Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Don't be Bible EDIT get yourself a KJB 1611 today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by logos1560 View Post
    Many readers are discerning and do trust what is written in the Scriptures, which is one important reason why they do not follow non-scriptural KJV-only opinions of men.
    I think you beat the KJV only drum too loud. The real issue is the true line of manuscripts VS the occultic line of manuscripts.
    No conviction,No conversion
    John 16:8
    And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Comment

Many readers are discerning and do trust what is written in the Scriptures, which is one important reason why they do not follow non-scriptural KJV-only opinions of men.
      What readers? You have a one man show going on here with a handful of hecklers with no audience.
      Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaeger View Post

What readers?
        Your fellow KJV-only poster referred to the claimed large numbers of views of this thread. Are you saying that all those who have viewed it do not read it?

Surely one or two KJV-only advocates would not be clinking on this thread over and over to try to build up the number of views.

Comment

Many readers are discerning and do trust what is written in the Scriptures,
          What are they trusting then ? Your false teachings?

No conviction,No conversion
          John 16:8
          And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Comment

What readers? You have a one man show going on here with a handful of hecklers with no audience.
            You have posted nothing of substance I considered to be worth replying to, You've never posted any scriputure that would validate a belief in or a preaching of the false doctrine known as King James ONLYISM, Nor have I seen anything from any KJVO that would indicate they had any qualifications as a textual critic. So all the hot air about cultic manuscripts is just that ... hot air. All smoke and no fire.

Let's see the Scripture. Until then, you're blowing smoke.
            Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigboy View Post

What are they trusting then ? Your false teachings?
              You allege "false teachings" but you do not prove what I state to be actual false teachings. It is very easy to accuse and allege, but you do not back up and prove what you allege.
              What you allege could be imaginary or could be only in the mind of those who themselves may be advocating a non-scriptural teaching? If I supposedly teach something false, please do demonstrate it from the Scriptures so I can correct it to match actual scriptural truths applied justly. Judge righteous judgment.

My scripturally-based teaching concerning Bible translations is the same basic view as that of the early English Bible translators including the KJV translators and as that stated by Baptists in the 1600's and 1700's.

They may be trusting in what is written in the Scriptures instead of following the non-scriptural KJV-only opinions of men.
              Last edited by logos1560; 02-03-19, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigboy View Post

I think you beat the KJV only drum too loud. The real issue is the true line of manuscripts VS the occultic line of manuscripts.
                Ah, look KJV-Only rot and nonsense. There are no occultic MSS.
                "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

• All Readers, please notice that neither Bigboy not Jaeger has responded to the FACT that their KJVO myth is not found in Scripture, thereby making it untrue. We all should remind them of that FACT til they respond, or else simply not answer either of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by roby3 View Post
                    All Readers, please notice that neither Bigboy not Jaeger has responded to the FACT that their KJVO myth is not found in Scripture, thereby making it untrue. We all should remind them of that FACT til they respond, or else simply not answer either of them.
                    The KJV myth is not found in the Bible. Support for the KJV is not found in the Bible. Opposition to the KJV is not found in the Bible. Support for other English versions is not found in the Bible. But faith in God's Word and its purity and accuracy is found in the Bible. There are some differences between just the lettering and pages of the translated Word of God and the spiritual enlightenment God gives to those who study the written Word of God as commanded.
                    I am not a NPB-Onlyist (No Perfect Bible Onlyist), nor a NA/UBS-Onlyist. Marke

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by marke View Post
                      Support for the KJV is not found in the Bible.
                      If KJV-only posters at this forum did not see your underlying KJV-only reasoning in your posts, they would be expected to object to your statement and criticize it.

