New profile posts

Here I made 1 and half years of workig hard using blender and made cartoon explaining secrets of God made A series where David is A young man like everyone who God intercedes and explaining why serveth the law sermon, justification by faith, and the powers God gave women sermons from other pastors in cartoon form and here David gets A gift from God he gets A chance to save his family.
Hi reverend I see your A man fo God and make cartoons want to show you something seen you freewill post with alexsander want to show you
Arikel88
Arikel88
Here I made 1 and half years of workig hard using blender and made cartoon explaining secrets of God made A series where David is A young man like everyone who God intercedes and explaining why serveth the law sermon, justification by faith, and the powers God gave women sermons from other pastors in cartoon form and here David gets A gift from God he gets A chance to save his family.
Arikel88
Arikel88
Hello Alin,

Great to hear from you again. It has been a long time. Thank you for responding to a post of mine with a good explanation of how you see the Logos in action. :)

God bless you,

Ron
Hey Rossum,

Just a quick thing about me. I tend to take a while to reply. Not just because life happens, but because I want to give time for my thoughts to develop. Understanding takes time, and asking good questions takes time (usually). So, yeah, thanks for your patience :D
Your last reply to me in the Buddhist forum will take some time to think over.
Was the Elon Musk thread taken down becuase it got way off topic?
G
glenlogie
Politics. It did show up later. Could the thread starter have blocked me temporarily. The threads at the bottom of page 1 were older, so it could not have been on page 2
4Him
4Him
Posters can’t block anyone from
posting.
G
glenlogie
Ok. Has not happened since. Thanks
Reactions: 4Him
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT‼️‼️‼️ I need an editor lol! Had to edit that last post several times !!
Hello, I have a couple of questions for you. Do you hold to determinism? And is God the author of Sin?
L
Ladodgers6
Titus 3:5he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, 6whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
L
Ladodgers6
Titus 3:7so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
JonHawk
JonHawk
Such hope [in God’s promises] never disappoints...Rom 5:5
This hope enters within the veil of the heavenly temple, that most Holy Place in which the very presence of God...Heb 6:19
Consequently He completely saves those who approach God through Him; Heb 7:25
Reactions: Sherman
inertia
inertia
Well, even chapter 11 can't protect one from a reputation downgrade among true followers.
Sherman
Sherman
But the damage is done, most people know he is a disinformationist.
Truth7t7
Truth7t7
No victory, Alex Jones was judged by a democrat liberal judge in Texas (Maya Guerra Gamble) judicial activism in full swing, what's new