New profile posts

Hello balshan. I do not come in as much as I used to but I always look for your posts and apreciate them. May the Lord bless you
My post is not serious. My faith is as strong as ever. I'm indirectly trying to get atheists to see the hopelessness of their belief.
How did you post that image? When I tried to put an image if a longhouse in my post about an "Indian city" 8 miles from Joseph Smith, it would not work, as it did on the old board
L
Thank you for your thoughtfulness on my post. Happy New Year!
Reactions: SteveB
SteveB
SteveB
You're welcome.
We who follow Jesus want you to succeed in your interactions here.
I liked your posts too. I think you nailed some really important, and good points.
Reactions: Lottan
L
Lottan
I’m working on a new thread entitled “advice for wallflowers” and then another after “advice to influence wallflowers.” When I post I’ll tag you and would love your input.
Reactions: SteveB
L
Lottan
L
Thank you for your kind words!
J
JAG
My pleasure and thank you for your contribution to the forum.

Best.

JAG
L
Lottan
Hi 4Him, I hope you had a great Christmas and have a blessed New Year
4Him
4Him
Thank you. I hope you did as well. :)
Hi Nan..... Again, I just saw your response about your sweet Charlye's passing and your new dog - the Jack Russell terrier. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas also Nan, and a bright and blessed New Year! Hugs to you dear friend..... :)
N
nan
Thank you my friend and may God's unfailing love rest upon you. :)
Hey Stigs, where you been?
It's not the same around here without you...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!
stiggy wiggy
stiggy wiggy
CARM banned me for a month. The ban lifted at 1am, this morning. Reading over the same old recent posts, I see no reason to return. Attacks on God's morality bore me and are as effective as a peashooter on an ICBM. But a belated Merry Christmas to you too. May the God you verbally crucify have mercy on you, since you know not what you say, and may He ultimately find your heart fallow enough ground to reveal His love.
stiggy wiggy
stiggy wiggy
I have since made a post. Please don't give it away that I'm kidding. Looking for some fun here.
I was on the various old CARM boards for a couple decades under the same name...
Bob Carabbio
Bob Carabbio
Long time no see. Seems that the "Social Nature" of CARM has Changed a bit in a negative direction - compared to the earlier iterations of the boards It'd be interesting to see your opinion of things. Now if Tallen were still around we could have a party.
I'm sorry I overextended me there... but I got chatty. I was not trying to counter you...more just conversing with you. Thank you for understanding.
Sincerely,
e v e
"Call to me, and I will answer you, and will show you great and hidden things, which you do not know" (Jeremiah 33:3).