Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The pure water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The pure water


    The scientists were trying for many years to use many methods to purify the water on earth which is polluted by micro-organisms which cause many diseases, so they invented the water purification stations and different kinds of filters also they discovered different kinds of purification methods.

    The most amazing way to purifying the water was discovered by the microbiologist Dr Simon Toze who invented a very simple and cheap method to purify the water by storing it in the underground layers for couple of months. He says that this method is enough to kill all harmful kinds of micro-organisms which cause many diseases like: Polio, diarrhea diseases and different kind of serious viral diseases.

    This method is called "geo purification method" as Allah allows the ground to absorb all kinds of bacteria, viruses, oils, fats, dirt and other contaminants.

    The scientists were confused about this amazing technique as Dr Simon says:

    "We know the pollution goes, but we don't know how"

    Also he says: (The success of that technique depends on many local variables-what sort of aquifers are available to store water, the conditions that exist underground, the types of microbes in the stored water, nutrient levels and what sort of microbes exist underground to cleanse the water).


    Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) said in a prophetic Hadith that the water is pure and nothing can impure it, is there any scientific study concerning that matter?

    Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) said: (water is pure, nothing can impure it) {narrated by Al-termezi and Al-nasaei}. God be He blessed and exalted says: (and we send down pure water from the sky .) (Sûrat Al-Furqân-verse48), also God says: (And We send the winds fertilizing (to fill heavily the clouds with water), then cause the water (rain) to descend from the sky, and We give it to you to drink, and it is not you who are the owners of its stores) (Sûrat A-Hijr - verse22).

    Ibn Kathir (Islamic scholar) says in explaining the meaning of (and it is not you who are the owners of its stores): it means that Allah almighty is the only one who descended and keep that water as springs in earth, Glory to Allah !

    Today, the scientists confirm that storing water underground purifies and sterilizes the water to be drinkable, Allah reminds us with that grace, and so will we thank Him for that?

    It is a tremendous grace that Allah almighty had made great warehouses under the ground to store the pure water. What is the new thing concerning that matter?

    Kristin Crowter My Journey to Islam - YouTube


    My Journey To Islam - Sister Catherin El Amin - YouTube


    One scientist asked a question: we know that water purifies everything, so how can we purify the water from impurities? After a long research they found that dust contains sterilizing materials which kill all kinds of germs, here we find that Allah almighty had exploited these materials which were deposited in the dust to be a magnificent and free way to purify the water, God says: ( And has subjected to you all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth; it is all as a favour and kindness from Him. Verily, in it are signs for a people who think deeply.) (Sûrat Al-Jâthiyah- verse13).

    The scientists say that without these characteristics in the dust, we wouldn't be able to drink pure water. So God be He blessed and exalted says: (and we give it to you to drink, and it is not you who are the owners of its stores).

  • #2
    Nothing miraculous about water or Mohamad here.

    see below for the miraculous story of a Muslim becoming a Christian.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hHULIbKbAM

    Comment


    • #3
      John 4:7-14Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

      7 A woman of Samaria came to draw water.

      “Give Me a drink,” Jesus said to her, 8 for His disciples had gone into town to buy food.

      9 “How is it that You, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a Samaritanwoman?” she asked Him. For Jews do not associate with[a] Samaritans.[b]

      10 Jesus answered, “If you knew the gift of God, and who is saying to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would ask Him, and He would give you living water.”

      11 “Sir,” said the woman, “You don’t even have a bucket, and the well is deep. So where do You get this ‘living water’? 12 You aren’t greater than our father Jacob, are You? He gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did his sons and livestock.”

      13 Jesus said, “Everyone who drinks from this water will get thirsty again.14 But whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty again—ever! In fact, the water I will give him will become a well[c]of water springing up within him for eternal life.”
      They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. John 16:2

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by yasoooo View Post
        The scientists say that without these characteristics in the dust, we wouldn't be able to drink pure water. So God be He blessed and exalted says: (and we give it to you to drink, and it is not you who are the owners of its stores).
        Amazing! And here all along I thought pure water was to be found in camel urine from camels that drink from that muddy spring the sun sets in!
        Literally amazing!
        Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

        Comment


        • #5
          yasoooo,

          More testimonies of Muslims who have converted to Christianity can be found here:

          http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/index.html

          They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. John 16:2

          Comment


          • #6
            yasoooo,

            You are reading science into your argument which does not exist.