It is impossible to be not-KJV-only and KJV-only at the same time, but you still keep trying. Your new KJV-only mysticism still involves use of erroneous KJV-only reasoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by roby3 View Post
                        All Readers, please notice that neither Bigboy not Jaeger has responded to the FACT that their KJVO myth is not found in Scripture, thereby making it untrue. We all should remind them of that FACT til they respond, or else simply not answer either of them.
                        What I have noticed is that there are some people that come out of cults, such as the Herbert Armstrong Church of God, JWs, or S.D.A. to join Christian Churches, such as the Baptist Church, but yet still hang on to some antichrist doctrines, such as the denial of the Bibilical Doctrine of Hell being a place that was originally created by God for Satan and the angels that followed after the Devil; a place where they will suffer for all eternity in flames of fire; a place that has enlarged itself, to make room for all those that reject the Gospel of The True and Living Lord Jesus, as they instead choose the path of Satan, and the paths of Satan's ministers, including the false prophets and false teachers. The denial of hell began with the Gnostics wresting of the words of God in The Holy Bible which is the Sword of the Spirit, to concoct doctrines of devils, including the Satanic lie that there is no hell, as they work to seduce and deceive people that are unlearned and unstable. Instead of trusting "what is written" in The Holy Bible, they have heaped false teachers to themselves, including the false teachers that have crept in unawares into the Christian Denominations, and yes, also into many of the Baptist Churches, that deny the power of God to preserve His words for all generations as the LORD had promised that He would do, and just as the Gnostics behind the Watchtower Society had rewritten the Bible to wrest the holy words of God to make the New World Translation to deny the Deity of Christ, hell, and other Biblical Doctrines, to obscure the passages, including the butchering of the Proverbs, they have, in all of the other so-called easy to read "Modern Versions", which are but Gnostic Perversions of the Bible, to keep people ever learning and never able to come to a full knowledge of the truth. I have seen how one such false teacher, a wolf masqerading in sheepskins, has an established Network set up in numerous "Christian" Forums across the Internet, to propagate lies against The Holy Bible, while promoting the Gnostic Perversions that deny the Deity of Christ, with the full support of those Forum's Chief Staff. I have also seen the same false teacher refuse to acknowledge and comment on the evidence of the Gnostic re-write of scripture that deny the Deity of Christ, along with evidence of how the gnostic Satanic Occult groups, such as the Seventh Day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses have used these deceptions to their advantage to deceive people, by the millions, right out of the Churches into their encampments within the House of the Dead, including millions of people that were once Baptist, because they were able to take the simple and unlearned right to the tampered and rewritten verses of Scripture, using their own "copies" of the Gnostic Knock-offs of the Bible, to beguile their minds into disbelieving that Jesus Christ is God, into believing "another jesus" that is not God, not the 2nd Divine Person of The Holy Trinity, but instead the "other jesus" that is none other than Satan himself, while they also disprove the Biblical Doctrine of Hell. In addition to seeing the established Network, set up with the false teacher, I have also seen several key people that have followed after his pernicious ways also particpating in all aspects of the Network. It has been well documented how the Cult Group are a firmly established Coup d'état, and the findings from the investigation into this Cult's Group's activities are being used to effectually inform and educate Bible Believing Christians about how these people operate inside the Churches, as well as within the Network of so-called "Christian" Forums. My admonishment for Believers, is to come out from among them and be separate! Hold up the shield of faith, do not be deceived into trading the Sword of the Spirit for a Gnostic Knock-off by the those workers of iniquity! True to 2Tim 3, they have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof, from such, turn away!
                        Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

