Like Minded

You have gotten WAY off track, Gary.
Why because you cant produce the man that you say is risen and alive?

But there is One who can be risen from the dead and be in you, that is the One that you do not know, the One who was risen in Jesus in Matt 3L16, In Adam, In Abraham, In Moses, in Mary, in 120.

He would come to you and be in you as well if you would let Him, but as long as you hold that One in the grave, you will die never knowing the God of it.

BTW, train wrecks happen when they get off track.

Why because you cant produce the man that you say is risen and alive?
Jesus Christ has been resurrected and ascended into heaven. He is seated at the right hand of God.

But there is One who can be risen from the dead and be in you, that is the One that you do not know, the One who was risen in Jesus in Matt 3L16, In Adam, In Abraham, In Moses, in Mary, in 120.
Gnostic jibberish.

He would come to you and be in you as well if you would let Him, but as long as you hold that One in the grave, you will die never knowing the God of it.
Jesus Christ is no longer in the grave.

BTW, train wrecks happen when they get off track.
You're off track, headed for a wreck.

Absolutely false.
You should do your homework before you comment in complete ignorance. Jesus was already dead when Paul came up with the nickname of Christ in place for Christos, which simply means Gods anointed. He came up with that name at Antioch.

You should do your homework before you comment in complete ignorance. Jesus was already dead when Paul came up with the nickname of Christ in place for Christos, which simply means Gods anointed. He came up with that name at Antioch.
Jesus himself said he was the Christ. The apostles John and Peter said Jesus was the Christ.

By definition, genuine believers are God's anointed ones.

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ, and anointed us, is God
1 Cor 1:21

And you have an anointing from the Holy One.... the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.
1 John2:20,27
The reason some cannot relate to Christ, Gods anointed, is because they do not know what it is to be anointed of God themselves.

We are anointed, but we are not THE anointed one.

Now we, only you!
Jesus is God's Christ,
Just as all His children are. You are not His child to receive that inheritance are you?
we aren't.
Not we, you.
Jesus was sinless, we aren't.
Not we, you, But you can be. He takes away the sins of this world, 1 John 3 but you just won't let Him is all.
Jesus died for us, we didn't.
Jesus died because of the sins if this world , he became sin by identification with it.
Jesus Christ died for us so that we could be saved and not die the second death.
He didnt take your place in death at all, he died in order to reveal the son of God in you and what sin is and left that judgment up to you to work out that salvation from sin, whether you want to be delivered from the sin who had him crucified or not.

Jesus is Lord. We aren't.
He is Lord only if you follow him in his ways in the Lord he obeyed and said sent him. You are being Lord over him, dictating to him who he is, what he can and cannot do.

Now we, only you!

Just as all His children are. You are not His child to receive that inheritance are you?

Not we, you.

Not we, you, But you can be. He takes away the sins of this world, 1 John 3 but you just won't let Him is all.

Jesus died because of the sins if this world , he became sin by identification with it.

He didnt take your place in death at all, he died in order to reveal the son of God in you and what sin is and left that judgment up to you to work out that salvation from sin, whether you want to be delivered from the sin who had him crucified or not.

He is Lord only if you follow him in his ways in the Lord he obeyed and said sent him. You are being Lord over him, dictating to him who he is, what he can and cannot do.
Good luck, Gary.

There is no luck involved in being Gods son, His Child, that is a choice.
Agreed.

But you don't know who Jesus Christ is, you do not believe he was resurrected, and you do not know what he accomplished for us.

In short, you don't know the gospel.

Agreed.

But you don't know who Jesus Christ is, you do not believe he was resurrected, and you do not know what he accomplished for us.
Sure I know who Jesus was and what he accomplished, he was my brother, we have the same Father and the same mind of, and the same works he did we do more.

John 14:12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

In short, you don't know the gospel.
But it might just be that it is you who is lacking in Gods discernment? I have the mind of Christ, I can relate to who Jesus was we have the same Father, and I can relate to what he did, and the purpose God sent him, for God Himself does the same in us all who will. But few are willing, few who find His way to be like Him and in His same image. That is a good question you should ask of yourself, are you perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and in His same image that Gods Himself puts in man, He put that in Jesus in Matt 3:16. You dont believe Matt 3:16 that God came to Jesus by the Spirit He is and opened all of His heaven in that man do you? And the main reason why is from lack of the same in yourself. Is that to true?

But it might just be that it is you who is lacking in Gods discernment? I have the mind of Christ, I can relate to who Jesus was we have the same Father, and I can relate to what he did, and the purpose God sent him, for God Himself does the same in us all who will. But few are willing, few who find His way to be like Him and in His same image. That is a good question you should ask of yourself, are you perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and in His same image that Gods Himself puts in man, He put that in Jesus in Matt 3:16. You dont believe Matt 3:16 that God came to Jesus by the Spirit He is and opened all of His heaven in that man do you? And the main reason why is from lack of the same in yourself. Is that to true?
Jesus Christ is the savior. You aren't.
Jesus Christ is the Lord. You aren't.
Jesus Christ has been given all authority in heaven and on earth. You haven't.

You aren't Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the savior. You aren't.
Just as with Jesus I can save anyone who will follow me to the same Father as Jesus did who does the saving by His same Spirit of mind. God sent Jesus to do exactly that. read what he said about that very thing. What he said is very very clear, at least to me.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.

John

7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matt 11:25. At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Jesus Christ is the Lord. You aren't.
And His Lord was God, the one who was over him and sent him just as Jesus said above. Same Lord over me.
Jesus Christ has been given all authority in heaven and on earth. You haven't.
So have we all who are of God, we have received the same inheritance from God Himself. Only because you cant relate to it doesnt men others do not have His almighty Spirit of mind. Perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect.

That what is lacking in your doctrine is God Himself.
You aren't Jesus Christ.
Now you are getting it. I am Gary, but I have from the same mind of my Father and Jesus received from Him., I can do noting at all without Him either, nor could Jesus and said so, nor can you.

You are selling yourself short from Gods glory. His gory is for you to be like Him and in His same image that He commands of us all. Luke 17:20-21. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you or is supposed to be. Jesus dissent have a problem with god coming to him ad making Jesus His abode, nor do I, but it seems that you have a severe problem with that?

Back