            Here is an example of what you are doing, written by Walid of answering-Islam:

            To make an example of that, lets just say that my kid wrote in his school journal the following; "I then made a kite, flew it. Then we took a round piece of plastic and cut my own Frisbee. I took my younger brother and had a ball as we threw the Frisbee between us and watched the a disk like object was spinning and flying back and forth between us." Now, I claim that my 6 year old by a miracle to be a scientist and a genius, I go and apply for a scholarship so he can go to Harvard. A board is formed to investigate my claim. I go to meet with them, while smiling at me I pull out a report I prepared to prove my case. The report have the statement my son wrote with my analysis as follows:

            My son: I Made A Kite
            Interpretation: I Made a Flying Object with Wings
            It must have Propellers since it was a Plane
            My reason: a Kite in the dictionary is a "Flying Object ".
            My son: I made a Frisbee
            Interpretation: My son made the world's first Flying Saucer
            My reason: A Frisbee is a disc like object that flies

            The board will immediately look at this as a joke, call security and ask them to ****** me out.

            Why? Because important missing elements needed to substantiate my claim, are missing in my child's letter.

            First: To prove that the Word "Frisbee" is a flying saucer my child's document needed to include an "Electromagnetic Force-field-thermonuclear Engine".

            Second: the fact that this object called Frisbee is tossed by hand between each other shows that no special engine called "The Electromagnetic Force-filed Engine", is involved.

            The amazing and sad thing is that millions of Muslims are reading into these so called miracles as they were reality. Books are being sold by the tons in Islamic countries with such bizarre claims. Any well educated person shall be able to refute these claims by simply looking up any interpretation of the Quran. Yet I have not met one Muslim who will refute these claims as false. Why? One could ask; why would very educated people consult astrologers, mediums, palm readers, and fortune tellers. Regardless of there education. ... By no means I am blaming the Quran of playing the word tricks, but I do hold responsible the scholars who claim this twisted interpretation as fact. It is a plain corruption in the interpretation of the Quran, and Muslims need to object to such things.
            They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. John 16:2

            Comment


            • #7
              yes brothers
              The Islamic perspective is that miracles can be God-given signs of prophethood, but don’t imply divinity. So just as the miracles of Moses, Elisha, and Muhammad don’t imply divinity, neither do those of Jesus.

              Let’s look at a few examples:

              1. Jesus fed thousands with a few fish and loaves of bread. But Elisha fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44);

              granted a widow such an abundant flow of oil from a jar that she was able to pay off her debts, save her sons from slavery, and live on the profits (2 Kings 4:1-7);

              and gave increase to a handful of flour and spot of oil such that he, a widow and her son had enough to eat for many days, after which “The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry …” (1 Kings 17:10-16). So what does that make Elisha?

              The historical record of Muhammad feeding the masses with a handful of dates on one occasion, a pot of milk on another, and enough meat for a small party on still another are equally miraculous. Likewise are the stories of his watering the masses (1,500 people on one occasion) from a single bowl of water. Yet no Muslim claims divinity for Muhammad.

              2. Jesus healed the lepers. Likewise, Elisha healed Naaman (2 Kings 5:7-14). For that matter, the disciples were bidden to such service in Matthew 10:8. What does that make them?

              3. Jesus cured a blind man. Elisha not only struck his enemies blind, but restored vision to the blind through prayer (2 Kings 6:17-20). Muhammad reportedly cured blindness through prayer as well.

              4. Jesus raised the dead. Once again, Elisha beat him to it, having raised two children from the dead (1 Kings 17:22 and 2 Kings 4:34). Furthermore, the disciples were bidden to raise the dead (Matthew 10:8). So once again, what does that make them?

              5. Jesus walked on water. Had he been around in the time of Moses, he wouldn’t have had to.

              6. Jesus cast out devils. So did his disciples (Matthew 10:8). So did the sons of the Pharisees (Matthew 12:27 and Luke 11:19). So, for that matter, do the wayward followers whom Jesus will reportedly disown (see Matthew 7:22)

              —a disconcerting thought considering how many priests and ministers perform such theatrics, even if real.

