Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Don't be Bible EDIT get yourself a KJB 1611 today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the reason why they hate the KJB 1611, and have worked to wrest the Scriptures, and to re-write the Bible. They did so to deceive people into doing these things, that they have been doing for centuries in secret, including at the Temple of Baal in Washington D.C., to bring people to the table of devils, by yoking them all together; the false Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, you name it .... so they can bow in prayer and worship to the Devil. And this is why we are experiencing the campaign against The Holy Bible, in favor of the Gnostic Perversions.

ONE, no one hates the 1611 Bible. You are giving false witness as always. It is you that shows disrespect for the word of God, by calling Bible's Gnostic perversions. You know nothing about Bible translating or how we got the Bible. You are so misleading that you pretend to use the 1611, but use a later revised KJV instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conan View Post

ONE, no one hates the 1611 Bible. You are giving false witness as always. It is you that shows disrespect for the word of God, by calling Bible's Gnostic perversions. You know nothing about Bible translating or how we got the Bible. You are so misleading that you pretend to use the 1611, but use a later revised KJV instead.[/B]

Absolutely true. No one here has ever said that they hate the KJV. No one. Hence people who state these misrepresentations demonstrate just how much they have lost their way and how little they care for God's word.

It is fundamentally necessary and healthy for Christians to acknowledge that God foreknows nothing uncertainly, but that He foresees, purposes, and does all things according to His own immutable, eternal and infallible will. This bombshell knocks "free-will" flatÖ

Martin Luther The Bondage of the Will

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaeger View Post

What we are witnessing are the effects of the men, the false teachers that have crept in unawares into the Churches, as we were forewarned by Jude, Apostle Peter, Apostle Paul, and The Lord Jesus Christ, per 2Tim 3-4, 2Peter 2-3, Jude, Revelation 2-3.
        Perhaps KJV-only advocates are false teachers that have crept in unawares into the churches since they have failed to present any positive, clear, consistent, sound, just, true, scriptural case for their modern, non-scriptural, human KJV-only theory. Erroneous KJV-only reasoning is not sound and scriptural.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaeger View Post

What we are witnessing are the effects of the men, the false teachers that have crept in unawares into the Churches, as we were forewarned by Jude, Apostle Peter, Apostle Paul, and The Lord Jesus Christ, per 2Tim 3-4, 2Peter 2-3, Jude, Revelation 2-3. These men are the ones that hold the doctrines of Balaam and the Nicolaitans; They are better known today as Freemasons. They have usurped positions beyond just thoses as Pastors, Deacons, Elders, and Sunday School Teachers .... They have also usurped positions as President of the SBC, as well as the first established Semenary for the S.B.C. Through those positions over the past 150 years, as an example of spance of time, as Jezebel's servants, they have integrated error and doctrines of devils to deceive people generationally. This is why there is become so much division, along with the great falling away from the faith. While the false prophets, such as the Masonic JWs, S.D.A., Mormons, and other Occult groups, such as Christian Science, Church of Scientology, and so forth, worth to deceive people outside the Church, the Masonic infiltrators into the Denominations have worked to deceive from inside the Churches, even adversely affecting Pastors from within the Semenaries. This is all End Times fulfilment of Bible Prophecy. The fact that so many people have turned their ears from the truth of sound Biblical Doctrine, not only makes it evident of the fact that there is a great falling away, but also the fact that they are what make up the "lukewarm Church", and this is because there is a growing famine for the hearing of the words of the LORD, per Amos 8:11; Churches have been deceived into accepting Gnostic Knock-offs of the Bible, by these false teachers, because they have slumbered and have not stayed on the watch, per the Lord's instruction in Matthew 24. This is why we are witnessing the anitchrist fruits of "Chrislam", along with the mixing with Buddhists, Hindus, Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, and so forth. People are being deceived into eating things sacrificed unto devils, which are the antichrist doctrines of devils, including and especially the propagated lie that Hindus, Mormons, Muslims, etc., "all worship the same god"; this is the end result of the doctrines of Balaam and the Egyptians (Nicolaitans). This lie was propagated by Irvin Baxter on T.B.N., who is a false teacher; a oneness Pentecostal, among others. This is the bending of the knee to Baal, which is Satan, and this is the "short" of how people are being deceived and being prepared for the coming of the Antichrist, the false Messiah, who will sit down in the thrown of God and claim to be God. The vast amount of Churches that have embraced the practice of Yoga, are being decieved into worshipping the "sun god, Ra", as the antichrist worship also involves "facing the east", of which is of Egyptian origin, and when the 3rd Temple is rebuilt, this is how there will be a fulfillment of Ezekiel 8:16, as this is Occult practice of worshipping the Devil, is also incorporated in the Kabbalah, which is of the Synagogue of Satan. There is so much more to say about this subject, including how the Temple of Baal, in Washington D.C. has been used, and is still in used for this agenda, as many Politicians from Presidents, Senators, and so forth, including Supreme Court Justices, are noted there in their so-called "hall of honor", as they have played key roles in manipulating and changing the laws to allow for the redefinition of marriage, the legalization of abortion, the legalization of witch craft, the allowing of Satanists into the Military, the bringing in of Hindus, Muslims, and other religions into The United States for the blending of cultures and religions, while they put a a law into effect to stop Christians from preaching Politics from the Pulpit to choose Christian Leaders, to prevent a re-establishment of the Anti-Masonic Party of the 1820's to put a halt to the prevention, by Christians, to keep Satanists out of Public Office in all levels of Government, and this is why we see today, that in addition to the removal of The Holy Bible from Public Schools, along with kicking God and prayer out, they have also removed the Ten Commandments, following after the falling away that has taken place in France, Ireland, Scottland, England, and other nations around the world, as the world is becoming more and more likened unto Sodom and Gomorrah; also Sodom and Egypt.

