Why Jews will never accept Jesus

The word has to be the final authority. Most interpretations are not based on the word, but from people who are merely parroting what someone else has taught and are not being directed by the Holy Spirit.
In some cases the final authority cannot be the final word, as it is ambiguous. Sorry but that is just the breaks.

You had the party line memorized, which means you were taking your doctrine from the mounths of men and never did your own research like I did. You are not alone, the majority of Christians I think are parrots, too and don't know what the scriptures actually teach, only what their gurus say what it teaches.
You leap to all sorts of conclusions that are completely unwarranted. It's really disgusting how you simply want to malign me solely because I walked away.

You leap to all sorts of conclusions that are completely unwarranted. It's really disgusting how you simply want to malign me solely because I walked away.
I am not maligning you. I am simply pointing out the lack of understanding on your part that caused you to reject the truth.

In some cases the final authority cannot be the final word, as it is ambiguous. Sorry but that is just the breaks.
The word of God is ambiguous? The word of God has to be the final authority for what we believe. If man's opinions of it are taken as a higher authority over the word, then we face God's judgment.
Isa 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Isa 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

I am not maligning you. I am simply pointing out the lack of understanding on your part that caused you to reject the truth.
No you are doing much more. You are saying I can't even represent my own state of being, that I'm not fit to talk about myself and where I am at. That's pretty low.

No you are doing much more. You are saying I can't even represent my own state of being, that I'm not fit to talk about myself and where I am at. That's pretty low.
You are reading things into what I have said that's not there. What I am saying is that you did not have an adequate background in the scriptures to make an educated decision to leave Jesus. Based on that, you should ask the Lord if He is willing to take you back while you still have time.

Yes absolutely. For example, it says to refrain from work on the Shabbat, but doesn't define what work is. Or it says to slaughter animals in a certain way, but never says what that way is. Etc.
It says servile work Leviticus 23:7. That would be manual labor. I am not familiar with the verse you mention about the animals, only we are not to eat animals that die from strangulation. That again is a health issue. Animals that die under stress release a toxin into the meat. I tried to find out how the Rabbis slaughter animals but they won't tell you. I suspect they may sneak up behind them when they are not looking and hit them over the head? Maybe they shoot them? I'd be interested to know. I was buying kosher chickens for awhile and there was so much blood in the package I called them and complained. You can't wash a bird three times like they are supposed to and have that much blood in the package. I just eat clean organic chickens now and there is hardly any blood in the package. I quit buying the kosher chickens when the Israelites started using illegal bullets on the Palestinians, the kind that shatters everything when it hits. I'm boycotting Israel now.

You are reading things into what I have said that's not there. What I am saying is that you did not have an adequate background in the scriptures to make an educated decision to leave Jesus. Based on that, you should ask the Lord if He is willing to take you back while you still have time.
Again, you are mind reading. You don't know me, and you don't know how much I've studied. Therefore you should take me at my word. But what do you do instead? Tell me things about myself that are mistaken. It's just chutzpah.

It says servile work Leviticus 23:7. That would be manual labor.
It does NOT say servile work or manual labor, it says regular work, and then it does not define it. For example, the regular work of moms is to take care of children and prepare food. Are they to stop that? It's regular work after all! Do you see how the law must be interpreted?

I am not familiar with the verse you mention about the animals, only we are not to eat animals that die from strangulation. That again is a health issue. Animals that die under stress release a toxin into the meat. I tried to find out how the Rabbis slaughter animals but they won't tell you.
A super, super sharp knife is used, and one slit is made across the throat. The animal is unconscious within seconds. It is quick and humane. The butcher must practice for years before he can get this quite right. It is called shechita. You can google it. After than the animal must be bled, and then salted to remove the extra blood.

Welcome back everyone.

Christians are frustrated. Of all the peoples on the earth, they would think that the Jews, to whom God has entrusted the oracles, would accept Jesus as the Messiah. But no. Jewish converts have been ultra few. By and large, more than any other people, Jews have been immune to the gospel. Why? I hope that this post will answer that question.

1. God is ECHAD, one, not three in one. Christianity teaches Trinitarianism, which although it is monotheism, is a muddied monotheism. Judaism on the other hand teaches a pure and simple monotheism. Anything that comprises the oneness of God is unthinkable.
  2. God is not a man. This is the nature of God, and the nature of God is unchanging. It is stated three times in the Tanakh: twice in Numbers 23:19, and a third time in Job 9:32. For something to be reiterated three times -- it must be of great importance. Christianity on the other hand, claims that Jesus is "fully God and fully man," at least in the orthodox version. The two are absolutely incompatible. Christians try to claim that "let us create man in our own image" is a reference to the triune nature of God, but in reality it is God talking to the heavenly court. Similarly, the claims of Elohim being a plural are moot -- it is more similar to the royal "we" used by the Queen.
  3. The New Testament contradicts the teachings of the Tanakh/Torah. The Torah clearly teaches the following of the Law, in order to receive the blessings of prosperity and the land of Canaan. Psalm 19 states that the Law is "perfect....sweeter also than the honey and the honeycomb." Yet Paul teaches that the Law brings a curse. He teaches that circumcision is nothing and keeping the Sabbath is up to the individual, rather than being necessary for the Jew. These views, that of the Tanakh and those of Paul, are utterly incompatible. The Torah is agreed upon by both Christians and Jews to be the word of God, and is therefore the measuring reed to determine what else is orthodoxy -- and it therefore determines that the NT doesn't pass muster
  4. The New Testament quotes prophecy out of context (i.e. Hosea 11:1, which is about Israel, not the messiah), misquotes prophecy (i.e. Isaiah 7:14 which is rightly translated young maiden, not virgin), and even makes up prophecy out of whole cloth (such as Matthew 2:23, He shall be called a Nazarene aka someone from the city of Nazareth.)
  5. Jesus cannot be the Messiah because he simply did not fulfill messianic prophecy. It makes no sense to say, "He will fulfill the rest when he comes back again." After all, anyone can claim to be the messiah and say they will fulfill the prophecies the next time around. The only way we have of determining the messiah is if they fulfill the messianic claims, all of them, and quite frankly Jesus did not; thus he failed in his attempt to be the messiah. Here are just three examples:
    • The Messiah will usher in an era of worldwide peace between the nations. Jesus did not.​
    • The Messiah will rule from Jerusalem. Jesus did not.​
    • The Messiah will bring ALL Jews back to the Land of Israel. Jesus did not.​
How about Isaiah 9:6 that says He is Mighty God?! Dan.9:26 said He would be cut off ( Crucified )! So yes indeed He will come again at the END of the Great-Trib. to fulfill all the rest of those Prophecies!

