Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Jack Van Impe Appointed by God to Warn the World that Jesus is about to Return!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Van Impe Appointed by God to Warn the World that Jesus is about to Return!

Stop the promotion.
    Last edited by Mod20; 02-25-19, 04:15 AM.

So false teachers keep false teaching going every day, some for decades.

Get back to testing everything by Scripture, trusting and relying on The Father Sovereign Creator in Heaven for His Guidance, not men.

Comment

1 Corinthians 12;28
      God has set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers===========Do not try to ignore those sent by God to help you understand!!!

Comment

You've already had false prophecies ... one is enough for me.

OCTOBER23
        http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...14#post4205814

February 1st, 2015, 07:57 AM
        All scores will be settled. Nothing will be hid, all things
        will be open to him, Mark 4:22.
        ===============================
        ISRAEL BOMBS IRAN = WAR

7 YEAR PEACE PACT STARTS SEPT 23, 2017 - BROKERED BY TURKEY

JERUSALEM - INTERNATIONAL CITY - BROKERED BY THE POPE

NEW TEMPLE 2018

RAPTURE OF PHILIDELPHIAN CHURCH - MARCH 31, 2021.

2ND COMING 2024

==========

Originally posted by [URL=http://debatingchristianity.*******************.php?p=693 751#693751]GISMYS[/url]
        [Replying to post 39 by Neatras]

This is my opinion from reading Bible prophecy=I expect Jesus to return before the end of 2016 and by seeing myself bible prophecy coming true almost each day the last few years! are you ready?
        I champion GOD’s holiness:
        - GOD did not need evil so did not create evil for any reason.
        - Evil is creature-created by their free will.

I champion Our Free will:
        - All were created with a free will able to chose for HIM or against HIM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttruscott View Post

OCTOBER23

ISRAEL BOMBS IRAN = WAR

NEW TEMPLE 2018

2ND COMING 2024

==========
          Yes!!! Rapture may be yet today are you ready????

Comment

Originally posted by ttruscott View Post

OCTOBER23

ISRAEL BOMBS IRAN = WAR

NEW TEMPLE 2018

2ND COMING 2024

==========
            Impe has spent decades on TV teaching nothing but satanic doctrine and making countless false predictions, yet some people think he's a prophet of God.

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS
              Did you google "" Jack Van Impe "" and watch on-line his program??? I thought so!!
              You should google some of his old shows. Pick a year, and that's the year he claims the Temple was going to be built, the one that still hasn't been built. What goes on our head to believe he's a prophet? His followers are full-on cultists.

Comment

I have known and supported Jack Van Impe starting with his 1970 book "The Late Great Planet Earth"

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                  I have known and supported Jack Van Impe starting with his 1970 book "The Late Great Planet Earth"
                  Of course you have...
                  I champion GOD’s holiness:
                  - GOD did not need evil so did not create evil for any reason.
                  - Evil is creature-created by their free will.

I champion Our Free will:
                  - All were created with a free will able to chose for HIM or against HIM.

Comment

Yes!!! I have supported Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindsey for 40+ years and I have a well worn copy of Hal's
                    1970 book "The Late Great Planet Earth"

Comment

1 Corinthians 12;28
                      God has set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers===========Do not try to ignore those sent by God to help you understand!!!
                      Where does idol Jack van Impe sits in that line up?

Comment

Against a man you do not know anything about?? Why not google "Jack Van Impe " watch his on-line program and learn?? Jack is a 88 year old Bible Prophecy teacher and evangalist for te last 70+ years!!

Comment

1 Corinthians 12;28

Against a man you do not know anything about?? Why not google "Jack Van Impe " watch his on-line program and learn?? Jack is a 88 year old Bible Prophecy teacher and evangalist for te last 70+ years!!
                          It is easy to spot a deceiver and those who are his idolaters.

My question remains unanswered.

Comment

1 Corinthians 12;28

It is easy to spot a deceiver and those who are his idolaters.

My question remains unanswered.

Originally posted by GISMYS
                            Fear not!! Truth can set you free!!
                            Why not google "Jack Van Impe " watch his on-line program and learn?? Jack is a 88 year old Bible Prophecy teacher and evangalist for te last 70+ years!!
                            I don't care for going BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN (1 Cor 4:6)

the household of God, having been built
                            on the foundation of the apostles and prophets
                            (Eph 2:20).

Van Impe's sick opinions are a hindrance.

Comment

Jack Van Impe Appointed by God to Warn the World that Jesus is about to Return!

""
                              Jack Van Impe Presents — February 16, 2019

""
                              Jack also explains the Trinity for those that lack understanding! Google and watch

on-line ""
                              Jack Van Impe Presents — February 16, 2019

""
                              I have a question gismys? Why do you assume there is going to be a pre-trib rapture just like Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindsey teach? Now here is the question? 1 John 2:18, "Children, it is the last hour and just as you heard that "antichrist" (singular) is coming, even now many antichrist have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour."

Why is it the Apostle John is telling us to expect "THE" antichrist (singular) if nobody is going to be around because they have already been raptured according to you guys?

IN GOD THE SON,
                              james

Comment

Working...
                              X