Tongues shall cease. - 1 Cor 13:8

No sir, that is what you claim to hold your false theology. They heard it in their own language. The miracle was in the hearing. Did you forget that all this is taking place at once? In the same context of them hearing in their own language, a single person spoke a message that they all heard in THEIR language? Or do you think Peter spoke 70 to 150 more times to get all the different language accounted for?
Lol, fake news. It wasn’t just Peter speaking dude. Have you even ever read the Bible before?

“And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?“
Acts 2:7

See that? ‘ALL THESE’, GALILAEANS..looks plural to me dude. Please; will you and the other pentecostalists here please quit twisting the Word to align with your manmade jibberish dogma. You won’t get scripture twists past me.

Last edited:
So your evidence of fake gifts is because Satan tries to counterfeit it? Bless your heart, your made-up god is so weak that he fears Satan and won't do anything through his supposed children because the big bad Devil may do something as well. Pathetic.
Wow are you ever blind, for Jesus gave you an evidence of what you are falsely believing in from Revelation 16:12-16 and you read right over it without even acknowledging what it means at all.

It is referring to the truth about your false trinity god and while you want to believe that your trinity is one being, really you are believing and worshiping there beings and they are described as frogs coming out of the mouth.

Hmmm, now what would you suppose their coming out of the mouths mean?

It is refering to your false doctrine of the trinity and other issues that you have also adulterated from the scriptures dude and also through which you are also spreading your lying wonders throughout the earth and causing confusion amongst both those who get converted to your false teaching and also those who see it for what it is, confusing rubbish.

Furthermore you have so twisted the scriptures into a confusing mess, that instead of producing faith in unbelievers you are removing faith from them and it is getting close to the point if it isn't there already, where unbelievers will no longer be able to repent and believe that there is any truth of God because of this.

You deny it in a sneaky way. You claim you believe in the gifts, but they are never done to your dogmatic approval and so you brand what you do not understand as jibberish. And in doing so show that you do not believe. It is done so that you can claim you do while you really do not.

First, I am just a Christian; I do not adhere to the names man had given to separate the body, especially when done to disparage. Secondly, we do not obsess over it; we walk in it. You see, the difference between you and me is insurmountable. Based on your denials, you come to Jesus for what He can do for you, and now that you have it, well, to hell with everyone else. For me, I am His for His great Name. I am to continue His work as if He still walked physically here on the earth. By that, I further the Kingdom of God, make disciples, heal the sick, cast out devils, raise the dead, and yes, speak in tongues so that I can know Him more intimately. I do not take the word of unbelievers who will never go beyond salvation for themselves and then bury their treasure, waiting for the Master to return. Everything will be called fake by you because, first, you do not believe; second, because you do not believe, you will never see it. Therefore, anyone doing it is a target for you because you would rather stop the work of Christ than repent and believe so that you too can.
That’s also an unbiblical lie about ‘if you don’t believe you won’t see it’. Acts 10:38 said Jesus healed ALL..which would include unbelievers. Let's try and keep it biblical dude.

Wow you’re an amazing liar dude LOL, projection to the fullest..it is the pentecostalist religion adherents who are into paying lip service and are only in it for selfish reasons. Hence the obsession with ‘gifts’ and hocus pocus.

You can’t heal the sick..where were all you pentecostalists during the pandemic? You all went from ‘the laying of hands’ to ‘the washing of hands’ real quick LOL.

Wow so you resurrect the dead eh? Will you raise my best friend’s grandfather from the dead? He died recently. I also have a sharp pain in my neck that has been bothering me of late..heal me. Come on let’s see what you got, my guy? Make me a believer in the pentecostalist hocus pocus and abberacadabbera. Resurrect my friend’s grandfather and heal my neck ailment.
No sir, I pegged you. I give no credence to your unbelief.

Funny you should ask. My ministry went from a jail ministry to a church during the pandemic because we refused to close. Yes, we walked in health, and if anyone got sick, we laid hands on them, and they were healed. Yes, the Lord has raised the dead through me. He has also healed stage 4 bone cancer, Downs Syndrome in a child, healed a man on his deathbed in ICU where his family was called in because his organs were shut down and dying. There are countless other that have been heals, couldn't tell you of all because it is so natural because I know my Father.

This isn't a sideshow. How foolish are you. The Lord would not perform for the unbelievers and Pharisees, nor would He allow me. The fact is that you are an unbeliever and no amount of "proof" will suffice you. You will always claim it is not enough or just simply deny it. Regardless, your approval affects me in NO way. I answer to the Lord, not unbelieving men who want to claim they know the Lord only to bust hell wide open.

Lol, fake news. It wasn’t just Peter speaking dude. Have you even ever read the Bible before?

