The FBI (not Donald Trump) colluded with Russia!

One weed pulled out.

_____
No, the FBI is completely off the rails from the top. The next president must disband the FBI on the day he is inaugurated. If he feels it is necessary to replace it with another federal investigative bureaucracy he can extend an offer to former FBI employees to apply for this new agency. It is fundamentally so corrupt at the top it cannot be saved. And so far as the CIA goes it should be shuttered.

No, the FBI is completely off the rails from the top. The next president must disband the FBI on the day he is inaugurated. If he feels it is necessary to replace it with another federal investigative bureaucracy he can extend an offer to former FBI employees to apply for this new agency. It is fundamentally so corrupt at the top it cannot be saved. And so far as the CIA goes it should be shuttered.
This comment and thread is a perfect example of an op-ed published today by a man who was senior investigative counsel for the Jan6 committee. He tracked and interviewed the various rioters in his work there and found a common thread:

It wasn’t just that they wanted to contest a supposedly stolen election as Mr. Trump called them to do, they wanted to punish the judges, members of Congress, and law enforcement agencies — the so-called political elites — who had discredited Mr. Trump’s claims. One rioter wondered why he should trust anything the F.B.I., D.O.J., or any other federal entity said about the results. The federal government had worked against everyday Americans for years, the rioters told us, favoring entrenched elites with its policies. For many defendants — both those awash in conspiracy theories, as well as some of the more reasonable Trump supporters at the Capitol that day — a stolen election was simply the logical conclusion of years of federal malfeasance...

Since the 1960s, political scientists have surveyed Americans and measured the steady decline of public faith in the federal government. Again and again, they have described the predictable consequences of people believing that the deliberative system has lost its legitimacy; almost always, they will turn to alternative means to get what they want, even if it means destroying their government in the process. The attack on the Capitol was a perfect example.

IOW there is a disturbing anti-govt, anti-democracy trend that has intensified in the USA and has resulted in violent attacks on govt and govt officials fueled by social media and RW media outlets.

So, the baby with the bathwater,the tub, and even the hands that handled the tub that tossed the baby out - just in case, right?

Why include the CIA in this proposed great shuttering event especially since our spy agency has no law enforcement function whatsoever. It's job is to simply collect and perform analysis considered vital to foreign policy for the United States. In my opinion, without good information, the country will disintegrate due to a lack of a sufficient and necessary understanding of the fallen world.

From the link provided by @vibise above:

"
With the legitimacy of democracy so degraded, revolution appeared logical. As Russell James Peterson, a rioter who pleaded guilty to “parading, demonstrating, or picketing” in the Capitol, said on Dec. 4, 2020,

the only way to restore balance and peace is through war. Too much trust has been lost in our great nation.

Guy Reffitt, who earned seven years in prison for leading the charge up the Capitol steps while carrying a firearm, made a similar case later that month:

The government has spent decades committing treason.

The following week, he drove 20 hours to “do what needs to be done” because there were “bad people,” “disgusting people,” in the Capitol. Oath Keepers convicted of seditious conspiracy and other crimes, like their leader Stewart Rhodes, had long believed that a corrupt group of left-wing elites were preparing to upend American freedoms and that only militias like themselves could save the Constitution. Their loss of faith in the federal government had led them to the delusion that their seditious behavior to keep Mr. Trump in power was patriotic."

_____ ?️ ?

Last edited:
So, the baby with the bathwater,the tub, and even the hands that handled the tub that tossed the baby out - just in case, right?

Why include the CIA in this great shuttering event especially since our spy agency has no law enforcement function whatsoever. It's job is to simply collect and perform analysis considered vital to foreign policy for the United States. Without good information, the country will disintegrate in time.

_____ ?️ ?
The typical FBI or CIA agent are good people.....the problem is at the top.

The typical FBI or CIA agent are good people.....the problem is at the top.

I'm thinking that your premise is defendable indeed. As shown in recent weeks, our ability to keep secrets, secret, has been significantly degraded at the upper levels of government.

Hopefully, people in charge of keeping our country secure will do their jobs to not only keep track of documents, but ensure classified information doesn't get into the wrong hands. Evil exists and it will use every opportunity to pull the proverbial rug from under our hard-earned freedom.

_____

Statue_of_Liberty_7.jpg

I'm thinking that your premise is defendable indeed. As shown in recent weeks, our ability to keep secrets, secret, has been significantly degraded at the upper levels of government.

Hopefully, people in charge of keeping our country secure will do their jobs to not only keep track of documents, but ensure classified information doesn't get into the wrong hands. Evil exists and it will use every opportunity to pull the proverbial rug from under our hard-earned freedom.
One only needs to work their way up the ladder...through and above the cabal.

This comment and thread is a perfect example of an op-ed published today by a man who was senior investigative counsel for the Jan6 committee. He tracked and interviewed the various rioters in his work there and found a common thread:
Looks like the un-American's are getting nervous. It's about time!

