Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not post any thing in other part of forum

Hi.

I cannot post any thing in other part of the forum. Can someone help me with this?

Originally posted by sam moore View Post
    Hi.

I cannot post any thing in other part of the forum. Can someone help me with this?
    It's been a long time but as I recall, all new members are limited to specific forum locations for the first few dozen posts.

So post where you can for now and at a certain point you'll find out where you're allowed to go.

It's not a you thing. It's forum standards.

​​​​​​​
    God is real. He can be known. You only cheat yourself by giving what you call reasons, and are nothing more than excuses. There's an old saying:
    an excuse is nothing more than a skin of reason, over a skeleton of lies.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post

It's been a long time but as I recall, all new members are limited to specific forum locations for the first few dozen posts.

So post where you can for now and at a certain point you'll find out where you're allowed to go.

​​​​​​​
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sam moore View Post

Thanks
        Go to testing and do a few test posts, then see if it will allow you to post on other forums.

~~~My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My Father's hand~~~

Comment

Originally posted by 4Him View Post

Go to testing and do a few test posts, then see if it will allow you to post on other forums.
          Thanks

Comment

I did that. Does it take a while

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post

​​​​​​​
              Hi Steve - Thanks for noting the above...are these forum standards/rules/practices posted anywhere? There appears to be no centralized source of critical information. Confusing.

sawas

Comment

Originally posted by sawas16 View Post

Hi Steve - Thanks for noting the above...are these forum standards/rules/practices posted anywhere? There appears to be no centralized source of critical information. Confusing.

sawas
                https://carm.org/forum-rules
                ~~~My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My Father's hand~~~

Comment

Thanks 4Him - Yes, I had found those (previously), but there was no clear indication - beyond the section noted below - of limitations on posting privileges, etc.. I've seen no means to post in any of the forums that I typically read and no explanations for that. I only found that capability here (in the Introductions section) by accident...again no guidance on these practices. That is very confusing, as even now I have no idea what's going on or what my status might be....
                  • New Members:
                    • New members signing on to the forums may have all posts moderated till approved by the administration for membership if dealing with spammers on the forums.

Comment

Thanks 4Him - Yes, I had found those (previously), but there was no clear indication - beyond the section noted below - of limitations on posting privileges, etc.. I've seen no means to post in any of the forums that I typically read and no explanations for that. I only found that capability here (in the Introductions section) by accident...again no guidance on these practices. That is very confusing, as even now I have no idea what's going on or what my status might be....
                    • New Members:
                      • New members signing on to the forums may have all posts moderated till approved by the administration for membership if dealing with spammers on the forums.
                    Yes, some posts go to moderation until approved. I changed your status, so you should be able to post on other boards.

Comment

Yes, some posts go to moderation until approved. I changed your status, so you should be able to post on other boards.
                      Thanks for the assistance!

Comment

Thanks for the assistance!
                        You’re welcome.

Comment

Working...
                        X