              So if we seek evidence of Jesus being divine, we are forced to look beyond miracles.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNwei4yVlF8

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2nWXT8zSJ4

              Comment


              • #8
                \\\\\

                You should
                Studying the Qur'an

                Now I know you have a problem
                Surprise
                The surprising result
                Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science

                I beseech you to excuse
                Throughout your life you hear from the church and the community around the western
                Islam on the mistakes

                Now you hear the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
                And find fascinating facts and miracles a scientific approach

                Feel bewildered

                53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?

                Lots and lots of miracles, material and scientific and medical all areas
                Mentioned by modern science

                These discoveries are compatible with the Qur'an fully
                In the past, present and future
                More And More physical evidence
                And so
                There is no excuse for not ratifying
                Not for a Muslim
                But for a non-Muslim
                To go in the direction of faith in God and His messengers


                Why don't you stop waiting and start looking? God has promised that anyone who seeks him with his whole heart will find him. He hasn't promised to reveal himself to those who don't care enough to look for truth.


                -- "scientific miracles of islam
                Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) spoke very carefully about a scientific fact realized by scientists few years ago. He said ( God will not held day of resurrection unless Arab land returns greens and rivers again ) [Narrated by Muslim.]

                scientifically, it was proved that one day the Arabian peninsula was full of greens and rivers as satellite photos confirm that there are buried rivers under the sand of Arab land , one of the great scientists of the American space agency (NASA) says that the taken photos for the desert had shown that one day this area was covered with rivers and lakes like Europe and one day in the future it will back again like the past."


                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjPyWoSkfY

                Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science
                In all fields of medicine - Astronomy - Heaven - earth - space - self 00000
                And the testimony of scientists

                must study Quran and Hadith


                Will say allah akbar
                Science students in america convert to islam youtube

                ♥♥♥Why Many Scientist convert to Islam♥♥♥ (part 1).flv youtube

                ㋡㋡㋡Why Many Scientists convert to Islam㋡㋡㋡ _ (part 2).flv youtube

                الإسلام هو اختياري Islam - My Choice youtube

                European Scientist converts to Islam youtube


                53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?




                This is the reason for the return Atheist to the Oneness of allah
                allah guided you
                \\\\

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by yasoooo View Post
                  yes brothers
                  The Islamic perspective is that miracles can be God-given signs of prophethood, but don’t imply divinity. So just as the miracles of Moses, Elisha, and Muhammad don’t imply divinity, neither do those of Jesus.

                  Let’s look at a few examples:

                  1. Jesus fed thousands with a few fish and loaves of bread. But Elisha fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44);

                  granted a widow such an abundant flow of oil from a jar that she was able to pay off her debts, save her sons from slavery, and live on the profits (2 Kings 4:1-7);

                  and gave increase to a handful of flour and spot of oil such that he, a widow and her son had enough to eat for many days, after which “The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry …” (1 Kings 17:10-16). So what does that make Elisha?

                  The historical record of Muhammad feeding the masses with a handful of dates on one occasion, a pot of milk on another, and enough meat for a small party on still another are equally miraculous. Likewise are the stories of his watering the masses (1,500 people on one occasion) from a single bowl of water. Yet no Muslim claims divinity for Muhammad.

                  2. Jesus healed the lepers. Likewise, Elisha healed Naaman (2 Kings 5:7-14). For that matter, the disciples were bidden to such service in Matthew 10:8. What does that make them?

                  3. Jesus cured a blind man. Elisha not only struck his enemies blind, but restored vision to the blind through prayer (2 Kings 6:17-20). Muhammad reportedly cured blindness through prayer as well.

                  4. Jesus raised the dead. Once again, Elisha beat him to it, having raised two children from the dead (1 Kings 17:22 and 2 Kings 4:34). Furthermore, the disciples were bidden to raise the dead (Matthew 10:8). So once again, what does that make them?

                  5. Jesus walked on water. Had he been around in the time of Moses, he wouldn’t have had to.

                  6. Jesus cast out devils. So did his disciples (Matthew 10:8). So did the sons of the Pharisees (Matthew 12:27 and Luke 11:19). So, for that matter, do the wayward followers whom Jesus will reportedly disown (see Matthew 7:22)

                  —a disconcerting thought considering how many priests and ministers perform such theatrics, even if real.

                  So if we seek evidence of Jesus being divine, we are forced to look beyond miracles.