“And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?“
Acts 2:7

See that? ‘ALL THESE’, GALILAEANS..looks plural to me dude. Please; will you and the other pentecostalists here please quit twisting the Word to align with your manmade jibberish dogma. You won’t get scripture twists past me.
So continue to read,
Then Peter stood up with the eleven apostles. In a loud voice he said to them, “Men of Judea and everyone living in Jerusalem! You must understand this, so pay attention to what I say. 15 These men are not drunk as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning. 16 Rather, this is what the prophet Joel spoke about:

17 ‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour my Spirit on everyone.
Your sons and daughters will speak what God has revealed.
Your young men will see visions.
Your old men will dream dreams.

Wow are you ever blind, for Jesus gave you an evidence of what you are falsely believing in from Revelation 16:12-16 and you read right over it without even acknowledging what it means at all.

It is referring to the truth about your false trinity god and while you want to believe that your trinity is one being, really you are believing and worshiping there beings and they are described as frogs coming out of the mouth.

Hmmm, now what would you suppose their coming out of the mouths mean?

It is refering to your false doctrine of the trinity and other issues that you have also adulterated from the scriptures dude and also through which you are also spreading your lying wonders throughout the earth and causing confusion amongst both those who get converted to your false teaching and also those who see it for what it is, confusing rubbish.

Furthermore you have so twisted the scriptures into a confusing mess, that instead of producing faith in unbelievers you are removing faith from them and it is getting close to the point if it isn't there already, where unbelievers will no longer be able to repent and believe that there is any truth of God because of this.
Actually what he said was that it would happen, not that all sign are from Satan. Also, that is after the rapture where the Saints and the Holy Spirit have left the earth. God's wrath is being poured out on the earth and only a remnant remains that came to believe in Christ after the church has been removed with the Holy Spirit.

No sir, I pegged you. I give no credence to your unbelief.

Funny you should ask. My ministry went from a jail ministry to a church during the pandemic because we refused to close. Yes, we walked in health, and if anyone got sick, we laid hands on them, and they were healed. Yes, the Lord has raised the dead through me. He has also healed stage 4 bone cancer, Downs Syndrome in a child, healed a man on his deathbed in ICU where his family was called in because his organs were shut down and dying. There are countless other that have been heals, couldn't tell you of all because it is so natural because I know my Father.

This isn't a sideshow. How foolish are you. The Lord would not perform for the unbelievers and Pharisees, nor would He allow me. The fact is that you are an unbeliever and no amount of "proof" will suffice you. You will always claim it is not enough or just simply deny it. Regardless, your approval affects me in NO way. I answer to the Lord, not unbelieving men who want to claim they know the Lord only to bust hell wide open.
My neck still hurts dude, where is my healing at? And it would be nice if you could resurrect my friend’s grandpa from the dead in time for supper. Here’s your chance to make me a believer in the pentecostalist religion!

I know a pentecostalist who’s entire family got the covid and they had to wait it out LOL.

You haven’t raised the dead. You can’t even heal my neck my guy. Shucks, you can’t even interpret scripture, but rather twist it to align with pentecostalist dogma.

You’re lying dude..Acts 10:38 clearly states Christ healed all. Which would include unbelievers.

You’re not a very good spokesperson for the pentecostalist religion.

That’s also an unbiblical lie about ‘if you don’t believe you won’t see it’. Acts 10:38 said Jesus healed ALL..which would include unbelievers. Let's try and keep it biblical dude.
See, here is your problem. It isn't about healing the unbeliever, that is easy, more often easier that healing of religious Christians, it is about the belief of the one laying hands on the sick.

Watch,
Matt. 17:16-20 "When they reached the crowd, a man approached and knelt down before Him. 15 “Lord,” he said, “have mercy on my son, because he has seizures and suffers severely. He often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 I brought him to Your disciples, but they couldn’t heal him.”

17 Jesus replied, “You unbelieving and rebellious generation! How long will I be with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 Then Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him, and from that moment the boy was healed.

19 Then the disciples approached Jesus privately and said, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20 “Because of your little faith,” He told them. “For I assure you: If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will tell this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. 21 However, this kind does not come out except by prayer and fasting.”

So if you can hear, see this:
  1. Was it God's will to heal this boy? Obviously, Jesus did.
  2. Even though it was God's will, the disciples did not have the faith to heal him. This is interesting because they had already been out and successfully performing signs, wonders, and miracles.
  3. Notice that the disciples did not make man-made false doctrines to excuse the reason they could not. They could have said, He has decided to stop healing from now on. Or, He took away our authority. Or, even, the sick person did not have enough faith. No, with humility, they asked the Lord WHY could we not.
  4. Jesus tells them point blank it is because THEY DID NOT BELIEVE.
Funny how you strain on a gnat and swallow a camel

My neck still hurts dude, where is my healing at? And it would be nice if you could resurrect my friend’s grandpa from the dead in time for supper. Here’s your chance to make me a believer in the pentecostalist religion!

