Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you access the rules?

Where can I read the rules and how do I access them. Thanks

They are in the yellow box at the top of this page, under where it says "Message to all users" in red. There is a link to the rules under that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod10 View Post
      They are in the yellow box at the top of this page, under where it says "Message to all users" in red. There is a link to the rules under that.
      Thank you. It is a little difficult to find the rules on CARM, maybe just a direct link which is more prominent. Furthermore, they say to contact Diane for comments, so this needs to be changed.
      Last edited by Catherine Aurelia; 10-03-18, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod10 View Post
        Good to know!
        Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heartís desire and my prayer to God for them is for their salvation. 2 For I testify about them that they have a zeal for God, but not in accordance with knowledge. 3 For not knowing about Godís righteousness and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Comment

Working...
        X