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNwei4yVlF8

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2nWXT8zSJ4
                  The Qur'an says Muhammad could not do miracles.
                  They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. John 16:2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by yasoooo View Post
                    \\\\\

                    You should
                    Studying the Qur'an

                    Now I know you have a problem
                    Surprise
                    The surprising result
                    Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science

                    I beseech you to excuse
                    Throughout your life you hear from the church and the community around the western
                    Islam on the mistakes

                    Now you hear the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
                    And find fascinating facts and miracles a scientific approach

                    Feel bewildered

                    53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?

                    Lots and lots of miracles, material and scientific and medical all areas
                    Mentioned by modern science

                    These discoveries are compatible with the Qur'an fully
                    In the past, present and future
                    More And More physical evidence
                    And so
                    There is no excuse for not ratifying
                    Not for a Muslim
                    But for a non-Muslim
                    To go in the direction of faith in God and His messengers


                    Why don't you stop waiting and start looking? God has promised that anyone who seeks him with his whole heart will find him. He hasn't promised to reveal himself to those who don't care enough to look for truth.


                    -- "scientific miracles of islam
                    Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) spoke very carefully about a scientific fact realized by scientists few years ago. He said ( God will not held day of resurrection unless Arab land returns greens and rivers again ) [Narrated by Muslim.]

                    scientifically, it was proved that one day the Arabian peninsula was full of greens and rivers as satellite photos confirm that there are buried rivers under the sand of Arab land , one of the great scientists of the American space agency (NASA) says that the taken photos for the desert had shown that one day this area was covered with rivers and lakes like Europe and one day in the future it will back again like the past."


                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjPyWoSkfY

                    Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science
                    In all fields of medicine - Astronomy - Heaven - earth - space - self 00000
                    And the testimony of scientists

                    must study Quran and Hadith


                    Will say allah akbar
                    Science students in america convert to islam youtube

                    ♥♥♥Why Many Scientist convert to Islam♥♥♥ (part 1).flv youtube

                    ㋡㋡㋡Why Many Scientists convert to Islam㋡㋡㋡ _ (part 2).flv youtube

                    الإسلام هو اختياري Islam - My Choice youtube

                    European Scientist converts to Islam youtube


                    53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?




                    This is the reason for the return Atheist to the Oneness of allah
                    allah guided you
                    \\\\
                    I've read the Qur'an and many of the hadiths.

                    They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. John 16:2

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by yasoooo View Post
                      ]The Islamic perspective is that miracles can be God-given signs of prophethood, but don’t imply divinity.
                      However, this ...
                      Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
                      Joh 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
                      Joh 1:3 All things were created through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created.
                      Joh 1:4 Life was in Him, and that life was the light of men.
                      Joh 1:5 That light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness did not overcome it.

                      Joh 1:9 The true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
                      Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was created through Him, yet the world did not recognize Him.
                      Joh 1:11 He came to His own, and His own people did not receive Him.
                      Joh 1:12 But to all who did receive Him, He gave them the right to be children of God, to those who believe in His name,
                      Joh 1:13 who were born, not of blood, or of the will of the flesh, or of the will of man, but of God.
                      Joh 1:14 The Word became flesh and took up residence among us. We observed His glory, the glory as the One and Only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
                      [HCSB

                      ... unequivocally states the Divinity of Jesus! No "implying" to it!

                      And that, sir, is indisputably Scripture!
                      Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by yasoooo View Post
                        yes brothers
                        The Islamic perspective is that miracles can be God-given signs of prophethood, but don’t imply divinity. So just as the miracles of Moses, Elisha, and Muhammad don’t imply divinity, neither do those of Jesus.

                        Let’s look at a few examples:

                        1. Jesus fed thousands with a few fish and loaves of bread. But Elisha fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44);

                        granted a widow such an abundant flow of oil from a jar that she was able to pay off her debts, save her sons from slavery, and live on the profits (2 Kings 4:1-7);

                        and gave increase to a handful of flour and spot of oil such that he, a widow and her son had enough to eat for many days, after which “The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry …” (1 Kings 17:10-16). So what does that make Elisha?

                        The historical record of Muhammad feeding the masses with a handful of dates on one occasion, a pot of milk on another, and enough meat for a small party on still another are equally miraculous. Likewise are the stories of his watering the masses (1,500 people on one occasion) from a single bowl of water. Yet no Muslim claims divinity for Muhammad.

