X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Slick
    started a topic Diane Sellner Passed away, 6/27/2018

Diane Sellner Passed away, 6/27/2018

This is Matt Slick, Tom, Diane's husband just called me and told me that Diane passed away today. I don't have details. But, I thought I would let you know. If you have inquiries send them to info@carm.org.

Thanks

• Mod10
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• Florida Angler
    replied
    Originally posted by Bonnie View Post

How sad! nt
    She lived in a neighborhood called Brookside. I lived across Chestnut Hill Rd in a development called Robscott. Funny how small the world can be.

Leave a comment:

• Magdalena
    replied
    Originally posted by krivera89 View Post
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words about my mom. These message boards were so important to her, and knowing that you all appreciate the years of hard work she put in really means a lot to me. My mom had been sick for the past year, but her health really declined in the last few months. Despite all that she still made sure to login here every single day. Anyway, thanks again for all the nice stuff about my mom.

God Bless.
    She was such a nice person. Never let on that anything was wrong. Many blessings to you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Bonnie
    replied
    Originally posted by Florida Angler View Post
    So wierd. I saw her address in her obituary. All this time, we only lived a couple of blocks away from one another. I walked past her house all the time and didn't even know it.
    How sad! nt

Leave a comment:

• Bonnie
    replied
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words about my mom. These message boards were so important to her, and knowing that you all appreciate the years of hard work she put in really means a lot to me. My mom had been sick for the past year, but her health really declined in the last few months. Despite all that she still made sure to login here every single day. Anyway, thanks again for all the nice stuff about my mom.

God Bless.
    You are most welcome. Diane was a real inspiration to me, on these boards. She taught me via e-mails better ways to debate folks, without being so "in your face." Again, I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you in Christ Jesus our Lord! And may He comfort you!

Leave a comment:

• Florida Angler
    replied
    So wierd. I saw her address in her obituary. All this time, we only lived a couple of blocks away from one another. I walked past her house all the time and didn't even know it.

Leave a comment:

• christdependent
    replied
    This is a sad day, as I note a full month since our dear sister's leaving us. God bless you, Diane, and I pray to meet you when this life is over.

Leave a comment:

• latincoffee
    replied
    Originally posted by john t View Post

Welcome to CARM, latincoffee. I just love Bustelo, prepared the right way. It is so much better than American "agua sucia" that passes for coffee
    Thank you!
    LOL @ agua sucia ! Yes...I love Bustelo and other latin espresso coffees.

Leave a comment:

• SeventhDay
    replied

God Bless.
    May God guide you as he is guiding your Mom and are we not one family in Christ? As God guides you will you share what Christ shows you on this Forum and share wherever you are.

God guide your family and may we all feel God close to us and walk in and share his love for one an other.

Diane may be missed in the flesh but in spirit she is with God until she rises out of death as we all will but God is always with us.

Our whole hope and life is all in Christ or we have nothing and Christ wants us all complete in him. Let us trust in him always.

Oh, Lord build our faith that comes forth out of your love and may we reciprocate what you give us to each other and to the world.

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Leave a comment:

• john t
    replied
    Originally posted by latincoffee View Post

Awesome song. Thanks for posting, Beloved Daughter
    Welcome to CARM, latincoffee. I just love Bustelo, prepared the right way. It is so much better than American "agua sucia" that passes for coffee

Leave a comment:

• krivera89
    replied

God Bless.

Leave a comment:

• SeventhDay
    replied
    Originally posted by latincoffee View Post

Thanks for posing, latincoffee.

Thank you Beloved Daughter for the video!

Precious video to remember Diane and we praise God with her.

"Oh, Lord may it always be that we hunger for you and we trust you to make us faultless through sanctification.

Our whole purpose for living is to glorify you and be complete in you. Amen,"

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Leave a comment:

• latincoffee
    replied
    Originally posted by Beloved Daughter View Post
    Diane will be missed. "Well done thou good and faithful servant". Prayers for her family and prayers for Matt.

Leave a comment:

• latincoffee
    replied
    Sorry to hear this. May Diane rest in peace. My prayers for her loved ones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X