings in the scripture(bible) is John 3:16 and undeniably it is one of the favorite verses of the Christians nowadays, but they don't know what's the truth behind of this.

John 3:16

For the Most High(god) so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

For the Most High(god) so loved the
    👉 "world"👈

Alright, when we read this verse it seems like its talking about every single individual in the world because it says "for The Most High(god) so loved the👉 world👈"🤔

But, in this case, we have a major problem😮 because the scriptures(bible) cannot
    👉 contradict itself👈

Now, let's take a look at what John said in
    John 17:9👉 (the Messiah said)👈

I pray for them👈: I pray not for the👉 world👈🤔, but👉 for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine👈.

Now, if the Most High (god) loved all the people in the world then why YAHUSHA(jesus) does not pray for the world?🤔

Can you see now the Contradiction?

Now, let's take a look in the book of Romans and Malachi

Romans 9:13; Malachi 1:3
    As it is written,👉 Jacob have I loved👈, but 👉 Esau have I hated.👈🤔

Another contradiction, if the Highest loved all the people but why👉 Esau hated by the Father?👈

Alright, let's go back to John 17:9
    👉 (the Messiah said)👈

I pray for them👈:👉 I pray not for the world👈🤔, but👉 for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine👈.

So who are these people? -
    👉" I pray for them"👈

Now let's take a look in the book of
    John 6:37-39
    37👉 All that the Father giveth me👈 shall come to me; and👉 him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.👈

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is👉 the Father's will👈 which hath sent me, that👉 of all which he hath given me👈 I should lose nothing but should 👉raise it up again👈 at the last day.

So as you can see there's a distinction between:
    👉 Every people on the earth👈 and
    👉 A group of people that the Father gave to HIS Son👈🤔

In John 6:39, take note of the word
    👉"raise it up again👈 at the last day

Now, we need history/old testament for us to understand👉 who are these people👈 who gonna👉 raise it up👈 at the last day.

If we don't understand the history of Yashar'al (Israel) contained in the old testament, then we will never understand the New Testament.

Back to👉 John 6:39👈
    "Raise it up 👉again👈"

The word 👉"again"👈 is very important because it says "of all which the Father gave to Yahusha(jesus) gonna👉 raise them up again👈 at the last day.

So, in order to👉 raise up again👈, you'd fell before and then taken down and the only way to find out who does talking about is to go to the old testament to get👉 history👈 and
    👉see👈 what happen.

You👉can't be raised up again👈 unless you were never👉 up👈 in the first place.

Now let's find out who was👉 up👈 and then who was👉 taken down before because those are👉 the people 👈 who are the one to be raised it up again at the last days.

Now let us look at the scriptures,
    Mashah(Moses) talking to the children of Yasharal(Israel); He says
    Deuteronomy 7:6

Deuteronomy 7:6
    For thou art, a holy people unto the Highest thy Alahym(god): 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 thy Alahym(God) hath👉 chosen thee 👈to be a👉 special people👈 unto himself,👉 above all people👈 that are upon the face of the earth.

" above all people" means 👉up👈

Yashar'al (Israel) is👉 above all people👈 that are upon the face of the earth and Israel receive this blessing but later on, we fail as a👉 nation👈 and let us see what happen...

Deuteronomy 28:43
    The stranger that is within thee shall get up 👉 above thee very high👈, and thou shalt
    👉 come down very low👈.

So now, we understand that Israel was
    👉 above upon all the nations👈 but then because of our sin(disobedience) we fell down very low. The righteous part of Israel has been seeking to be raised up again👈. That's why the disciples ask Yahusha(jesus) for this question, here it is:
    Acts 1:6
    “When they, therefore, were come together, they asked of him, saying, Master, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

👉restore again👈 the kingdom of Israel

Because👉 Israel👈 was the nation that was 👉up👈 and that fell and that needed to be
    👉restored again👈

So when we put that all together and the fact that the Messiah👉 doesn't pray for the world👈 but the one that His Father gave Him and He's gonna👉 raise them👈 up at the last days

Then we go to the old testament and see that Yasharal(Israel) that was👉up👈 and then fell down and to be restored again.

