Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Really? Where is that?

Nothing. Where are the signs of virginity for Mary, Deut 22:15?
Why don't you go research it. it's in there. The text states Mary was a virgin, therefore the signs of a virgin would have been there even though it is not recorded in the text, it doesn't have to be.

Why don't you go research it. it's in there. The text states Mary was a virgin, therefore the signs of a virgin would have been there even though it is not recorded in the text, it doesn't have to be.
Not my job. You make a claim, then you support it.

What signs of a virgin are you talking about? If Mary shows the ones in Deut 22:15, then she shows she's not a virgin anymore. Don't you get it? the signs shows she was, not currently is. ROTFL...

His death hasn't changed the world. The Christian world still sins, and are some of the worst people with atrocities throughout history.
Jesus changes the people who come to Him in sincerity. There is a difference between people who accept Him in name only but are not true disciples. There are tares among the wheat and goats among the sheep. His death wasn't meant to change the world, just gather the people God has chosen for salvation out of this world.

Jesus changes the people who come to Him in sincerity. There is a difference between people who accept Him in name only but are not true disciples. There are tares among the wheat and goats among the sheep. His death wasn't meant to change the world, just gather the people God has chosen for salvation out of this world.
His death changed nothing. BTW, his death would only apply if you were under the law to begin with. You're not. All Christians proudly boast they are not under the law, so the righteousness of the law, wouldn't even have anything to do with you. Think about that.

Not my job. You make a claim, then you support it.

What signs of a virgin are you talking about? If Mary shows the ones in Deut 22:15, then she shows she's not a virgin anymore. Don't you get it?
You need to research those scriptures for your own benefit, you need to study them and correlate them to the redemption plan. You are ignorant of all this and that's what makes your responses so uneducated.
As far as Mary is concerned you are not making any sense. The gospel record does not go into the old testament regulations that's not what its about.

His death changed nothing. BTW, his death would only apply if you were under the law to begin with. You're not. All Christians proudly boast they are not under the law, so the righteousness of the law, wouldn't even have anything to do with you. Think about that.
The righteouness of the law is impared to us through Jesus. His death changes everything to those who accept Him. That's what being born again means, we get a new beginning. We are not under the law for condemnation. That means we are not being justified by law, it doesn't mean that we are not to live righteously which Jesus helps us do.

You need to research those scriptures for your own benefit, you need to study them and correlate them to the redemption plan. You are ignorant of all this and that's what makes your responses so uneducated.
Dude, I've blown away everything you've posted.

As far as Mary is concerned you are not making any sense. The gospel record does not go into the old testament regulations that's not what its about.
Then Mary wasn't a virgin. She consummated like any regular Jewish woman does, or committed adultery.

The righteouness of the law is impared to us through Jesus.
The law doesn't apply to gentiles, so there is not need for this "righteousness". Jesus never says his righteousness applies to anyone.

His death changes everything to those who accept Him. That's what being born again means, we get a new beginning. We are not under the law for condemnation. That means we are not being justified by law, it doesn't mean that we are not to live righteously which Jesus helps us do.
Nope, his death wouldn't benefit gentiles. You were never under the law, so any "sacrifices" wouldn't apply to you.

Dude, I've blown away everything you've posted.

Then Mary wasn't a virgin. She consummated like any regular Jewish woman does, or committed adultery.
You haven't blown away anything, you just keep demonstrating your lack of understanding. Mary was a virgin, she had a baby without knowing a man.

The law doesn't apply to gentiles, so there is not need for this "righteousness". Jesus never says his righteousness applies to anyone.

Nope, his death wouldn't benefit gentiles. You were never under the law, so any "sacrifices" wouldn't apply to you.
Gad! You totally do not understand anything about the gospel at all! The Gentiles are included, that's why Abraham was to be the father of many nations. One of the Messiah's jobs was to graft the Gentiles in through His sacrifice. You really don't understand anything about this obviously. I have to go to bed, I'm old and I need my rest. I'll continue tomorrow if that's okay with you. But really, I don't know who explained to you what Christians believe but its way off.