This is the reason why they hate the KJB 1611, and have worked to wrest the Scriptures, and to re-write the Bible. They did so to deceive people into doing these things, that they have been doing for centuries in secret, including at the Temple of Baal in Washington D.C., to bring people to the table of devils, by yoking them all together; the false Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, you name it .... so they can bow in prayer and worship to the Devil. And this is why we are experiencing the campaign against The Holy Bible, in favor of the Gnostic Perversions.

The people that are a part of that campaign are the ones that are following after their percious ways. They have been deceived. And just as they have kicked you out of many Churches, I have witnessed and experienced similar in various Churches, and the common denominator has always been, because those Churches refused to put the Masons (Satanists) out of the Churches per Titus 3:10 and once again, we witness the fruits of Jezebel's children per Rev 2.

Keep the faith and be strong Marke! Know by faith that the KJB 1611 is the authentic Sword of the Spirit! Know by faith that The Holy Bible is Perfect! Keep looking up!
          I got saved in 1971 as a 19 year old kid. I have encountered all sorts of strange beliefs among people calling themselves Christian. You are right. We are experiencing a widespread apostasy among churches and false doctrines and false Christs are everywhere.

I know the KJV is the best English Bible available and I understand the animosity towards those who make that claim. I will not be persuaded by Hortists that the KJV Bible is of the devil.
          I am not a NPB-Onlyist (No Perfect Bible Onlyist), nor a NA/UBS-Onlyist. Marke

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by marke View Post

I know the KJV is the best English Bible available
            You may assume, speculate, or claim that the KJV is the best English Bible available, but you have presented no sound knowledge and evidence that proves that you know it to be a fact.

You have not demonstrated that your claim is based on sound knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by marke View Post

I know the KJV is the best English Bible available and I understand the animosity towards those who make that claim. I will not be persuaded by Hortists that the KJV Bible is of the devil.
              it is not ok to lie and give false witness. God will not let you slide because you are a KJV onlyism. It is not ok for you to tell a lie for God. He does not need for you to give false witness. He is not weak that he needs you to cheat for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by logos1560 View Post

You may assume, speculate, or claim that the KJV is the best English Bible available, but you have presented no sound knowledge and evidence that proves that you know it to be a fact.

You have not demonstrated that your claim is based on sound knowledge.
                I know the KJV is the best English translation on the market today, but I cannot prove it. I know God is also, but I cannot prove it to doubters.

