Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, is there not one person here that can understand that Eve never said "We are not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil nor touch it least we die"
    Anyone????? I am not arguing the fact that she ended up eating for the forbidden tree, but how did the serpent know which tree she meant IF there were two trees, by her answer?

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
    KJV

I don't want to hear that he just understood which tree... Please!!! Scripture is for a reason, not haphazardly written. She did not know the name of the Tree, she only gave a location of the Tree of LIFE, and because of that the serpent was able to lie to her about WHY God did not want her to eat from the TREE, THE ONLY TREE IN THE MIDST OF THE GARDEN.

If there were two cars in the parking lot, and I asked someone who did not know which was mine to go to my car and get something they would have to ask me WHICH ONE IS YOURS!!! Common sense here please.
    The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post

Beloved, Do you think that God created Adam and Eve and they sinned immediately? Of course not, So, why would God have given them reproductive organs, yet not an understanding of what to do with them?
      And, why were there no children born to them until AFTER the fall, and then God made the new skins, one for the man and one for the womb-man so that Eve could now bare the children in her own body, instead of God creating them? Do you know that in the resurrection, we will not marry and have no need of reproductive organs? Well, before the fall, they did not have sexual relations... but if you think they did.. then I would like you to show me the scriptures that says it.
      The reason that they were naked, yet not ashamed, is because they did not have genitals. Who would they be ashamed of even if they did? And in the story of Adam in Gen. 2:4, where did you ever see God tell Adam and Eve to produce children, before the fall? Eve's punishment required her to birth children to experience the same pain and sorrow that she caused God over His son Adam. Many will say that God sacrificed animals to make these coats and in some fur clothing, but there is no mention of a blood sacrifice and God does not do animal sacrifices. These were new skins with reproductive organs of the beastly nature since the fall that we are now born of sinful flesh.
      Gen 3:16

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
      KJV

Gen 3:21

21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
      KJV
      afaithfulone4u, Thank you for your response. I posted that I would appreciate it if you did, and I do.

Have a blessed weekend.
      Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:"The righteous will live by faith.

Comment

Working...
      X