New profile posts

Quit this forum due to unchristian injustice.
Beloved Daughter
Beloved Daughter
You said you quit but I've seen you post at least twice since I first heard about it. I hope you will let your anger go and rejoin us:)
A certain Israeli rabbi once said: "Seriously, what would you prefer: To have come from apes or to have come from mud?"
I gotta go, but I will provide lots more Scripture. I don't know if he's playing around us, or that he is serious. Time will tell, I'll be back!
Tonight's Sukkot guest is our forefather Jacob. Don't forget to invite him into your homes.
Hey Brother, just a heads up, Justification is an instantaneous forensic declaration of the sinner/believer. Though we receive the whole Christ and all of his heavenly blessings, which does include Christ's Sanctification. The third use of the Law for the Believer; good works, repentance, walking in holiness, is a life long process. Reach out if you have any questions.
Reactions: Carbon
Carbon
Carbon
Agreed. But I believe sanctification is monergistic. As we are built up in the spirit we are able to do good works but our good works do not add to our sanctification.
L
Ladodgers6
Yes, agreed, the good works of the believer does not save us, only the perfect law keeping of Christ, saves us.
Reactions: Carbon
Welcome to the forum. You said in your introduction post you like reading the Bible and reading theology. Reading the Bible is always good. When reading theology you need to use discernment to make sure what you read is based on the Bible. Satan has a lot of theologians working for him to disseminate lies and turn people from the truth.
Arikel88
Arikel88
I pray to the lord above all and put it in his hands God is right and the owrd is based on him. To what paul says keep the good and throw away the evil.
Sorry for the delay. I'm in San Francisco, heading back to LA. I'll send you more on Extra Nos, either tonight or tomorrow for sure, my Brother!