It's true. That is what Rashi did when the Christians began bringing Jews to eternal life through Jesus with Isaiah 53. He changed the meaning and even some of his peers thought what he did was a stretch, I have the quotes. Were his peers antisemitic? Constructive criticism is not anti-antisemitism.
It is when it is completely basesless and without a drop of proof, as was this instance.

You obviously don't understand the prophecies. He fulfilled all of them except one that will be fulfilled when He returns. Go back and study.
The Messiah will usher in an era of worldwide peace
The Messiah will bring all the Jews back to the promised land.
The Messiah will rule from Jerusalem.

Gee three is more than one. That's a darn good start. Take your own advice and go study.

You haven't blown away anything, you just keep demonstrating your lack of understanding. Mary was a virgin, she had a baby without knowing a man.
Leviticus 12:1-8 shows differently. She had normal relations with someone, hopefully her husband, since he wanted to divorce her.

Where are her signs of virginity, Deut 22:15? Fake virgin birth.

Gad! You totally do not understand anything about the gospel at all! The Gentiles are included, that's why Abraham was to be the father of many nations.
Actually, the nations refers to each tribe which is referred to as a nation.

One of the Messiah's jobs was to graft the Gentiles in through His sacrifice.
Isaiah 56:1-8 talks about how that is done. One law for the native and stranger. Like I said, you're out of luck and the covenant.

You really don't understand anything about this obviously. I have to go to bed, I'm old and I need my rest.
Get some rest, then head to Walmart.

I'll continue tomorrow if that's okay with you. But really, I don't know who explained to you what Christians believe but its way off.
Show me where Jesus says his righteousness is yours. Be very specific of his words.

Gad! You totally do not understand anything about the gospel at all! The Gentiles are included, that's why Abraham was to be the father of many nations.
Are you grafted in like Isaiah 56:1-8? No. One law for the native and stranger.

One of the Messiah's jobs was to graft the Gentiles in through His sacrifice. You really don't understand anything about this obviously. I have to go to bed, I'm old and I need my rest. I'll continue tomorrow if that's okay with you. But really, I don't know who explained to you what Christians believe but its way off.
Each of the 12 tribes is considered a nation, as well as tribe. The specific promise in Genesis 15 to Abraham is to Israel, physical descent, like the stars.

The Messiah will usher in an era of worldwide peace
The Messiah will bring all the Jews back to the promised land.
The Messiah will rule from Jerusalem.

Gee three is more than one. That's a darn good start. Take your own advice and go study.
Jesus fulfills all of those prophecies when He returns in Zechariah 14. In the meantime, He brings believers into peace, He brings all believers back to God and He rules in our hearts. The fact that He has already fulfilled all the other prophecies concerning the Messiah is verification that the last one will be fulfilled as well. He does not come back until evil has reached its fullness then the judgment takes place. the reign of peace begins after that.

Leviticus 12:1-8 shows differently. She had normal relations with someone, hopefully her husband, since he wanted to divorce her.

Where are her signs of virginity, Deut 22:15? Fake virgin birth.
You need to understand that when Matthew quotes Isiah 7:14 in Matthew 1:23, He is using the Greek Septuagint. That translation was made from the Hebrew into Greek by Jews long before Jesus. They translated Almah as maiden or unmarried daughter. Maiden is a synonym for virgin. As I said before the early Jews recognized the Almah in Isaiah as a virgin.

You need to understand that when Matthew quotes Isiah 7:14 in Matthew 1:23, He is using the Greek Septuagint.
Why would a Jew in Jerusalem use the Greek LXX when the Hebrew was available? Either way, Jesus doesn't fit the timeline nor the context.

That translation was made from the Hebrew into Greek by Jews long before Jesus.
Yep, the Babylonian Talmud, which you have quoted yourself, notes specific items of translation which are not in the present day Church LXX which dates only to the 3rd/4th century of the CE, Megillah 9a. So, we know the LXX is not the same one. Of real interest is how Genesis 1:26 was translated in the singular.

They translated Almah as maiden or unmarried daughter.
Young maiden would be correct. Dina in Genesis 34:3 was also, but she was raped.

Maiden is a synonym for virgin.
Nope, see above. Also Proverbs 30:19 with a promiscuous almah.

As I said before the early Jews recognized the Almah in Isaiah as a virgin.
And you say whatever you want. The facts show you're incorrect.

Back