I know a pentecostalist who’s entire family got the covid and they had to wait it out LOL.

You haven’t raised the dead. You can’t even heal my neck my guy. Shucks, you can’t even interpret scripture, but rather twist it to align with pentecostalist dogma.

You’re lying dude..Acts 10:38 clearly states Christ healed all. Which would include unbelievers.

You’re not a very good spokesperson for the pentecostalist religion.
Really, you should really read the Scriptures before trying to argue it. It is embarrassing for you.

Matt. 13:57-58 "But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his household.” 58 And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief."

So continue to read,
Then Peter stood up with the eleven apostles. In a loud voice he said to them, “Men of Judea and everyone living in Jerusalem! You must understand this, so pay attention to what I say. 15 These men are not drunk as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning. 16 Rather, this is what the prophet Joel spoke about:

17 ‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour my Spirit on everyone.
Your sons and daughters will speak what God has revealed.
Your young men will see visions.
Your old men will dream dreams.
So how does posting these verses negate the fact that I have busted you (and other pentecostalists here) twisting previous verses out of context to align with the manmade pentecostalist dogma of jibberish? You’ve proven to misuse scripture already, why should anyone trust your interpretations? Especially since they are derived from denominational bias.

Dude..it says right there in verse 16 that what is going on in that passage IS Joel’s prophecy LOL..not modern pentecostalist hocus pocus and abberacadabbera, but rather the events of that passage. Not to say miracles can’t happen today, just not as falsely taught by manmade religious denominations. Here is a prophecy about manmade religion:

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;”
1 Timothy 4:1-2

“But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.“
2 Peter 2:1-3

Last edited:
Really, you should really read the Scriptures before trying to argue it. It is embarrassing for you.

Matt. 13:57-58 "But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his household.” 58 And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief."
It says ‘did not do many’ so that means he still did some LOL..I am not asking for ‘many’ only 2..just my neck healed and my buddy’s granddad’s resurrection. Come on be a sport. Let’s see it Houdini.

So how does posting these verses negate the fact that I have busted you (and other pentecostalists here) twisting previous verses out of context to align with the manmade pentecostalist dogma of jibberish? You’ve proven to misuse scripture already, why should anyone trust your interpretations? Especially since they are derived from denominational bias.

Dude..it says right there in verse 16 that what is going on in that passage IS Joel’s prophecy LOL..not modern pentecostalist hocus pocus and abberacadabbera, but rather the events of that passage. Not to say miracles can’t happen today, just not as falsely taught by manmade religious denominations. Here is a prophecy about manmade religion:

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;”
1 Timothy 4:1-2

“But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.“
2 Peter 2:1-3
You can't be this ignorant can you?

You can't be this ignorant can you?
Enough of the ad hominems dude, you don’t have the right to call anyone ignorant anyway. You’ve been caught red handed mishandling the Word.

No more ad hominems. Instead, I want my neck healed and my buddy’s papaw resurrected NOW! Do it now, magic man! Abberacadabbera!!

But, if ya can’t do it, believe me, I understand LOL.

It says ‘did not do many’ so that means he still did some LOL..I am not asking for ‘many’ only 2..just my neck healed and my buddy’s granddad’s resurrection. Come on be a sport. Let’s see it Houdini.
And? The one that did not believe did not come out. BUT it was because of their UNBELIEF. Just like you. If you understood how pathetic that is, you would not write it. Apply that to Jesus. How about when they asked Him for a sign and He said no? Every unbeliever writes the same thing. Disregards the actual works that have been done and then challenges the believer to "perform" for them. When they won't, you think you have some proof. All you have is pity.

Enough of the ad hominems dude, you don’t have the right to call anyone ignorant anyway. You’ve been caught red handed mishandling the Word.

No more ad hominems. Instead, I want my neck healed and my buddy’s papaw resurrected NOW! Do it now, magic man! Abberacadabbera!!

But, if ya can’t do it, believe me, I understand LOL.
No I haven't, you throw out foolishness. He doesn't say that is all that will be done. But you know that. IF you don't, you do not have enough sense for me to discuss it with you because you will never understand the truth. And you haven't caught anything. You are a joke.

Actually what he said was that it would happen, not that all sign are from Satan. Also, that is after the rapture where the Saints and the Holy Spirit have left the earth. God's wrath is being poured out on the earth and only a remnant remains that came to believe in Christ after the church has been removed with the Holy Spirit.
Wow more ignorance, for there isn't going to be any pre trib rapture of the church, that is another false doctrine that your cult is spreading in the earth.

Paul wrote a whole chapter on the resurrection and the rapture and in it, not only did he reveal when the rapture would happen in regards to the tribulation but also why it would happen as well and here is why below.

First, let me ask you this, why will Christians have to die even though they have been redeemed from the second death?

