The gods of Psalm 82

I'm a simple man, a good carpenter/General Contractor, not a scriptorian or pretending to be a expert, did not finish College but have studied the essentials of the Plan of Salvation and can teach it. There are good reason I did not finish College, but I won't bore you with details, just call it life.

I never quit the topic, you did for reason I don't know... I was having a good time, I guess you got bored...

TR? I agree, in circles is obvious. No reason to teach me, I believe in Godliness and inheriting all that God has, which means I can share in his Glory, Power, etc. So if I become a god, this would make sense to me... so again, not necessary to be taught about becoming a god. I have no idea of what a God Complex is.... please explain.
LOL...you just did...classic Ralf. A God complex is the delusion you can become a God, as you just noted.

Simply Google ethe term. To sum it up a key doctrine of the church is... “As man is, God once was; as God is, man may become.”

If you understand and teach the plan of salvation, then you know the good ending is becoming a God, or Goddess? Right? thus a God complex.

Depends on the context…bitter is not a good word in my mind for me… Jt it works in regards to being lied to and hoodwinked

HUH? those are all similar words...Ralf, context always defines words, without context, we can't rightly communicate. I will double down, DB trolls, and his trolling style is obtuse, he has blinders on and a very narrow vison when he trolls. He is not stupid at all, in fact I wrote he was smart, he is just being obtuse. He does it on purpose in that when he does try to have a conversation on LDS doctrine and history, him being intelligent, can't reject the facts, so he creates out of context straw-man arguments and just counters with another and another when the former straw-man falls.

see here how it read "similar"?
Did you not call me dishonest? Markk: "You though are deceptive and dishonest…you removed context of the paste above…you purposely cut the word “similar” right before the word stupid?…why?"

Why, because the FORUM dictionary does not say similar.... you called me duplicitous and amoral....

LOL...you just did...classic Ralf. A God complex is the delusion you can become a God, as you just noted.

Simply Google ethe term. To sum it up a key doctrine of the church is... “As man is, God once was; as God is, man may become.”

If you understand and teach the plan of salvation, then you know the good ending is becoming a God, or Goddess? Right? thus a God complex.
Chuckle, where did I not agree with all the above? are you actually reading my replies...why would you say that's a god complex? That is not a obsession, I'm still trying to endure to the end, hence my efforts are not a obsession but trying to deal with my own sins and weaknesses...

Depends on the context…bitter is not a good word in my mind for me… Jt it works in regards to being lied to and hoodwinked

HUH? those are all similar words...Ralf, context always defines words, without context, we can't rightly communicate. I will double down, DB trolls, and his trolling style is obtuse, he has blinders on and a very narrow vison when he trolls. He is not stupid at all, in fact I wrote he was smart, he is just being obtuse. He does it on purpose in that when he does try to have a conversation on LDS doctrine and history, him being intelligent, can't reject the facts, so he creates out of context straw-man arguments and just counters with another and another when the former straw-man falls.

see here how it read "similar"?
Really? and so none of this is similar to: dimwitted, dense, dumb, slow on the uptake, halfwitted, brain-dead, moronic,

You're doubling down even though you have backed yourself into a corner... nice try Markk!

Chuckle, so you are a god, and you know the heart and mind of Markk.... I don't pretend to, but those are some of the words that describe obtuse.
You still chose inflammatory words he did not use. Has nothing to do with knowing his mind and heart. It is what you wrote and claimed he said...when he didn't use those inflammatory words.

You still chose inflammatory words he did not use. Has nothing to do with knowing his mind and heart. It is what you wrote and claimed he said...when he didn't use those inflammatory words.
Really? and so none of this is similar to: dimwitted, dense, dumb, slow on the uptake, halfwitted, brain-dead, moronic,

You're doubling down even though you have backed yourself into a corner...organgrinder... chuckle....

You're doubling down even though you have backed yourself into a corner...organgrinder... chuckle....
You miss the obvious, Ralf. The words YOU used were not the words Markk used. The words YOU used would be considered inflammatory. I guess you can't see that. You put words into Markk's mouth he did not utter. Shame on you.

You miss the obvious, Ralf. The words YOU used were not the words Markk used. The words YOU used would be considered inflammatory. I guess you can't see that. You put words into Markk's mouth he did not utter. Shame on you.
Obtuse, what does it mean....??? not sharp edged, blunt... maybe that's what he meant... chuckle. So if I called you that, you are saying I'm not being condescending ( patronizing superiority or contempt.) yea right!

Obtuse, what does it mean....??? not sharp edged, blunt... maybe that's what he meant... chuckle. So if I called you that, you are saying I'm not being condescending ( patronizing superiority or contempt.) yea right!
Go look in the mirror Ralf. You will get your definition....maybe.

Maybe...maybe not.
Well if your in doubt, remember you're the one that said to look in the mirror ..... "
dimwitted, dense, dumb, slow on the uptake, halfwitted, brain-dead, moronic,

You're doubling down even though you have backed yourself into a corner"...organgrinder who claims to be a Christian.

Well if your in doubt, remember you're the one that said to look in the mirror ..... "
dimwitted, dense, dumb, slow on the uptake, halfwitted, brain-dead, moronic,

You're doubling down even though you have backed yourself into a corner"...organgrinder who claims to be a Christian.
Take a self assessment, Ralf. That was the point. You claimed inflammatory words that were not written by Markk. You obviously don't get that.

Simply Google ethe term. To sum it up a key doctrine of the church is... “As man is, God once was; ...

I'm not sure who would argue that, except those who aren't aware the core doctrine of Christianity is God became man, so man might inherit eternal life.

In fact--the scriptures testify the Mediator remains a man:

1 Timothy 2:5---King James Version
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

as God is, man may become.”

That is a Christian doctrine also:

1 John 3:1-3---King James Version
1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

So--are you claiming Jesus had a "God complex"?

John 10:34-35---King James Version
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

I'm not sure who would argue that, except those who aren't aware the core doctrine of Christianity is God became man, so man might inherit eternal life.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Again…all you are doing in true troll form, is pushing your need to somehow borrow credibility from Christianity in a faux attempt to justify your God complex. You should be proud you are a Mormon DB…but instead of defending your said faith with what the LDS church actually teaches, you once again try to force Christianity in to the perverted gospel that JS invented for his own sexual gratifacations.

carry on

:ROFLMAO: ? :giggle: ? ? ?

It doesn't change the fact you used words Markk didn't say. That was wrong.
Well Markk even pointed out that they are similar (ALMOST Identical) hmm.

So here is Marrk: Markk: "You though are deceptive and dishonest…you removed context of the paste above…you purposely cut the word “similar” right before the word stupid?

I never took out the word similar which he said I purposely did... nice try good buddy.

Back