By that we know that John 3:16 is not talking about all the people or everybody in the world; it is talking about a group of people.

Now let's look what's the definition of the word
    "WORLD" in John 3:16; there are multiple definitions of the word👉 World👈 but we gonna pick up the right one based on the scriptures.

World
    1.) The earth
    2.) The universe
    3.) The earth with its inhabitants
    4.)
    9.) A group of people with common characteristics or pursuits.

So as we can see #9 is the proper understanding of the word 👉WORLD👈 in John 3:16 why? Because this is not talking about everybody but it talks about a specific class or group of people...

Remember what Yahusha(jesus) said
    John 17:9 ( these are selected, people)

Let us go to....

John 1:29

The next day John seeth Yahusha (jesus) coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of the Mosh High, which taketh away
    👉the sin of the world.👈

"Which taketh the👉 sin of the world👈"

As you can see in this verse there is a clue point of👉 who the world is?👈

The only way to find out is that we need to know👉 who sinned?👈 cuz Messiah came to take away the sin.

Acts 5:30-31

30 The Alahym(God) of our fathers raised up YAHUSHA(jesus), whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31 He hath Alahym(god) exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give👉 repentance to Israel👈, and
    👉 forgiveness of sins.👈😲

So, therefore, the👉 World👈 was talking about in John 1:29 was
    the👉 World of Israel👈
    and it clearly states in the👉 book of Isaiah👈

Isaiah 45:17
    But👉 Israel shall be saved in YAHUAH(the Lord) with an👉 everlasting salvation👈: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded
    👉 world without end.👈😮

So, can you see??

Yasharal( Israel) is a👉 world without end👈
    And the Most High👉 will save Israel with👈 an👉 everlasting salvation👈👊

See, we have to understand how important history is👍

David said in
    Psalms119:104
    Through👉 thy precepts👈 I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Just like the prophet Isaiah said:
    Isaiah 28:10
    For👉 precept must be upon precept👈, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and they're little:

Isaiah 45:17 👈👉. John 3:16
    World of Israel. So loved the "world"
    Everlasting Salvation. Everlasting Life

So let us look at another passage

2 Corinthians 5:19
    To wit, that the Most High was in Yahusha(jesus),👉 reconciling the world👈 unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of👉 reconciliation👈.

👉"Reconciling the world"👈
    Let us define what is👉 reconcile👈
    (From online etymology dictionary)
    Reconcile from L. Reconcilare
    Means 👉"to bring together again"👈

You can't bring something together again unless👉 that was never together in the first place👈

As we know that Yasharal(Israel) is the
    Most High's people..

Exodus 6:7
    'Then I will take you for👉 My people👈, and I will be your Alahym(God); and you shall know that I am the YHUH your alahym( God), who brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

Deuteronomy 7:6-8
    "For you are a holy people to the Most High your Alahym (God); YHUH your Alahym(god) has chosen you to be a👉 people for His own👈 possession👉 out of all the people's👈 who are on the face of the earth. "The Mist High did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because YAHUAH loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, YHUH brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

So Yasharal(Israel) was the one who was "up" and then👉 fell very low and👈 Yahusha came to reconcile, He came to repair the relationship,👉 To bring the Nation of Israel👈 together again to the Most High

In Conclusion:
    YAHUCHANUN 3:16( John 3:16)
    For Aluah (god) so loved the world(of israel)
    That He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life....

Yahusha was not sent to all people but only to the lost sheep of the
    👉 HOUSE OF ISRAEL👈

Matthew 15:24 King James Version (KJV)
    24 But he answered and said, I am not a have sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Shalum Family......

Taken from link : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000695535041

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaay too long.

