Unrepentant

No Jesus TAUGHT do as he does. What you teach ABOUT Jesus is worthless next to what Jesus teaches.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13.

Devil wants to keep that chasm between you and Christ. The last thing he wants is for you to do things Christ's way rather then your own way.

If you need more bible verses telling you to DO as JESUS does, ill be more then happy to provide it for you.

Jesus is our PERFECT example. We are not GREATER at being worst students then he is at being THE GREATEST TEACHER. Have some FAITH.

You have absolute permission from God to NEVER SIN ever again.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” <---Mathew 11:30

How would you behave if you actually believed it, instead of treating it like some grueling chore.
Ignored - good bye.

"Saying" something doesn't mean you mean it.
Well Jesus is the word, You saying they don't mean it?

According to the Scriptures

So if I ask someone for scripture teaching their FAKE rules and don't provide scripture then it is not a rule?

Where is the rule that says it must be biblical for it to be officially Christian? Can you explain the definition of Hypocrisy?

Today I learned I HAVE to ask God for forgiveness to be saved

Is this right?
You have to BELIEVE God for forgiveness to be justified/saved.

Romans 10:10
10For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

You have to BELIEVE God for forgiveness to be justified/saved.

Romans 10:10
10For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.
It is his prerogative. He can be merciful or not with whom he pleases. I can show you scripture where the motive for God to save a person is that they are ignorant.

Confessing is a good work.

Well Jesus is the word, You saying they don't mean it?
Who's "they"?
Mean what?
According to the Scriptures
According to Scriptures what?
So if I ask someone for scripture teaching their FAKE rules and don't provide scripture then it is not a rule?
What fake rules?
Where is the rule that says it must be biblical for it to be officially Christian? Can you explain the definition of Hypocrisy?
What authority other than God's written word do you have?

Hypocrisy is the Catholic accusing others of what they actually do.

It is his prerogative. He can be merciful or not with whom he pleases. I can show you scripture where the motive for God to save a person is that they are ignorant.

Believing is how you become a saved person. You do not become a saved person by doing righteous works. Righteous works are the evidence that 'believing' is present in a person. And it is on that evidence, the evidence of your good works, that you will be counted as one who believes in and loves Jesus at the final judgment and so you will be saved from God's wrath. No one becomes a saved person on the merit of their good works. The only way to become a saved person is to be forgiven your sins. And you receive that by believing in it, not by working for it.

Last edited:
What teachings are you accusing someone of ignoring?
Following Jesus' example. There is this big push to tell people its next to impossible to do good as Jesus. So there is a big emphasis ABOUT JESUS rather then what he actually teaches with his mouth.

Jesus is better at being a teacher, Some folks even have the audacity to believe God is the BEST TEACHER.

There is this big push to tell people its next to impossible to do good as Jesus.
Sanctification, becoming like Jesus in practice, is a process. One that may or may not be completed in this life:

Galatians 5:17
17For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to each other, so that you do not do what you want.

2 Peter 1:5-8
5...make every effort to add to your faith virtue; and to virtue, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities and continue to grow in them, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4:13,15
13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ.

14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed about by the waves and carried around by every wind of teaching and by the clever cunning of men in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Christ Himself, who is the head.

2 Thessalonians 1:3
3...your faith is growing more and more, and your love for one another is increasing.

Hebrews 10:14
14because by a single offering He has made perfect for all time those who are being sanctified.

Our hope is for the righteousness to come, in the kingdom, where we will be entirely righteous and free of the decay of this life:

Galatians 5:5
5But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the hope of righteousness.

Romans 8:23-25
23...we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.

This is what God, the best teacher, teaches us through the scriptures.

Believing is how you become a saved person. You do not become a saved person by doing righteous works. Righteous works are the evidence that 'believing' is present in a person. And it is on that evidence, the evidence of your good works, that you will be counted as one who believes in and loves Jesus at the final judgment and so you will be saved from God's wrath. No one becomes a saved person on the merit of their good works. The only way to become a saved person is to be forgiven your sins. And you receive that by believing in it, not by working for it.

1 Corinthians 13 if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

Faith devoid of LOVE. LOVE is a good work. LOVE is THE good work.

You might think faith is the spring and foundation where love comes from? Scripture explains just the opposite.

Clean cut and simple:

2 peter 1
5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.

You know why you have to add GOODness to faith? Cause it is no good by itself, and what does goodness need?

The foundation is GOD, LOVE is GOD.

1 John 4
7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Love God and Love Neighbor is the highest priority It takes priority over my life TEMPORAL and ETERNAL.

Faith is not a magical holy word only because we hear it in church alot. It is your TRUST and CONFIDENCE in GOD. TRUST and CONFIDENCE in LOVE is the exact same phrase. (agape)

1 JOHN 4
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Rather then scripture say who ever lives in GOD lives in Love, it emphasizes LOVE first. It is always the highest priority.

You tell me what reward is greater than Loving God? What if I say I won't give you 5$ for loving God? It won't put you in heaven, it won't even put you in disney world.

Telling me I don't need GOOD WORKS to be saved? You might be right, Don't care because GOOD WORKS, Loving God was the reward for us.

1 Corinthians 13 if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

Faith devoid of LOVE. LOVE is a good work. LOVE is THE good work.
Yes, but not for earning your way into the kingdom of God. Not because the righteous perfection of works can't do that, but because you don't have the righteous perfection of works. And never will. Not till the next life when our bodies are redeemed and we have our glorified bodies, our adoption as sons of God. At which time the hope of righteousness we wait for in this life will be fulfilled for us.

You might think faith is the spring and foundation where love comes from? Scripture explains just the opposite.
Love come from faith:

Romans 1:5
5Through Him and on behalf of His name, we received grace and apostleship to call all those among the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith.

