10 killed at mass shooting at a Chinese New Year festival

The numerical claim I made in the post you challenged was there are about 1 million women a year seeking abortions.
And that this would overwhelm the legal system if each of them needed legal permission.

And so I provided that information.
So you believe evil is justified if everyone does it.

No link, unsubstantiated claim, not believable.
What claim do you not believe, that a million women seek abortions each year? that was the claim I made.

The anti-abortionists claim that over 50 million fetuses have died under RvW. Are they also wrong?

So you believe evil is justified if everyone does it.
That was not remotely the point.

You claimed that each abortion should have to go through a legal approval process.
I pointed out that this would involve a million cases and year which would clog up the legal system.

Address that issue.

What claim do you not believe, that a million women seek abortions each year? that was the claim I made.

The anti-abortionists claim that over 50 million fetuses have died under RvW. Are they also wrong?
The original claim abour the number of women in danger from pregnancy. You have deceptivly changed to the total number of abortion seekers.

You claimed that each abortion should have to go through a legal approval process.
I pointed out that this would involve a million cases and year which would clog up the legal system.

Address that issue.
Yes that is exactly the point. Is the act of abortion the taking of.a human life and do all humans get due process

Address that issue.
Again you are arguing that if many people break a law, then you would change the law.

The original claim abour the number of women in danger from pregnancy. You have deceptivly changed to the total number of abortion seekers.
You are the one who claimed that all women seeking abortions should go through a legal process.
I pointed out that that is not possible given the numbers seeking abortions.

Now you are moving the goalposts to just talk about women in danger from pregnancy.
The problem with that is that many if not most of those women are in ERs and need emergency treatment within hours. How would this legal process work in those situations? It would not. The woman would die.

Yes that is exactly the point. Is the act of abortion the taking of.a human life and do all humans get due process
Persons get due process. Fetuses are not persons under the law.
Except maybe in Red States where women don't count.

You are the one who claimed that all women seeking abortions should go through a legal process.
I pointed out that that is not possible given the numbers seeking abortions.

Now you are moving the goalposts to just talk about women in danger from pregnancy.
The problem with that is that many if not most of those women are in ERs and need emergency treatment within hours. How would this legal process work in those situations? It would not. The woman would die.
If the unborn is ruled a person, then acourt preceeding will be needed to permit abortion

What do you mean by women, the adult female I hope, with XX chromosomes and female anatomy including female reproductive genitalia? Not males who identify as women cos they are men and cant get pregnant

I do not get how anyone could prioritize the "life" of a possible, developing human over that of an actual real born humans.

Somehow I don't think you would take this stance if your own wife or daughter was in the ER over a life-threatening pregnancy complication.
Or would you counsel that woman to die rather than abort?
You just tried to pass off the extreme as the norm. That's a failure...try again.

Back