Here is the answer, they will have to die because although God's enemy of sin has been removed from their hearts, sin still abides within their flesh and sin causes death right?

Now let's have a look at what Paul very clearly revealed about the rapture in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 and then picking back up in verse 51-58 of the very same chapter and do remember that every thing he says in this whole chapter is about the resurrection and the rapture.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ (past tense), the firstfruits (Matthew 27:51-53 past tense); then, when he comes, those who belong to him (future tense).

Notice first in the above, that there is only one single future resurrection and it will be at Christs coming and of course the rapture follows immiately with it also.

24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.

Then notice this, Paul says that right after it comes the end when Jesus will deliver up that kingdom of resurrected and raptured saints up unto God even the Father and this happens after he first puts all enemies of God under his feet.

So tell me, how many enemies will be left after Jesus comes and puts them all under his feet?

26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Now for the bottom line, look at verse 26 above, for God can resurrect those who have died any time he wants to but in order to saved his remnant church who are still alive and waiting for his return from having to die, it would require him putting that last enemy of death under Christ's feet.

Bingo, this is when God will first resurrect those who have already died and then also remove those who are still alive and remain unto Christ's coming.

For death will no longer claim them, for the sin remaining within them would be one of those enemies that Jesus puts under his feet so that the last enemy of death can also be put under his feet likewise.

Therefore once sin is done away within the believers flesh, death will also be done away with as the last enemy and this is when the dead will rise first and then those who are alive and waiting for his return will be caught up to meet them in the air to be with Christ.

Therefore, I am sorry but it will be only Christians left alive on the earth after the tribulation, for the wicked will have been totally destroyed but it will only be for but a moment before Christ removes them and brings them to their eternal home in the heavens.

This couldn't have been made any clearer by Paul either and it is truly amazing that you people read right past this and never think about the fact that all of what Paul says in chapter 15 is about the resurrection and rapture of the church.

So then Paul picks back up on this in verse. 51-58 and this is why we who are true believers will not all die but we will be changed, for sin will be totally removed from our flesh and then death will also be done away with, for both are equally enemies of God

1 Corinthians 15:
51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep (die), but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”[h]

55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul couldn't have made this any clearer either, so when the last trump sounds, it will signify that the last enemy of death has been put under the feet of Christ and just as we also see in Matthew 24:29-31, it will be right after the tribulation ends with all of God's enemies being destroyed without exception.

Ah but to believe the truth about this, you would also have to let go of your false doctrine about the 1000 years as well but I won't go into that now.

Last edited:
No I haven't, you throw out foolishness. He doesn't say that is all that will be done. But you know that. IF you don't, you do not have enough sense for me to discuss it with you because you will never understand the truth. And you haven't caught anything. You are a joke.
More ad hominems, in true pentecostalist fashion. Keep lacking in the Galatians 5:22-23 fruits of the Spirit while obsessing over gifts of the (unclean) spirit.

See dude, this is my main issue with the pentecostalist religion. It isn’t the hocus pocus or abberacadabbera so much, but the attitude. I’ve seen it so many times among adherents of the pentecostalist religion. The hocus pocus and doing jibberish is only a symptom of more serious underlying problems of the adherents of the pentecostalist religion.

You’re not even real enough to just flat out admit when you’re wrong, which is how religious cults are formed. You can’t even admit ‘I was wrong, clearly in Acts 2 it wasn’t just Peter speaking to the multitude, there was multiple Galileans speaking as the scriptures say’. No; you only double down on the lies and the ad hominems. And you wonder why I know the pentecostalist religion is a doctrine of devils. By their fruits ye shall know them. And the ‘fruit’ of the pentecostalist religion isn’t even fruit, but more like a burnt gas station hot dog that rolled onto the floor LOL. STILL waiting on my neck healing dude, and my buddy’s papaw being resurrected. Hurry up already.

And? The one that did not believe did not come out. BUT it was because of their UNBELIEF. Just like you. If you understood how pathetic that is, you would not write it. Apply that to Jesus. How about when they asked Him for a sign and He said no? Every unbeliever writes the same thing. Disregards the actual works that have been done and then challenges the believer to "perform" for them. When they won't, you think you have some proof. All you have is pity.
Nah dude it isn’t just because I know you can’t perform the hocus pocus and pentecostalist juju. It’s because you and literally every other pentecostalist I have encountered have little to zero of the Galatians 5:22-23 fruits of the Spirit, while obsessing over false signs and lying wonders. That alone speaks volumes of the pentecostalist religion. Then there’s the blatant scripture twisting, among other things.

You’re not a follower of Christ you’re a follower of heretics like Smith Wigglesworth and that drunk AA Allen. Or that klansman associate William Branham and other false teachers.

Just keep sending your money to Kenny Copeland LOL..whatever makes you happy my guy.

Back