Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Has the Church gone GAY?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the Church gone GAY?

I hate going to church, not because I hate God, not because I donít want to worship God and not because I donít want to study the word or fellowship. I hate it because it is so Gay and effeminate. No one takes it serious. The pastor is not interested in proclaiming the Crown Rights of King Jesus. Christ is now portrayed as a teen age girl who loves all sinners and their sin. He is not the Lord of Hosts (Armyís), He is not a warrior who wants to conquer the world, but for a lack of a better term a chick. The worship music is so effeminate (think Boy band. Gaysong ) I donít know if we are there to worship God or if He is going to show up and we will all make out with him. BTW Iím talking about reformed churches ( usually solid ).

Any thoughts on this ugly trend?

Well, this WAS predicted:

Acts 20:28-30
    Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

Rom 16:17-19
    I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I am full of joy over you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.

Gal 1:6-9
    I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospelówhich is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

Allen (Unless noted otherwise, Bible quotations are from the 1984 edition of the NIV)

Faith--Sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by WDG View Post
      I hate going to church, not because I hate God, not because I don’t want to worship God and not because I don’t want to study the word or fellowship. I hate it because it is so Gay and effeminate. No one takes it serious. The pastor is not interested in proclaiming the Crown Rights of King Jesus. Christ is now portrayed as a teen age girl who loves all sinners and their sin. He is not the Lord of Hosts (Army’s), He is not a warrior who wants to conquer the world, but for a lack of a better term a chick. The worship music is so effeminate (think Boy band. Gaysong ) I don’t know if we are there to worship God or if He is going to show up and we will all make out with him. BTW I’m talking about reformed churches ( usually solid ).

Like the previous post says, it is written that it would be so TODAY - truth is called a lie, and the lie is published as truth (concerning ******** especially - everyone is deceived by it) and also by perhaps over 90% of the churches (2 billion plus members deceived, lied to , re-crucifying the Lord and Savior Jesus every day, condemning themselves thereby) ....

There is no safety in anything man-made , in anything opposed to Yahweh, in anything that goes along (even if silently!) with the enemy of Christ....
      no, instead of "safety", a curse.- unbelief preached and practiced and condemned. "having the form of religion" (appearances only), but denying (actively denying) the power of Jesus to save..... thus preventing or hindering all the little ones who are seeking the Kingdom of Heaven from finding it.

Comment

Originally posted by WDG View Post
        I hate going to church, not because I hate God, not because I don’t want to worship God and not because I don’t want to study the word or fellowship. I hate it because it is so Gay and effeminate. No one takes it serious. The pastor is not interested in proclaiming the Crown Rights of King Jesus. Christ is now portrayed as a teen age girl who loves all sinners and their sin. He is not the Lord of Hosts (Army’s), He is not a warrior who wants to conquer the world, but for a lack of a better term a chick. The worship music is so effeminate (think Boy band. Gaysong ) I don’t know if we are there to worship God or if He is going to show up and we will all make out with him. BTW I’m talking about reformed churches ( usually solid ).

Most churches have become very effeminate ("gay"). Cowardly pastors are afraid of anyone accusing them of hate, so they embrace effeminate and saccharine style, of a doormat god who loves everyone unconditionally. Effeminacy is often what passes for love and spirituality.

Churches that use Jesus-is-my-boyfriend songs are repulsive. Large churches are often use some popular secular music in their worship. A good church uses classic hymns. Good churches may use the book Psalms for singing (not straight from a Bible, but from books that present all the Psalms for singing).

It's no wonder that women greatly outnumber men at most churches.

Comment

Working...
        X