MESSIAH is the PARAKLETOS/Comforter, IRREFUTABLE PROOF:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MESSIAH is the PARAKLETOS/Comforter, IRREFUTABLE PROOF:

John 15:26 - But when the Comforter is come,... [even] the Spirit of truth,... he shall testify of me:

The Greek word for Comforterparaklētos”.... means an advocate, an intercessor, consoler:—, comforter.

John said, “My little children, these things write I unto you, that you sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate (Comforter) [paraklētos] with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:” 1 John 2:1.

The word used for advocate above is the same Greek word (paraklētos) used in John 14:16, 26; 15:26; 16:7 for Comforter.

John 14:16 “and he shall give you another Comforter [paraklētos], that he may abide with you for ever;”

John 14:26 “the Comforter [paraklētos], which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name,”

John 15:26 “when the Comforter [paraklētos] is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father.”

John 16:7 “for if I go not away, the Comforter [paraklētos] will not come unto you;”

1 John 2:1 “if any man sin, we have an advocate (Comforter) [paraklētos] with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:”

So the "comforter" is not "God's own being and nature" as per HWA; nor a third person of a trinity; it's *simply* Christ.

“But to us there is but ONE God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and ONE Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.” 1 Corinthians 8:6

Jesus HAS returned already, HE is the Holy Spirit!

• Photine
    replied
    Ps 51:10-12
    10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
    11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
    12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Romans 8:15
    For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

1 Cor 8:6
    And there is only one Lord, Jesus the Messiah, by whom everything came into being and by whom we live.

2 Corinthians 3:17
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians 4:6,7
    And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father…

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied
    Originally posted by Photine View Post
    Goodbye.
    You must have known this. But that's okay.

Leave a comment:

• Photine
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumby View Post
    Of course not.
    Goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied
    You believe Jesus is the Messiah?
    Of course not.

Leave a comment:

• Photine
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyfortruth View Post

No more wasting time with you all. Have better things to do.
    Hallelujah!

Leave a comment:

• dannyfortruth
    replied

Contribute something for once.
    No more wasting time with you all. Have better things to do.

Leave a comment:

• Photine
    replied
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
    2 Corinthians 4:18

[33]"Thus says the Lord Almighty: Your house is desolate; I will drive you out as the wind drives straw;
    [34] and your sons will have no children, because with you they have neglected my commandment and have done what is evil in my sight.
    [35] I will give your houses to a people that will come, who without having heard me will believe. Those to whom I have shown no signs will do what I have commanded.
    [36] They have seen no prophets, yet will recall their former state.
    [37] I call to witness the gratitude of the people that is to come, whose children rejoice with gladness; though they do not see me with bodily eyes, yet with the spirit they will believe the things I have said.​​​​​​

2 Esdras 1:33-37

For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."
    Jn 4:24

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--​​​​​​Phi 3:3

Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits.
    ​​​​​​Matt 21:43

Last edited by Photine; 01-23-19, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Photine
    replied

I see now. My stairs are clean.
    You believe Jesus is the Messiah?

Leave a comment:

• Photine
    replied

You don't even know the true gospel. You are wasting your time here.
    Contribute something for once.

Leave a comment:

• Photine
    replied

??

Leave a comment:

• dannyfortruth
    replied

I understand more than you, you should be taking council from me.
    You don't even know the true gospel. You are wasting your time here.

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied

Jesus said "you will ALL see". Keep fighting Gumby.

Even you will.

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied

Genesis 28:12
    12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

John 1:51
    Then he said, "I tell you the truth, you will all see heaven open and the angels of God going up and down on the Son of Man, the one who is the stairway between heaven and earth."

Acts 7:56
    Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Ezekiel 1:1,3
    In the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the River Kebar, the heavens opened and I saw visions of God.3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians.There the hand of the Lord was on him.

Daniel 10:4-6
    .4And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel; 5Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: 6His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Same vision every time.. Jesus.
    Actually, it shows you forcing an understanding.

Genesis mentions nothing about Jesus being the ladder.

John 1:51 refers to Jesus talking to Nathanael, which he never saw the vision.

And Acts has nothing to do with a ladder.

Leave a comment:

• Photine
    replied

You are not even in covenant Israel and you understand scriptures. Forget it! Only fleshly interpretations you can have at most.
    I understand more than you, you should be taking council from me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X