And I say this as one often complained about for being too verbose.

For future reference, danny, don't proof-text. No attempt to understand John 3:16 should be made without understand all the other surrounding verses in that chapter. For example, the Spirit goes where it wills (vs. 8), and God so loved the world but everyone in the world stands already judged because they have not believed in God's Son (vs. 18).
    All verses cited or quoted or in the NAS unless otherwise noted.

“if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not win the prize unless he competes according to the rules.” (2 Tim. 2:5)

Comment

Originally posted by dannyfortruth View Post
      Understanding about John 3:16
      Obviously written by somebody who has NO UNDERSTANDING of John 3:16, and takes it in a WHOLE 'Nuther rabbit trail with his convoluted hermeneutic.

SO who is this "ZamarYahu" and why would his "opinion" matter????

Comment

Originally posted by Josheb View Post
        Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaay too long.

And I say this as one often complained about for being too verbose.

For future reference, danny, don't proof-text. No attempt to understand John 3:16 should be made without understand all the other surrounding verses in that chapter. For example, the Spirit goes where it wills (vs. 8), and God so loved the world but everyone in the world stands already judged because they have not believed in God's Son (vs. 18).
        You believe in a Romanized/Christianized gospel message.

The World has many meanings in scripture but the good news is only for both Jews and the lost sheep of the house of Israel (which KJV and other versions call as gentiles).

You have to compare scripture with scripture - both OT and NT.

NT is fullfillment of The Law and The Prophets that was given to Israel as a nation. But then you got to understand the history of Israel as a nation in OT and carry forward to NT. Without OT, it's not possible to understand NT.

Christendom believe Acts Ch 2 is the beginning of the Church but read carefully there - people of all tongues were addressed as the house of Israel and Jews of Judah were addressed as the house of Judah.

As Messias said, He came but for the lost sheep of the house of Israel which is scattered throughout the world. The parable of Prodigal Son teaches this truth

With whom was the Re-Newed Covenant made with? Hebrews Ch 8:8-10 will tell you that.

I appreciated ZamarYahu's post in facebook and that's why I posted from his link. He spoke the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

Obviously written by somebody who has NO UNDERSTANDING of John 3:16, and takes it in a WHOLE 'Nuther rabbit trail with his convoluted hermeneutic.

SO who is this "ZamarYahu" and why would his "opinion" matter????
          I would say the reverse. I know what I'm talking about.
          ​​​​​​
          You post doesn't refute what ZamarYahu stated. It's not his personal opinion but from harmony of all scriptures. There is no standalone verse in the Bible that can be privately interpreted to mean something without comparing with other scriptures. We have to question everything that tradition has taught us.

Even Reformed Churches believe that the word 'world' is limited in scope. But then they take the Church to be Israel which I can prove is not!

Comment

Who (not what) does scripture say is Israel?
            Hosea 11:1
            "When Israel was a child, I loved him,and out of Egypt I called my son."
            Matthew 2:13-15
            "Now when they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, “Rise, take the child and his mother, and flee to Egypt, and remain there until I tell you, for Herod is about to search for the child, to destroy him.” And he rose and took the child and his mother by night and departed to Egypt and remained there until the death of Herod. This was to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet, 'Out of Egypt I called my son.'”
            Both OT and NT.
            You believe in a Romanized/Christianized gospel message.
            And you are making a personal attack.

May God bless you accordingly.

Short conversation. We might have discussed this scripturally (where does scripture authorize you to attack those you've never met?) but the posts' contents show that unlikely. Make it right, danny.

For the record, the gospel is Christ crucified and resurrected for our salvation and that is what makes people Christian.

“if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not win the prize unless he competes according to the rules.” (2 Tim. 2:5)

Comment

I would say the reverse. I know what I'm talking about.
              All God's Chilluns think they "Know what they're talking about". This site is FULL of 'em.

