Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Time Change and all post have the wrong time. Who do I tell ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Change and all post have the wrong time. Who do I tell ???

My profile TZ setting is correct so the server time is not right.

Yours in Christ, Michael
    Choose please, either I am a Brother in Christ and I ask for Matthew 18:15-17 privileges, but if I am non-Christian to you, I ask for Matthew 5:44-48 in the attitude of Christ(Isaiah 53:7).
    If you have a question/challenge/charge, please post it, with cut-n-paste source, with reasoning to conclusion.
    Star of David(Rep Pt.), or Danger Ahead Caution(Report Post), or Apologetics(Reply with defense), Click as a Loving Christian. Your Choice...

Originally posted by SDAchristian View Post
    Who do I tell ???
    Whomever you please.

Comment

Originally posted by SDAchristian View Post

My profile TZ setting is correct so the server time is not right.

Yours in Christ, Michael
      Did you try to change it in your settings?
      ~~~My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My Father's hand~~~

Comment

Originally posted by 4Him View Post
        Did you try to change it in your settings?
        I am an IT person, so I know how this works.

It broke at the time change. Because the server was not set to change time for daylight savings time. It will go back to normal in the spring.

Most likely a vBulletin setting.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Choose please, either I am a Brother in Christ and I ask for Matthew 18:15-17 privileges, but if I am non-Christian to you, I ask for Matthew 5:44-48 in the attitude of Christ(Isaiah 53:7).
        If you have a question/challenge/charge, please post it, with cut-n-paste source, with reasoning to conclusion.
        Star of David(Rep Pt.), or Danger Ahead Caution(Report Post), or Apologetics(Reply with defense), Click as a Loving Christian. Your Choice...

Comment

Well I did not have to change anything. As really it works well for me. As long as the posts get up!
          Blessed Is He Who Comes In the Name of the Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by sdachristian View Post
            time change and all post have the wrong time. Who do i tell ???
            My profile tz setting is correct so the server time is not right.
            Yours in Christ, Michael
            11-14-18, 03:48 PM on post, my time is 11-14-18, 02:48 PM, on my PC. Before the time change they matched.

My temporary solution is to change my profile time zone, to do a matchup of times.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

Originally posted by sdachristian View Post
              11-14-18, 03:48 pm on post, my time is 11-14-18, 02:48 pm, on my pc. Before the time change they matched.
              My temporary solution is to change my profile time zone, to do a matchup of times.
              Yours in christ, michael
              TZ change makes the times match.

I am in IT an hour off is a big deal.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Comment

Working...
              X