New profile posts

My convo box doesn't seem to be working. Yes, I read the article. His grace still amazes me. Thanks for sharing.
L
Ladodgers6
Very beautiful song & voice, very inspiring, uplifting, amazing, touching, thanks for sharing that with me!

In Christ Alone!
Doesn't that just wow you in that article? It does me, everyday, to hear and feel the Love of our Father, carried out in the God-man Jesus Christ who took is upon himself, knowing he was signing his own death, to save ungodly people like us!

Here check out this article, it's a bit lengthy, but a must read: https://www.monergism.com/new-creation
Thanks Bonnie! It took a while to figure it out but my browser was so locked down that it wouldn't let me upload a file for an avatar.
Bonnie
Bonnie
You are welcome!
Hey dude - FYI, I keep getting suspended when I comment on the non-evolution forums, so I probably won't see you much. Keep up the good fight!
Hi Bonnie - FYI, I keep getting suspended when I comment on the non-evolution forums, so I probably won't see you much. Keep up the good fight!
Bonnie
Bonnie
We all would get infractions if we go off topic in any forum. But thank you for your kind words. God bless you.
Hi Bonnie! Question: How does one find the Rose used in your profile? Is there a button or something? Thanks!
BJ Bear
BJ Bear
Ok, thanks. How do I get it to appear as an avatar?
Nic
Nic
Hi BJ, Saving the image to my machine has worked for me. Then I clicked on my user i.d. , edit image, upload. Voila.
BJ Bear
BJ Bear
Thank you!
A certain Israeli rabbi once said: "Seriously, what would you prefer: To have come from apes or to have come from mud?"
I gotta go, but I will provide lots more Scripture. I don't know if he's playing around us, or that he is serious. Time will tell, I'll be back!