Still no there there

Being unwilling to participate in a civil exchange of ideas/opinions, you got more than you deserved.
In your mind referring to Trump voters/supporters as a “herd” is civil?

The pretentiousness of you and some other posters is unbelievable. I have no desire to have a conversation with anyone who refers to me as part of a herd.

Well, it's been a while since that story was told. In the meantime, QAnon is probably brainstorming and even approaching the development stage with RT for the next scandalous headline.

____
I thought QAnon was a CIA operative?

I thought QAnon was a CIA operative?

That is not what was reported in the WSJ.

According to the Journal, "QAnon is a far right-wing, loosely organized network and community of believers who embrace a range of unsubstantiated beliefs. These views center on the idea that a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles—mainly consisting of what they see as elitist Democrats, politicians, journalists, entertainment moguls and other institutional figures—have long controlled much of the so-called deep state government, which they say sought to undermine Mr. Trump, mostly with aid of media and entertainment outlets."

Remember Pizzagate?

___

According to the Journal, "QAnon is a far right-wing, loosely organized network and community of believers who embrace a range of unsubstantiated beliefs. These views center on the idea that a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles—mainly consisting of what they see as elitist Democrats, politicians, journalists, entertainment moguls and other institutional figures—have long controlled much of the so-called deep state government, which they say sought to undermine Mr. Trump, mostly with aid of media and entertainment outlets."

Remember Pizzagate?

___

These untouchable federal employees are what some refer to as the “deep-state government.”

I think QAnon (if it even exists), is a catch all term, used to lump those with whom liberals disagree into one category. Much like Biden calls those who disagree with his policies “Maga-Republicans.”

These untouchable federal employees are what some refer to as the “deep-state government.”

I think QAnon (if it even exists), is a catch all term, used to lump those with whom liberals disagree into one category. Much like Biden calls those who disagree with his policies “Maga-Republicans.”

Statistically, Biden's label here is highly inaccurate. ( Did Biden really make ^that^ statement? )

"... For instance, we asked about the widely debunked QAnon mass delusion that the U.S. is controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles.

Just over a quarter of MAGA Republicans said they agreed strongly or very strongly with the QAnon beliefs. Another quarter of them said they somewhat agreed with those views. That was a significant departure even from other Republicans, even strong ones – among whom roughly 80% said they disagree with QAnon beliefs."

___

Quote reference: The Conversation

Remember Pizzagate?

___
Yikes...that's close...and we don't need QAnon to know that. They sure got the Satanist part right.

Lots of right-wing Trump supporters posting to this thread, but none of them seem to want to discuss the topic.

I suppose we could see this as a confirmation that all the bleating about election interference was just trolling.

The point of an established civil service is that

--it is mostly immune from partisan political reorganization after each election;
--agencies are staffed with knowledgeable experts who can continue their work under different administrations;
--wholescale firing by new administrations destroys institutional knowledge and results in chaos when newbies take the reigns.

The point of an established civil service is that

--it is mostly immune from partisan political reorganization after each election;
--agencies are staffed with knowledgeable experts who can continue their work under different administrations;
--wholescale firing by new administrations destroys institutional knowledge and results in chaos when newbies take the reigns.

Plus, it leaves in place those who can wreak havoc on one’s successor.

Think Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, and Peter Strzok, for starters.

What's 2000 mules?
you can’t possibly be serious

It seems like you were one of the ones that kept repeating the documentary’s bogus claims.

But even if you weren’t, and you really had never heard of the movie, it seems you have looked it up rather than asking me.

There is a fundamental dishonesty that underlies your entire worldview.

Many things are discussed here. I neither read, nor have knowledge of, nor look into them all.
Here you go, Howie:

you can’t possibly be serious

It seems like you were one of the ones that kept repeating the documentary’s bogus claims.

But even if you weren’t, and you really had never heard of the movie, it seems you have looked it up rather than asking me.

There is a fundamental dishonesty that underlies your entire worldview.

Back