If this book be not infallible, where shall we find infallibility? We have given up the Pope, for he has blundered often and terribly; but we shall not set up instead of him a horde of little popelings fresh from college. C. H. Spurgeon

For that Revised Version I have but little care as a general rule, holding it to be by no means an improvement upon our common Authorized Version. C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Conan View Post

it is not ok to lie and give false witness. God will not let you slide because you are a KJV onlyism. It is not ok for you to tell a lie for God. He does not need for you to give false witness. He is not weak that he needs you to cheat for him.
                  Are you saying I am lying when I say I believe without a doubt that the KJV is the best English translation on the market today? You don't know that, because you are wrong if that is what you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by logos1560 View Post

Perhaps KJV-only advocates are false teachers that have crept in unawares into the churches since they have failed to present any positive, clear, consistent, sound, just, true, scriptural case for their modern, non-scriptural, human KJV-only theory. Erroneous KJV-only reasoning is not sound and scriptural.
                    It may just be me but the false teachers would be those that crept in unawares.....and cast doubt on Godís word.......creepers preaching doubt instead of FAITH. Those doing that are as phoney as a $3 bill......clouds without water.

Jude 1:13
                    13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

These preachers of Doubt have a Very black future ahead of them for ever.

They should Enjoy the wresting while it lasts .
                    Last edited by Bigboy; 02-22-19, 08:50 AM.
                    No conviction,No conversion
                    John 16:8
                    And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigboy View Post
                      It may just be me but the false teachers would be those that crept in unawares.....and cast doubt on God’s word.......creepers preaching doubt instead of FAITH. Those doing that are as phoney as a $3 bill......clouds without water.
                      Surely one of the doubt casting teachings is that God's word is defined by and confined to a 1611 Elizabethan English translation containing obvious errors!! A false teaching that cannot be supported by Scripture, by historical facts, or by logic. So King James ONLYISM is today aggressively propagated by lies, ad hominem, bluster to impress the naive and gullible.
                      Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

Comment

It may just be me but the false teachers would be those that crept in unawares.....and cast doubt on God’s word.......creepers preaching doubt instead of FAITH. Those doing that are as phoney as a $3 bill......clouds without water.

Jude 1:13
                        13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

These preachers of Doubt have a Very black future ahead of them for ever.

They should Enjoy the wresting while it lasts .
                        King James is the one that cast doubt in the Scriptures. The English world has two good translation available to the The Bishops Bible and the Geneva Bible.

King James cast doubt upon these excellent Bibles. When those doubts didn't work, HE FORCED the Geneva Bible out of circulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by praise_yeshua View Post

King James is the one that cast doubt in the Scriptures. The English world has two good translation available to the The Bishops Bible and the Geneva Bible.

King James cast doubt upon these excellent Bibles. When those doubts didn't work, HE FORCED the Geneva Bible out of circulation.
                          Well thank you for that analysis........up to this point I didnít realize how impotent God is.
                          And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Comment

Well thank you for that analysis........up to this point I didn’t realize how impotent God is.
                            God wasn't impotent. He produced the Bishops and the Geneva Bible. Your king decided they weren't good enough for him..... and you've been doing the deceptive work of king James for many years. You're trying your best to make sure no one uses anything but your king James' bible.
                            Last edited by praise_yeshua; 02-22-19, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by praise_yeshua View Post

God wasn't impotent. He produced the Bishops and the Geneva Bible. Your king decided they weren't good enough for him..... and you've been doing the deceptive work of king James for many years. You're trying your best to make sure no one uses anything but your king James' bible.
                              Itís a shame the King got his way and God couldnít get his way. Tell us more about YOUR impotent god.

Comment

It’s a shame the King got his way and God couldn’t get his way. Tell us more about YOUR impotent god.
                                Your king isn't winning. There is unfettered access to many better translations today. Which what you desire to take away from your brethren in Christ. You willingly serve the desires of your king James to have his edition be the one and only bible.

My God isn't impotent. Your king is dead and his desire is failing. Your efforts aren't working. God had His way in the freedom seeking people of British tyranny. Through the help of God, they cast off your ruler and we now have the freedom to reject your king's desires.

Comment

Working...
                                X