1 Thessalonians 1:3
3We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

James 2:18
18 ...I will show you my faith by my deeds.

Following Jesus' example. There is this big push to tell people its next to impossible to do good as Jesus. So there is a big emphasis ABOUT JESUS rather then what he actually teaches with his mouth.
So you're saying that we CAN be as good as Jesus? Is that what you're claiming?
Jesus is better at being a teacher, Some folks even have the audacity to believe God is the BEST TEACHER.
Jesus is a better teacher. He is God. Catholics believe their pope, who blesses sodomite couples, is the best teacher.

Sanctification, becoming like Jesus in practice, is a process. One that may or may not be completed in this life:

Galatians 5:17
17For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to each other, so that you do not do what you want.

2 Peter 1:5-8
5...make every effort to add to your faith virtue; and to virtue, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities and continue to grow in them, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4:13,15
13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ.

14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed about by the waves and carried around by every wind of teaching and by the clever cunning of men in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Christ Himself, who is the head.

2 Thessalonians 1:3
3...your faith is growing more and more, and your love for one another is increasing.

Hebrews 10:14
14because by a single offering He has made perfect for all time those who are being sanctified.

Our hope is for the righteousness to come, in the kingdom, where we will be entirely righteous and free of the decay of this life:

Galatians 5:5
5But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the hope of righteousness.

Romans 8:23-25
23...we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.

This is what God teaches us through the scriptures.

Jesus said it is EASY. DO you believe him?

Deuteronomy 30

11For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. 12It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 13Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 14But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

Romans 10
5For Moses writes of the righteousness that is based on the Law, that the person who performs them will live by them. 6But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART, ‘WHO WILL GO UP INTO HEAVEN?’ (that is, to bring Christ down), 7or ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” 8But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, 9that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

You already have it in your heart. Its not a until heaven thing. Actual trust means believing everything Jesus teaches. Not just a portion ABOUT Jesus.

Its not well God has to throw us the ball first, he already threw it when he gave you a heart and mouth.

Jesus said what he does is EASY and you can do it. My initial reaction is that's impossible or least hard that is not an answer from faith.

WALKING THE WALK actually involves BELIEVING it is easy. Talking the Talk just gets everyone off your back and satisfies peer pressure.

Well thank you.....

I'm the best at it. Only hatred is too kind, because when someone hates you they still "care".
Hatred is opposed to Love.
Apathy.....thats the real meat and potatoes.
Yes Love is of no concern for those who are self centered.
You are better off being hated by me,
I would be better off if you actually loved me, Love always is the better way. Hatred is common, Love that God is is not so common even among those claiming to be Christian are actually the worse at it.
have you ever experience what others call "Christian Love"?
Yes same experience as Jesus received from the God who is Love in Matt 3:16, he didnt know God either until God Himself came and opend up in that man all of it.
I do want to apologize though, folks gotta be pretty mean to you for strangers to come off so badly.
Im used to it and doesnt bother me at all. I did volunteer prison work for over 25 years counseling with inmates and most of them were not as hateful as most claiming to be Christian are to me.
Well if I can forgive what you think God can't, should I give God some tips?
There is nothing at all God will not forgive if one is honest in repentance from his own ways and adhere to the One who is Love as your own disposition.

Most in this forum do give God tips on how He is and how He should act.

All "evil" is just ignorance and immaturity.
Evil is a choice, just as love is.
Being devoid of all that is good is hope's most fertile ground.
And again, that is a choice.
You never give up on anyone, even if you "heard" God did.
God never gave up on anyone. He always warns man what will happen if they be and do certain things that is not of Love. People make their own choices in whom they are or are not. Everyone has that same choice. God doesn't destroy, He saves, man makes his own choices for distruction or salvation, and God never will interfere with there choices. It is mans own free will to be or not to be of the Spirit of Love that God is.

So you're saying that we CAN be as good as Jesus? Is that what you're claiming?

Jesus is a better teacher. He is God. Catholics believe their pope, who blesses sodomite couples, is the best teacher.
If there is someone worst then sodomite couple I would bless them TOO.

ITs like the entire gist of Christianity is over your head.

27“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.

So if He's so good at teaching why do you think he can only churn out a majority of failures?

IF GOD WILLS IT he can do greater works.

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Most confess their sins but never repent of them.

If there is someone worst then sodomite couple I would bless them TOO.
God does not bless sin.
ITs like the entire gist of Christianity is over your head.

27“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
And you think that means to bless sin. Clearly it's YOU that doesn't grasp Christian teaching.
So if He's so good at teaching why do you think he can only churn out a majority of failures?
So Jesus is a failure in your opinion. Why am I not surprised.
IF GOD WILLS IT he can do greater works.
Who is "he" that you speak of?
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
Yes. Christians are created in Christ FOR good works. We are not saved BY our good works. That's the part you Catholics simply can't grasp. You believe in your own personal righteousness and think your works will get you to heaven. That's a different faith and that kind of faith does not save.

God does not bless sin.

And you think that means to bless sin. Clearly it's YOU that doesn't grasp Christian teaching.

Who is "he" that you speak of?

Yes. Christians are created in Christ FOR good works. We are not saved BY our good works. That's the part you Catholics simply can't grasp. You believe in your own personal righteousness and think your works will get you to heaven. That's a different faith and that kind of faith does not save.
No GRACE don't include me with any idolatry of SALVATION, We don't obsess over "being saved" Ours is to do God's will.

Every other post with you guys is about salvation because YOU DONT TRUST GOD ENOUGH. We are not salvation gold diggers.

A Calvinist talking about personal righteousness is always a laughable treat. Nothing more snooty then self-proclaimed elect folks.

Strawman. I see you are on the ropes again buddy.

Back