Comment

"Now when they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, “Rise, take the child and his mother, and flee to Egypt, and remain there until I tell you, for Herod is about to search for the child, to destroy him.” And he rose and took the child and his mother by night and departed to Egypt and remained there until the death of Herod. This was to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet, 'Out of Egypt I called my son.'”
                Both OT and NT.

Short conversation. We might have discussed this scripturally (where does scripture authorize you to attack those you've never met?) but the posts' contents show that unlikely. Make it right, danny.

For the record, the gospel is Christ crucified and resurrected for our salvation and that is what makes people Christian.
                I'm not attacking anyone but must speak the truth.

If NT is based on OT, then NT should not have words like : Christ, Church, Gentiles, Christianity nor a person Named Jesus. These don't exist in OT Hebrew scriptures.

Why did you quote Hos 11:1 and Mat 2:13-15? You must also include Exod 4:22:

And you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus said יהוה, “Yisra’ĕl is My son, My first-born,

That's exactly why YHWH as The Son came to fulfill scriptures.

The Son is not 2nd Person of Trinity but rather came as Israel as the firstborn son to mediate for covenant Israel.

The Father and The Son are not 1st and 2nd Persons of Trinity but rather dipicting covenant relationship between YHWH Elohym and Israel.

Israel as a physical nation was under the covenant of Law but nevertheless the elect were heirs of salvation and The Son Who represented them became the bridge of transition from old to Re-Newed Covenant thus giving them true sonship. They were kept under guard of The Law as schoolmaster to lead them to Messiah

Gal 4 :1 And I say, for as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, though he is master of all,

2 but is under guardians and trustees till the time prearranged by the father.

3 So we also, when we were children, were under the elementary matters of the world, being enslaved.

4 But when the completion of the time came, Elohim sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under Torah,

5 to redeem those who were under Torah, in order to receive the adoption as sons.

That's the true gospel. The above scriptures are speaking of Israel and nothing about Christianity nor it's universal gospel.

Abraham became the father of many nations and the gospel Message was preached to him even before he bore Isaac of the free woman. They were both past their child bearing age when he was promised that he would literally father innumerable multitudes who would be blessed by salvation. He believed YHWH, though he would not live to see the promise fulfilled and it was accounted to his being righteous.
                ​​​​​
                Gospel of John tells us that Abraham (fore)saw Messiah's day and rejoiced.

He saw Messiah as the Kinsman Redeemer as Messiah would sanctify his descendents as HIS brethren with Messiah Himself being born in his genealogy:

Heb 2:11 For he that sanctifies and they who are sanctified **\i are} all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
                ​​​​​​
                16: For, doubtless, He does not take hold of messengers, but He does take hold of the seed of Aḇraham.

The gospel message is universal only in the sense of seeking and gathering of the lost sheep of the house of Israel dispersed in 4 corners of the earth. Israel as the northern Kingdom was dispersed after their exile to Assyria into several nations under the curse of The Law only to be gathered in Messiah under Re-Newed covenant in the last days

The last days started from the day of the feast of Shabout (Pentecost) where we find people of all tongues gathered in Jerusalem for the feast. The feast literally fulfilled and found its true meaning in gathering of outcasts (dispersed Israel) in Messiah who is the first of the firstfruits.

NT can't be understood apart from OT Law and The Prophets.

Christ is only a interpretation of Hebrew MASHYACH. Greek transliteration of Hebrew Mashyach is MESSIAS - John 1:41 kjv. There can't be a religion called 'CHRISTIANITY' which is fully Romanized.

The gospel is simple : He shall save HIS people from their sins - Mat 1:21. His people are Israel.

We may have fallen into the trap of false religions but the true message comes to us to seek His people in our midst. In case scriptures begin to talk to our hearts and understand the true gospel then we are grafted back as wild olive branches among natural branches.
                ​​​​​​
                James 1:1 YA`AQOV, a servant of YAHUAH and of the ADONAI YAHUSHA HAMASHIACH, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Comment

Both OT and NT.

