Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Diane Sellner Passed away, 6/27/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Slick View Post
    ... Diane passed away ...
    From Bible Gateway, John 11:
    ... 21 “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus, “if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
    22 But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”
    23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”
    24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
    25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
    26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
    27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.” ...

Mouser Larry Roy: "yippee ki yay"
    “... see the loonies in their cages… are they not witty… how much amusement they afford… ours is a human world, theirs is a bestial world… " Bedlam

Comment

This is Matt Slick, Tom, Diane's husband just called me and told me that Diane passed away today. I don't have details. But, I thought I would let you know. If you have inquiries send them to info@carm.org.

Thanks
      This is quite a shock. Diane was a pillar of faith and dedication on CARM and she will be sorely missed by many. My prayers and sincerest condolences to her husband and family.

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

‘We all want progress,” C.S. Lewis wrote, “but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.”

Comment

Praying for Diane's family but great comfort she is in heaven with Jesus the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. But still sad to miss her.
        Blessed Is He Who Comes In the Name of the Lord!

Comment

Thank you for the news!

May her family and friends be comforted or given distress for their sake because of the Lord, not our will, but Your will be done.

Nic
          1Co 1:30 And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,
          1Co 1:31 so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord."

Comment

Will be praying for the family. God bless.
            1 Corinthians 16:14
            -https://forums.carm.org/vb5/member/158960-englishrose/about

Comment

This is Matt Slick, Tom, Diane's husband just called me and told me that Diane passed away today. I don't have details. But, I thought I would let you know. If you have inquiries send them to info@carm.org.

Thanks
              Oh my word!!!
              I just now found out! Prayer for her family on the way! She will be missed!
              As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, For the wages of sin is death, Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned-- But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 3:10; 3:23; 6:23a; 5:12; 5:8; 10:13 NIV)

Comment

Been gone for a while.
                Didn't even know she was sick.
                My condolences to her family, and coworkers.
                She'd always done right by me.
                God is real. He can be known. You only cheat yourself by giving what you call reasons, and are nothing more than excuses. There's an old saying:
                an excuse is nothing more than a skin of reason, over a skeleton of lies.

Comment

So sorry to read this. I have done some interaction with Diane to straighten out my account and she was always gracious. My condolences to her family.
                  I believe what God says in His word. I am a skeptic on everything else.

Comment

Has there been any news about cause of death? I didnt know her well enough to know if she had been ill.
                    ~ There is life after mormonism, and it's good! Just stay close to Christ.
                    ~ You can't follow Christ and false prophets at the same time.
                    ~ "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Comment

• No. nt

Comment

Working...
                      X