PROVIDE

Can anyone see where Reformedguy actually addressed the substance of my post?

If God is not involved, there is no compatibilism

God was not involved

RG continues to display an inability to address scriptural rebuttal, so he just denies the evidence.

Not only do you ignore the evidence

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. 14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

1John 2:16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Jer. 32:35 They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Is. 30:1 “Ah, stubborn children,” declares the LORD,
“who carry out a plan, but not mine,
and who make an alliance, but not of my Spirit,
that they may add sin to sin;

Gal. 5:7 You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion is not from him who calls you.

1Cor. 14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

1Cor. 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

I can't either.
Still question begging incompatiblism. Something Tom must prove in order to critique my position or impose it upon scripture.

Hang in there lurkers, he's a little slow.

Still question begging incompatiblism. Something Tom must prove in order to critique my position or impose it upon scripture.

Hang in there lurkers, he's a little slow.
You failed to address anything as usual

God was not involved

RG continues to display an inability to address scriptural rebuttal, so he just denies the evidence.

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. 14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

1John 2:16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Jer. 32:35 They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Gal. 5:7 You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion is not from him who calls you.

1Cor. 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

I can't either.

You failed to address anything as usual

God was not involved

I can't either.
Still question begging incompatiblism.........?

Still question begging incompatiblism.........?
Notice how RG ignores the evidence

God was not involved

Notice how RG ignores the evidence

God was not involved

Still question begging incompatiblism.

Tom is simply assuming incompatiblism and imposing it on his alleged proof text.

Still question begging incompatiblism.

Tom is simply assuming incompatiblism and imposing it on his alleged proof text.
Still ignoring what was stated

God was not involved

Still ignoring what was stated

God was not involved

Question begging incompatiblism. And then imposing it on the text.

Question begging incompatiblism. And then imposing it on the text.
Once again you still ignore what was stated

Hello

Will you ever address it?

Once again you still ignore what was stated

Hello

Question begging incompatiblism.

Question begging incompatiblism.
RG ignores what was stated

Hello

RG ignores what was stated

Hello

Still question begging by more question begging.

God is involved by being the first cause.

Still question begging by more question begging.

God is involved by being the first cause.
sorry, that is your assumption

sorry, that is your assumption

Still question begging incompatibilism. Cut and paste boy is cut and pasteless

Still question begging incompatibilism. Cut and paste boy is cut and pasteless
Sorry providing scripture as proof of my claim is not question begging.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Sorry providing scripture as proof of my claim is not question begging.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Still no attempt to prove incompatibilism. Tom is still question begging and assuming its true

Still no attempt to prove incompatibilism. Tom is still question begging and assuming its true
Sorry scripture did that, and you just ignore it as you always do

Is. 30:1 “Ah, stubborn children,” declares the LORD,Q

Question begging incompatibilism

Question begging incompatibilism

Still question begging incompatibilism. Compatibilism is easy to prove and I will do so when our resident choice meat decides the time for dodging is over and makes a case for incompatibilism

Still question begging incompatibilism. Compatibilism is easy to prove and I will do so when our resident choice meat decides the time for dodging is over and makes a case for incompatibilism
RG continues to show he does not believe scripture

Probably does not understand compatibilism either.

Back