                        2. Jesus healed the lepers. Likewise, Elisha healed Naaman (2 Kings 5:7-14). For that matter, the disciples were bidden to such service in Matthew 10:8. What does that make them?

                        3. Jesus cured a blind man. Elisha not only struck his enemies blind, but restored vision to the blind through prayer (2 Kings 6:17-20). Muhammad reportedly cured blindness through prayer as well.

                        4. Jesus raised the dead. Once again, Elisha beat him to it, having raised two children from the dead (1 Kings 17:22 and 2 Kings 4:34). Furthermore, the disciples were bidden to raise the dead (Matthew 10:8). So once again, what does that make them?

                        5. Jesus walked on water. Had he been around in the time of Moses, he wouldn’t have had to.

                        6. Jesus cast out devils. So did his disciples (Matthew 10:8). So did the sons of the Pharisees (Matthew 12:27 and Luke 11:19). So, for that matter, do the wayward followers whom Jesus will reportedly disown (see Matthew 7:22)

                        —a disconcerting thought considering how many priests and ministers perform such theatrics, even if real.

                        So if we seek evidence of Jesus being divine, we are forced to look beyond miracles.

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNwei4yVlF8

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2nWXT8zSJ4
                        The following article is a rebuttal to your post:

                        http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamo...s_miracles.htm

                        Clips:

                        In the first place, it isn’t so much the miracles which make Jesus God, but the divine claims of Jesus which the miracles serve to validate. Jesus made certain statements that no other true prophet before him ever did, and then performed supernatural miracles to back up the truthfulness and validity of those claims:

                        Thus, the miracles do not make Jesus God, but rather it is Jesus’ own claims which demonstrate that he at least believed he is God. The miracles only served the purpose of providing divine validation for Christ’s claims.

                        I doubt you will read the article, but perhaps Muslims who are following this exchange will read it.

                        They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. John 16:2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          1 - purified water, Zamzam water) and chemical analysis shows that the water of Zamzam is pure has no color and no smell, a taste of segments of a little bit, pH (7.cool Thus, the alkaline to some extent, and contains high concentrations of sodium, calcium, magnesium and other minerals

                          2 - purified water (distilled): it is water, decaffeinated all the elements in it using different processes so that it does not contain only the chemical H2O, and where that water is very pure it absorbs carbon dioxide from the air, making it acidic and more powerful in the melt articles by touching, usually contains a very small amount of dissolved oxygen or does not contain oxygen at all, and therefore referred to as the water (the Dead), which absorbs minerals from the human body and make it more acidic as it absorbs the electrolyte (sodium, potassium, chloride) and metals such as of magnesium in the body, and can cause the shortage of these metals to irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure, and more toxic beverages you eat (carbonated drinks) are made of this water

                          here

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqjeTcSEqAc


                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JcGs4FIuu4



                          EDITED--too many links on one post
                          Last edited by Mod10; 02-05-18, 08:03 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by yasoooo View Post
                            1 - purified water, Zamzam water) and chemical analysis shows that the water of Zamzam is pure has no color and no smell, a taste of segments of a little bit, pH (7.cool Thus, the alkaline to some extent, and contains high concentrations of sodium, calcium, magnesium and other minerals.
                            So? ......................... ??

                            Maybe that alleged pure water was what caused Muhammad to do all the evil things he did? Is that what you're trying to say?
                            Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. [NIV]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by yasoooo View Post
                              1 - purified water, Zamzam water) and chemical analysis shows that the water of Zamzam is pure has no color and no smell, a taste of segments of a little bit, pH (7.cool Thus, the alkaline to some extent, and contains high concentrations of sodium, calcium, magnesium and other minerals

                              2 - purified water (distilled): it is water, decaffeinated all the elements in it using different processes so that it does not contain only the chemical H2O, and where that water is very pure it absorbs carbon dioxide from the air, making it acidic and more powerful in the melt articles by touching, usually contains a very small amount of dissolved oxygen or does not contain oxygen at all, and therefore referred to as the water (the Dead), which absorbs minerals from the human body and make it more acidic as it absorbs the electrolyte (sodium, potassium, chloride) and metals such as of magnesium in the body, and can cause the shortage of these metals to irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure, and more toxic beverages you eat (carbonated drinks) are made of this water

                              here

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqjeTcSEqAc


                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JcGs4FIuu4



                              EDITED--too many links on one post
                              so its not coca cola then ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X