What I have noticed is that there are some people that come out of cults, such as the Herbert Armstrong Church of God, JWs, or S.D.A. to join Christian Churches, such as the Baptist Church, but yet still hang on to some antichrist doctrines, such as the denial of the Bibilical Doctrine of Hell being a place that was originally created by God for Satan and the angels that followed after the Devil; a place where they will suffer for all eternity in flames of fire; a place that has enlarged itself, to make room for all those that reject the Gospel of The True and Living Lord Jesus, as they instead choose the path of Satan, and the paths of Satan's ministers, including the false prophets and false teachers. The denial of hell began with the Gnostics wresting of the words of God in The Holy Bible which is the Sword of the Spirit, to concoct doctrines of devils, including the Satanic lie that there is no hell, as they work to seduce and deceive people that are unlearned and unstable. Instead of trusting "what is written" in The Holy Bible, they have heaped false teachers to themselves, including the false teachers that have crept in unawares into the Christian Denominations, and yes, also into many of the Baptist Churches, that deny the power of God to preserve His words for all generations as the LORD had promised that He would do, and just as the Gnostics behind the Watchtower Society had rewritten the Bible to wrest the holy words of God to make the New World Translation to deny the Deity of Christ, hell, and other Biblical Doctrines, to obscure the passages, including the butchering of the Proverbs, they have, in all of the other so-called easy to read "Modern Versions", which are but Gnostic Perversions of the Bible, to keep people ever learning and never able to come to a full knowledge of the truth. I have seen how one such false teacher, a wolf masqerading in sheepskins, has an established Network set up in numerous "Christian" Forums across the Internet, to propagate lies against The Holy Bible, while promoting the Gnostic Perversions that deny the Deity of Christ, with the full support of those Forum's Chief Staff. I have also seen the same false teacher refuse to acknowledge and comment on the evidence of the Gnostic re-write of scripture that deny the Deity of Christ, along with evidence of how the gnostic Satanic Occult groups, such as the Seventh Day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses have used these deceptions to their advantage to deceive people, by the millions, right out of the Churches into their encampments within the House of the Dead, including millions of people that were once Baptist, because they were able to take the simple and unlearned right to the tampered and rewritten verses of Scripture, using their own "copies" of the Gnostic Knock-offs of the Bible, to beguile their minds into disbelieving that Jesus Christ is God, into believing "another jesus" that is not God, not the 2nd Divine Person of The Holy Trinity, but instead the "other jesus" that is none other than Satan himself, while they also disprove the Biblical Doctrine of Hell. In addition to seeing the established Network, set up with the false teacher, I have also seen several key people that have followed after his pernicious ways also particpating in all aspects of the Network. It has been well documented how the Cult Group are a firmly established Coup d'état, and the findings from the investigation into this Cult's Group's activities are being used to effectually inform and educate Bible Believing Christians about how these people operate inside the Churches, as well as within the Network of so-called "Christian" Forums. My admonishment for Believers, is to come out from among them and be separate! Hold up the shield of faith, do not be deceived into trading the Sword of the Spirit for a Gnostic Knock-off by the those workers of iniquity! True to 2Tim 3, they have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof, from such, turn away!
                          I have been kicked out of maybe a half dozen different churches over a 40 year span, because I said things the leaders did not approve of. Several of those churches were good churches which were simply deceived about doctrinal issues in which they defended error to the point of intolerance. I generally do not challenge any Christian group I believe is serving the Lord acceptably over doctrinal issues which are not extremely serious.

There is no budging on the deity of Christ, the reality of hell, and the need to repent of sins and go to Jesus for forgiveness on the basis of His shed blood for the remission of sins. There are other doctrines which are also essential, like the virgin birth, the purity of God's Word, the inspiration of the Scriptures and so forth.
                          I am not a NPB-Onlyist (No Perfect Bible Onlyist), nor a NA/UBS-Onlyist. Marke

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by marke View Post

I have been kicked out of maybe a half dozen different churches over a 40 year span, because I said things the leaders did not approve of. Several of those churches were good churches which were simply deceived about doctrinal issues in which they defended error to the point of intolerance. I generally do not challenge any Christian group I believe is serving the Lord acceptably over doctrinal issues which are not extremely serious.