If NT is based on OT, then NT should not have words like : Christ, Church, Gentiles, Christianity nor a person Named Jesus. These don't exist in OT Hebrew scriptures.

Why did you quote Hos 11:1 and Mat 2:13-15? You must also include Exod 4:22:

And you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus said יהוה, “Yisra’ĕl is My son, My first-born,

That's exactly why YHWH as The Son came to fulfill scriptures.

The Son is not 2nd Person of Trinity but rather came as Israel as the firstborn son to mediate for covenant Israel.

The Father and The Son are not 1st and 2nd Persons of Trinity but rather dipicting covenant relationship between YHWH Elohym and Israel.

Israel as a physical nation was under the covenant of Law but nevertheless the elect were heirs of salvation and The Son Who represented them became the bridge of transition from old to Re-Newed Covenant thus giving them true sonship. They were kept under guard of The Law as schoolmaster to lead them to Messiah

Gal 4 :1 And I say, for as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, though he is master of all,

2 but is under guardians and trustees till the time prearranged by the father.

3 So we also, when we were children, were under the elementary matters of the world, being enslaved.

4 But when the completion of the time came, Elohim sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under Torah,

5 to redeem those who were under Torah, in order to receive the adoption as sons.

That's the true gospel. The above scriptures are speaking of Israel and nothing about Christianity nor it's universal gospel.

Abraham became the father of many nations and the gospel Message was preached to him even before he bore Isaac of the free woman. They were both past their child bearing age when he was promised that he would literally father innumerable multitudes who would be blessed by salvation. He believed YHWH, though he would not live to see the promise fulfilled and it was accounted to his being righteous.
                  ​​​​​
                  Gospel of John tells us that Abraham (fore)saw Messiah's day and rejoiced.

He saw Messiah as the Kinsman Redeemer as Messiah would sanctify his descendents as HIS brethren with Messiah Himself being born in his genealogy:

Heb 2:11 For he that sanctifies and they who are sanctified **\i are} all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
                  ​​​​​​
                  16: For, doubtless, He does not take hold of messengers, but He does take hold of the seed of Aḇraham.

The gospel message is universal only in the sense of seeking and gathering of the lost sheep of the house of Israel dispersed in 4 corners of the earth. Israel as the northern Kingdom was dispersed after their exile to Assyria into several nations under the curse of The Law only to be gathered in Messiah under Re-Newed covenant in the last days

The last days started from the day of the feast of Shabout (Pentecost) where we find people of all tongues gathered in Jerusalem for the feast. The feast literally fulfilled and found its true meaning in gathering of outcasts (dispersed Israel) in Messiah who is the first of the firstfruits.

NT can't be understood apart from OT Law and The Prophets.

Christ is only a interpretation of Hebrew MASHYACH. Greek transliteration of Hebrew Mashyach is MESSIAS - John 1:41 kjv. There can't be a religion called 'CHRISTIANITY' which is fully Romanized.

The gospel is simple : He shall save HIS people from their sins - Mat 1:21. His people are Israel.

We may have fallen into the trap of false religions but the true message comes to us to seek His people in our midst. In case scriptures begin to talk to our hearts and understand the true gospel then we are grafted back as wild olive branches among natural branches.
                  ​​​​​​
                  James 1:1 YA`AQOV, a servant of YAHUAH and of the ADONAI YAHUSHA HAMASHIACH, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Comment

Nt

Comment

Nt

Comment

You post doesn't refute what ZamarYahu stated.
                        RIght!! why would I even bother with something so ridiculously false????

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

RIght!! why would I even bother with something so ridiculously false????
                          Ridiculously false for you but not for covenant Israel. All you have is traditional teaching but but I present whole truth. You got your teachings from church fathers but scriptures only know of OT fathers.

Comment

scriptures only know of OT fathers.
                            SO you're encouraging all of us to disregard the NEW TESTAMENT???

Comment

The evidence proves otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X