MESSIAH is the PARAKLETOS/Comforter, IRREFUTABLE PROOF:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redbeer View Post

When Jesus ascended, He received the promise of the Holy Spirit as it says in Acts 2. This is where He was glorified and it is how He comes to be in the saints. In Spirit and power. Its a witness no man can take away and not known by the majority.

And I too often wonder why they are looking for Christ to come when in the saints He has already came. They as of yet have not had that great witness to their spirit. It doesn't make one better than another or anything of that nature.
    Apparently according to Photline, when the man Jesus ascended to His God's right hand in heaven, he thereby received HIMSELF in SPIRIT FORM when he received the promised holy spirit from His Father in Acts 2:33. Then he proceeded to pour HIMSELF out in HIS SPIRIT FORM upon others at Pentecost.

Comment

Originally posted by Photine View Post

I am not Christ Himself, but He is in me and if you have seen ME you have seen CHRIST.

Christ is not the Father HIMSELF, but He [the Father] is IN Christ, and if you see CHRIST, you have seen God [the Father].

Christ prayed that we would be one with Him in the way He is one with the father. .

John 17:23
      I in them and You in Me--that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.
      that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us, that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
      How is the Father IN His anointed (Christ)?

Comment

Originally posted by forever4truth View Post

How is the Father IN His anointed (Christ)?
        John 10:38
        But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works themselves, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father."

Jn. 14:10

Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works.

Proverbs 8:22
        The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

John 1:1-2
        ​In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 He was with God in the beginning.​​​​​​

John 14:20
        In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
        Last edited by Photine; 01-15-19, 03:25 PM.
        Proverbs 30:28
        You can catch a lizard with your hands, Yet she is in kings' palaces.

Comment

Apparently according to Photline, when the man Jesus ascended to His God's right hand in heaven, he thereby received HIMSELF in SPIRIT FORM when he received the promised holy spirit from His Father in Acts 2:33. Then he proceeded to pour HIMSELF out in HIS SPIRIT FORM upon others at Pentecost.
          I am about rolling on the floor in laughter reading all of this, although I must admit that I shouldn't be because of how sad it is that someone can actually get that confused about these things.

Joseph

Comment

Joyfully, Yahweh and Yeshua are echad. No worries trying to understand "SPIRIT".
            In John 17, Yeshua prays to ABBA, "... that they may be echad, as we are eched...." That the disciples, and the disciples later, may be echad with Jesus and with Abba, as Jesus and the Father are one, so also that all the disciples be one.

Comment

John 14:18-23
              18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
              20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me,and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
              23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, andwe will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Rev 3:20-22
              20 Behold,I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Comment

John 10:38
                But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works themselves, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father."

Jn. 14:10

Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works.

John 1:1-2
                ​In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 He was with God in the beginning.​​​​​​

John 14:20
                In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
                Second request. How is the Father IN His anointed (Christ)?

Simply quoting scriptures tells me nothing, as people interpret scriptures differently. If you can't specifically explain how it is that the Father is IN His anointed, then perhaps you need more studying.

Comment

Second request. How is the Father IN His anointed (Christ)?

Simply quoting scriptures tells me nothing, as people interpret scriptures differently. If you can't specifically explain how it is that the Father is IN His anointed, then perhaps you need more studying.

Perhaps you need to learn to read.

Comment

Isaiah 59:21
                    "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says Yahweh. "My Spirit who is on you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed's seed," says Yahweh, "from henceforth and forever."

Isaiah 63:11
                    Then His people remembered the days of old, the days of Moses. Where is He who brought them through the sea with the shepherds of His flock? Where is the One who set His Holy Spirit among them,

John 10:14-18
                    14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheepand my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

John 18:37
                    37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
                    Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

Romans 8:14
                    14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.​​​​​​

John 14:17-18
                    17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Isaiah 63:14
                    Like cattle going down to the valley, the Spirit of the LORD gave them rest. You led Your people this way to make for Yourself a glorious name.