There is no budging on the deity of Christ, the reality of hell, and the need to repent of sins and go to Jesus for forgiveness on the basis of His shed blood for the remission of sins. There are other doctrines which are also essential, like the virgin birth, the purity of God's Word, the inspiration of the Scriptures and so forth.
                            What we are witnessing are the effects of the men, the false teachers that have crept in unawares into the Churches, as we were forewarned by Jude, Apostle Peter, Apostle Paul, and The Lord Jesus Christ, per 2Tim 3-4, 2Peter 2-3, Jude, Revelation 2-3. These men are the ones that hold the doctrines of Balaam and the Nicolaitans; They are better known today as Freemasons. They have usurped positions beyond just thoses as Pastors, Deacons, Elders, and Sunday School Teachers .... They have also usurped positions as President of the SBC, as well as the first established Semenary for the S.B.C. Through those positions over the past 150 years, as an example of spance of time, as Jezebel's servants, they have integrated error and doctrines of devils to deceive people generationally. This is why there is become so much division, along with the great falling away from the faith. While the false prophets, such as the Masonic JWs, S.D.A., Mormons, and other Occult groups, such as Christian Science, Church of Scientology, and so forth, worth to deceive people outside the Church, the Masonic infiltrators into the Denominations have worked to deceive from inside the Churches, even adversely affecting Pastors from within the Semenaries. This is all End Times fulfilment of Bible Prophecy. The fact that so many people have turned their ears from the truth of sound Biblical Doctrine, not only makes it evident of the fact that there is a great falling away, but also the fact that they are what make up the "lukewarm Church", and this is because there is a growing famine for the hearing of the words of the LORD, per Amos 8:11; Churches have been deceived into accepting Gnostic Knock-offs of the Bible, by these false teachers, because they have slumbered and have not stayed on the watch, per the Lord's instruction in Matthew 24. This is why we are witnessing the anitchrist fruits of "Chrislam", along with the mixing with Buddhists, Hindus, Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, and so forth. People are being deceived into eating things sacrificed unto devils, which are the antichrist doctrines of devils, including and especially the propagated lie that Hindus, Mormons, Muslims, etc., "all worship the same god"; this is the end result of the doctrines of Balaam and the Egyptians (Nicolaitans). This lie was propagated by Irvin Baxter on T.B.N., who is a false teacher; a oneness Pentecostal, among others. This is the bending of the knee to Baal, which is Satan, and this is the "short" of how people are being deceived and being prepared for the coming of the Antichrist, the false Messiah, who will sit down in the thrown of God and claim to be God. The vast amount of Churches that have embraced the practice of Yoga, are being decieved into worshipping the "sun god, Ra", as the antichrist worship also involves "facing the east", of which is of Egyptian origin, and when the 3rd Temple is rebuilt, this is how there will be a fulfillment of Ezekiel 8:16, as this is Occult practice of worshipping the Devil, is also incorporated in the Kabbalah, which is of the Synagogue of Satan. There is so much more to say about this subject, including how the Temple of Baal, in Washington D.C. has been used, and is still in used for this agenda, as many Politicians from Presidents, Senators, and so forth, including Supreme Court Justices, are noted there in their so-called "hall of honor", as they have played key roles in manipulating and changing the laws to allow for the redefinition of marriage, the legalization of abortion, the legalization of witch craft, the allowing of Satanists into the Military, the bringing in of Hindus, Muslims, and other religions into The United States for the blending of cultures and religions, while they put a a law into effect to stop Christians from preaching Politics from the Pulpit to choose Christian Leaders, to prevent a re-establishment of the Anti-Masonic Party of the 1820's to put a halt to the prevention, by Christians, to keep Satanists out of Public Office in all levels of Government, and this is why we see today, that in addition to the removal of The Holy Bible from Public Schools, along with kicking God and prayer out, they have also removed the Ten Commandments, following after the falling away that has taken place in France, Ireland, Scottland, England, and other nations around the world, as the world is becoming more and more likened unto Sodom and Gomorrah; also Sodom and Egypt.

This is the reason why they hate the KJB 1611, and have worked to wrest the Scriptures, and to re-write the Bible. They did so to deceive people into doing these things, that they have been doing for centuries in secret, including at the Temple of Baal in Washington D.C., to bring people to the table of devils, by yoking them all together; the false Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, you name it .... so they can bow in prayer and worship to the Devil. And this is why we are experiencing the campaign against The Holy Bible, in favor of the Gnostic Perversions.

The people that are a part of that campaign are the ones that are following after their percious ways. They have been deceived. And just as they have kicked you out of many Churches, I have witnessed and experienced similar in various Churches, and the common denominator has always been, because those Churches refused to put the Masons (Satanists) out of the Churches per Titus 3:10 and once again, we witness the fruits of Jezebel's children per Rev 2.

Keep the faith and be strong Marke! Know by faith that the KJB 1611 is the authentic Sword of the Spirit! Know by faith that The Holy Bible is Perfect! Keep looking up!