IOW there is a disturbing anti-govt, anti-democracy
Nothing says democracy like kicking in your door at 5:30 in the morning with a bunch of federal officers dressed like a wet team. It's a wonder how our founding fathers managed to get this country going without any Jack booted thugs.
trend that has intensified in the USA
You think! Exactly what do you expect to happen when you sic the police on a father who went to a school board meeting to complain about his daughter being raped by a transgender freak in the girls room?
and has resulted in violent attacks on govt and govt officials fueled by social media and RW media outlets.
Beating a father within an inch of his life because his daughter got raped in the bathroom is not right wing violence it's the regular kind which is always promulgated by the left.

"Remember in Helsinki when a 3rd rate reporter asked me, essentially, who I trusted more, President Putin of Russia, or our 'Intelligence' lowlifes," Trump said in the Truth Social post.

"My instinct at the time was that we had really bad people in the form of James Comey, McCabe (whose wife was being helped out by Crooked Hillary while Crooked was under investigation!), Brennan, Peter Strzok (whose wife is at the SEC) & his lover, Lisa Page.

"Now add McGonigal & other slime to the list. Who would you choose, Putin or these Misfits?"

Your Orange Messiah is not merely colluding with Trump; he is canoodling with him.
I think you meant "colluding with Putin" in that last sentence.

You must be awfully convinced that the deeply embedded bureaucracy in the FBI holes all of your priorities and will defend them against any elected official who does not in order to come out with such a full throated defense of these obvious scumbags. The FBI has become everything the church commission was convened to make sure it never became. We've gone the church commission route it didn't work. Now it's time to shutter it.
Why include the CIA
Because I believe what those spooks say when they get on MSNBC and are interviewed obviously they are off the rails. The kind of operations that they're running in the United States are absolutely against the law and nobody's going to enforce the law against them, so it needs to be shut down. It was a unnecessary agency to begin with we have more intelligence agencies in Washington DC than Carter has liver pills and the CIA has never been right about anything going all the way back to 1947.

We could be wrong for free so we don't need to spend billions of dollars on a CIA that adds no value to American security. They used to actually run spies, but now they just hire ex-special forces and send hit squads out all over the world. They actually get their intelligence from the NSA so what in the heck are they doing other than murdering people on a worldwide basis?

If we really think we need a bureaucracy to run murder Inc. which is what the CIA who's devolved into today, that is a political question that needs to be discussed. In the meantime, it needs to be shuttered, and if we decide we need a department of murder we can open it at some later date.

From my perspective it seems to me that you want to defend this agency because you think that somebody like Donald Trump could be elected president again and they will do to him what they did to Donald Trump. That's not okay. These are scumbags, they're un-American, and they need to be cleansed from our government. And the ones who have committed prosecutable crimes need to be in Guantánamo.
in this proposed great shuttering event especially since our spy agency has no law enforcement function whatsoever. It's job is to simply collect and perform analysis considered vital to foreign policy for the United States.
A job they have never done competently and now they don't even try. But even if they were trying their hardest and they were the most earnest people who ever stepped foot on planet earth it should be shuttered because they're blithering idiots they have never gotten anything right going all the way back to 1947.
In my opinion, without good information, the country will disintegrate due to a lack of a sufficient and necessary understanding of the fallen world.
Then we should be in agreement that the CIA is counterproductive to those ends and should be shuttered. They are producing fog not clarity.
From the link provided by @vibise above:

"With the legitimacy of democracy so degraded,
Who's fault is that? And the thing that is degraded here is not democracy, it's the administrative state that prevents democracy from changing anything.
revolution appeared logical.
Electing a president for the purpose of shutting down the FBI and the CIA is not a revolution. That is (dare I say) democracy. You appear to want to defend these rogue agencies because you don't trust democracy and you want the administrative state to do to a new president like Donald Trump exactly what the administrative state did to Donald Trump. That's not democracy that's totalitarianism.
As Russell James Peterson, a rioter who pleaded guilty to “parading, demonstrating, or picketing” in the Capitol, said on Dec. 4, 2020,

the only way to restore balance and peace is through war. Too much trust has been lost in our great nation.
How did that level of oppression managed to inject itself into our administrative state? You were asking all the wrong questions because your political allies are in these agencies not for the sake of democracy but for the sake of totalitarianism.

"Remember in Helsinki when a 3rd rate reporter asked me, essentially, who I trusted more, President Putin of Russia, or our 'Intelligence' lowlifes," Trump said in the Truth Social post.

"My instinct at the time was that we had really bad people in the form of James Comey, McCabe (whose wife was being helped out by Crooked Hillary while Crooked was under investigation!), Brennan, Peter Strzok (whose wife is at the SEC) & his lover, Lisa Page.

"Now add McGonigal & other slime to the list. Who would you choose, Putin or these Misfits?"

Your Orange Messiah is not merely colluding with Trump; he is canoodling with him.
I think I'm losing track. Who is the "orange Messiah" now? But as for the quote above do you have a factual objection to anything that he said? For the life of me I can't see what it would be.

Back