Haggai 2:5
                    According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.

Nehemiah 9:20
                    You gave Your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold Your manna from their mouths, and You gave them water for their thirst.

Malachi 4:2
                    But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Matt 28:20
                    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Genesis 3:21
                    To Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
                    Last edited by Photine; 01-15-19, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Perhaps you need to learn to read.
                      Can you show us, where any NT inspired writer used Proverbs 8:22 as a direct reference to Jesus Photine, so a happy hunting you will go, that is if you can flog that dead horse of yours enough for him to come back to life from the dead????.

Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by He will add View Post

Can you show us, where any NT inspired writer used Proverbs 8:22 as a direct reference to Jesus Photine, so a happy hunting you will go, that is if you can flog that dead horse of yours enough for him to come back to life from the dead????.

Joseph
                        It's in the Torah

Proverbs 8 is about the Word, Wisdom of God, Son of God.

Comment

Luke 1:78
                          because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the Dawn will visit us from on high,

2 Peter 1:9
                          We also have the message of the prophets, which has been confirmed beyond doubt. And you will do well to pay attention to this message, as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Rev. 22:16
                          I am Jesus! And I am the one who sent my angel to tell all of you these things for the churches. I am David's Great Descendant, and I am also the bright morning star.

Rev. 2:28
                          I will also give that one the morning star.

Luke 21:15
                          For I will give you words and wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by He will add View Post

Joseph
                            It couldn't be about anything *but* Jesus the Word of God who was in the beginning with God and was God (possessed by God) like we are possessed with Christ.

Your doctrines contradict Torah. Therefore you are a false teacher.

Comment

2 Peter 1:9
                              We also have the message of the prophets, which has been confirmed beyond doubt. And you will do well to pay attention to this message, as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Rev. 22:16
                              I am Jesus! And I am the one who sent my angel to tell all of you these things for the churches. I am David's Great Descendant, and I am also the bright morning star.

Rev. 2:28
                              I will also give that one the morning star.

Luke 21:15
                              For I will give you words and wisdom
                              Wow, I haven't seen that conflation before.
                              I wiped my slate clean and followed only biblical data to see if Unitarianism was true. After 40 weeks, I knew it was impossible.
                              After 5 years, only 3 were even capable of interacting with the English part of the exegeses, so I am mostly inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by ACAinstructor View Post
                                Wow, I haven't seen that conflation before.
                                ​2 Esdras 7:90-98
                                90 Therefore this is the teaching concerning them: 91 First of all, they shall see with great joy the glory of him who receives them, for they shall have rest in seven orders. 92 The first order, because they have striven with great effort to overcome the evil thought that was formed with them, so that it might not lead them astray from life into death. 93 The second order, because they see the perplexity in which the souls of the ungodly wander and the punishment that awaits them. 94 The third order, they see the witness that he who formed them bears concerning them, that throughout their life they kept the law with which they were entrusted. 95 The fourth order, they understand the rest that they now enjoy, being gathered into their chambers and guarded by angels in profound quiet, and the glory waiting for them in the last days. 96 The fifth order, they rejoice that they have now escaped what is corruptible and shall inherit what is to come; and besides they see the straits and toil from which they have been delivered, and the spacious liberty that they are to receive and enjoy in immortality. 97 The sixth order, when it is shown them how their face is to shine like the sun, and how they are to be made like the light of the stars, being incorruptible from then on. 98 The seventh order, which is greater than all that have been mentioned, because they shall rejoice with boldness, and shall be confident without confusion, and shall be glad without fear, for they press forward to see the face of him whom they served in life and from whom they are to receive their reward when glorified.​​​​​​

2 Esdras 14:25;9:31;8:52
                                I shall light a candle of understanding in thine heart, which shall not be put out. 31 For, behold, I sow my law in you, and it shall bring fruit in you, and ye shall be honoured in it for ever. 52 Unto you is paradise opened.

Comment

Working...
                                X