Comment

What we are witnessing are the effects of the men, the false teachers that have crept in unawares into the Churches, as we were forewarned by Jude, Apostle Peter, Apostle Paul, and The Lord Jesus Christ, per 2Tim 3-4, 2Peter 2-3, Jude, Revelation 2-3. These men are the ones that hold the doctrines of Balaam and the Nicolaitans; They are better known today as Freemasons. They have usurped positions beyond just thoses as Pastors, Deacons, Elders, and Sunday School Teachers .... They have also usurped positions as President of the SBC, as well as the first established Semenary for the S.B.C. Through those positions over the past 150 years, as an example of spance of time, as Jezebel's servants, they have integrated error and doctrines of devils to deceive people generationally. This is why there is become so much division, along with the great falling away from the faith. While the false prophets, such as the Masonic JWs, S.D.A., Mormons, and other Occult groups, such as Christian Science, Church of Scientology, and so forth, worth to deceive people outside the Church, the Masonic infiltrators into the Denominations have worked to deceive from inside the Churches, even adversely affecting Pastors from within the Semenaries. This is all End Times fulfilment of Bible Prophecy. The fact that so many people have turned their ears from the truth of sound Biblical Doctrine, not only makes it evident of the fact that there is a great falling away, but also the fact that they are what make up the "lukewarm Church", and this is because there is a growing famine for the hearing of the words of the LORD, per Amos 8:11; Churches have been deceived into accepting Gnostic Knock-offs of the Bible, by these false teachers, because they have slumbered and have not stayed on the watch, per the Lord's instruction in Matthew 24. This is why we are witnessing the anitchrist fruits of "Chrislam", along with the mixing with Buddhists, Hindus, Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, and so forth. People are being deceived into eating things sacrificed unto devils, which are the antichrist doctrines of devils, including and especially the propagated lie that Hindus, Mormons, Muslims, etc., "all worship the same god"; this is the end result of the doctrines of Balaam and the Egyptians (Nicolaitans). This lie was propagated by Irvin Baxter on T.B.N., who is a false teacher; a oneness Pentecostal, among others. This is the bending of the knee to Baal, which is Satan, and this is the "short" of how people are being deceived and being prepared for the coming of the Antichrist, the false Messiah, who will sit down in the thrown of God and claim to be God. The vast amount of Churches that have embraced the practice of Yoga, are being decieved into worshipping the "sun god, Ra", as the antichrist worship also involves "facing the east", of which is of Egyptian origin, and when the 3rd Temple is rebuilt, this is how there will be a fulfillment of Ezekiel 8:16, as this is Occult practice of worshipping the Devil, is also incorporated in the Kabbalah, which is of the Synagogue of Satan. There is so much more to say about this subject, including how the Temple of Baal, in Washington D.C. has been used, and is still in used for this agenda, as many Politicians from Presidents, Senators, and so forth, including Supreme Court Justices, are noted there in their so-called "hall of honor", as they have played key roles in manipulating and changing the laws to allow for the redefinition of marriage, the legalization of abortion, the legalization of witch craft, the allowing of Satanists into the Military, the bringing in of Hindus, Muslims, and other religions into The United States for the blending of cultures and religions, while they put a a law into effect to stop Christians from preaching Politics from the Pulpit to choose Christian Leaders, to prevent a re-establishment of the Anti-Masonic Party of the 1820's to put a halt to the prevention, by Christians, to keep Satanists out of Public Office in all levels of Government, and this is why we see today, that in addition to the removal of The Holy Bible from Public Schools, along with kicking God and prayer out, they have also removed the Ten Commandments, following after the falling away that has taken place in France, Ireland, Scottland, England, and other nations around the world, as the world is becoming more and more likened unto Sodom and Gomorrah; also Sodom and Egypt.

This is the reason why they hate the KJB 1611, and have worked to wrest the Scriptures, and to re-write the Bible. They did so to deceive people into doing these things, that they have been doing for centuries in secret, including at the Temple of Baal in Washington D.C., to bring people to the table of devils, by yoking them all together; the false Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, you name it .... so they can bow in prayer and worship to the Devil. And this is why we are experiencing the campaign against The Holy Bible, in favor of the Gnostic Perversions.

The people that are a part of that campaign are the ones that are following after their percious ways. They have been deceived. And just as they have kicked you out of many Churches, I have witnessed and experienced similar in various Churches, and the common denominator has always been, because those Churches refused to put the Masons (Satanists) out of the Churches per Titus 3:10 and once again, we witness the fruits of Jezebel's children per Rev 2.

Keep the faith and be strong Marke! Know by faith that the KJB 1611 is the authentic Sword of the Spirit! Know by faith that The Holy Bible is Perfect! Keep looking up!
                              There you go again making false statements that if we do not accept KJVOism, then we hate the kjv

Comment

This is the reason why they hate the KJB 1611, and have worked to wrest the Scriptures, and to re-write the Bible.
                                One of the false and divisive doctrines happens to be King James ONLYISM, sir. I've yet to see you quote one Scripture that would support a belief in and.or a preaching of the Doctrine known and King James ONLYISM. I have seen you repeatedly spam the King James Only discussion board with reams of non sequitur rabbit trail diversions. Also, it so happens the KJV Bible needed a rewrite update if for no other reason than the archaic words and phrases. Add in the errors in translating and a rewrite was imperative.
                                Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

Comment

Working...
                                X