I'm trying this forum out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying this forum out

I think I may be able to get some questions answered here. And to learn some things.once I'm able to post in other areas

Hope you like it on here. As been here for three years constantly and counting. God bless!
    Blessed Is He Who Comes In the Name of the Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by sam moore View Post
      I think I may be able to get some questions answered here. And to learn some things.once I'm able to post in other areas
      Welcome to CARM, sam moore.
      "The exact sciences also start from the assumption that in the end it will always be possible to understand nature, even in every new field of experience, but that we make no a priori assumptions about the meaning of the word "understand"."

Heisenberg

" It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and it is the glory of a king to search out a matter. " ( Proverbs 25:2 )

Comment

Welcome to CARM.

Let me encourage you to read the forum rules (upper right corner of most board pages) and then be patient with yourself when you get caught breaking them. We've all had to learn. Be patient with the rest of us because discussion often get very heady. There are diverse views so keep your Bible in hand so the arguments can be measured. It's a great place to learn.
        All verses cited or quoted or in the NAS unless otherwise noted.

“if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not win the prize unless he competes according to the rules.” (2 Tim. 2:5)

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by sam moore View Post
            Thanks everyone
            I moved your thread to the appropriate board:

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...an-agrees-with

Posted a link that should answer most of your questions. Be careful on the Apologetics board, there are some that claim to be Christian that aren't.
            ~~~My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My Father's hand~~~

Comment

Working...
            X