It says servile work Leviticus 23:7. That would be manual labor. I am not familiar with the verse you mention about the animals, only we are not to eat animals that die from strangulation. That again is a health issue. Animals that die under stress release a toxin into the meat. I tried to find out how the Rabbis slaughter animals but they won't tell you. I suspect they may sneak up behind them when they are not looking and hit them over the head? Maybe they shoot them? I'd be interested to know. I was buying kosher chickens for awhile and there was so much blood in the package I called them and complained. You can't wash a bird three times like they are supposed to and have that much blood in the package. I just eat clean organic chickens now and there is hardly any blood in the package. I quit buying the kosher chickens when the Israelites started using illegal bullets on the Palestinians, the kind that shatters everything when it hits. I'm boycotting Israel now.
How do you know this? Is it true or something you read on an antisemitic website?

How do you know this? Is it true or something you read on an antisemitic website?
It was on the news somewhere, I can't remember. They are not obeying what the Lord says they are supposed to do regarding the aliens in their land which I believe is one reason that the Lord will permit them to go into a second captivity (Zechariah 14:1,2).

Again, you are mind reading. You don't know me, and you don't know how much I've studied. Therefore you should take me at my word. But what do you do instead? Tell me things about myself that are mistaken. It's just chutzpah.
I am evaluating your statements from you posts. You expressed a definite lack of understanding of Messianic prophecies and foreshadows, etc. I think this is common with professed Christians who abandon their salvation to convert to Judaism. It's a pattern.

It does NOT say servile work or manual labor, it says regular work, and then it does not define it. For example, the regular work of moms is to take care of children and prepare food. Are they to stop that? It's regular work after all! Do you see how the law must be interpreted?

A super, super sharp knife is used, and one slit is made across the throat. The animal is unconscious within seconds. It is quick and humane. The butcher must practice for years before he can get this quite right. It is called shechita. You can google it. After than the animal must be bled, and then salted to remove the extra blood.
My translation says servile. - Lev 23:7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Thanks for the info on the shechita. I'm glad I'm a vegetarian for the most part.

How about Isaiah 9:6 that says He is Mighty God?! Dan.9:26 said He would be cut off ( Crucified )! So yes indeed He will come again at the END of the Great-Trib. to fulfill all the rest of those Prophecies!
1. In Isaiah 9:6 the two names are the names of King Hezekiah, the greatest of the Jewish kings. It is much better translated, "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God," and "The everlasting father is the Prince of Peace." Jews often take names that describe God.

2. I'm not quite educated enough to answer you on the "He would be cut off" question, but I seem to have a vague memory that Rashi says it refers to King Agrippa. In any case, I don't know why you think it means crucified. That's kind of a giant leap that is not in the text. Perhaps @Jewjitzu or @Harel13 might have something to add.

I am evaluating your statements from you posts. You expressed a definite lack of understanding of Messianic prophecies and foreshadows, etc. I think this is common with professed Christians who abandon their salvation to convert to Judaism. It's a pattern.
Oh brother. You see, you just attack when you disagree.

My translation says servile. - Lev 23:7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
My understanding is that it means "work of any kind." That would include servile work but is not limited to it.

BTW are you saying a CEO can work for 10 hours on the sabbath and its perfectly okay since it's not manual labor?

Last edited:
It was on the news somewhere, I can't remember. They are not obeying what the Lord says they are supposed to do regarding the aliens in their land which I believe is one reason that the Lord will permit them to go into a second captivity (Zechariah 14:1,2).
Please supply a reliable source for this.

1. In Isaiah 9:6 the two names are the names of King Hezekiah, the greatest of the Jewish kings. It is much better translated, "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God," and "The everlasting father is the Prince of Peace." Jews often take names that describe God.

2. I'm not quite educated enough to answer you on the "He would be cut off" question, but I seem to have a vague memory that Rashi says it refers to King Agrippa. In any case, I don't know why you think it means crucified. That's kind of a giant leap that is not in the text. Perhaps @Jewjitzu or @Harel13 might have something to add.

Daniel 9:24-27​

New King James Version​

24 “Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.
25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command ( from King Artaxerxes to Nehemiah in Nehemiah chapter two - about 444 BC )
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah ( Jesus ) the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.
26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah ( Jesus ) shall be cut off ( Crucified ), but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.” --------------------------------------7 sevens & 62 sevens = 69 sevens of prophetic years = 476 solar years! Go forward from 444BC and you get 32 AD in Nissan ( March/April ) - the crucifixion date! It is actually Nissan of 33 AD since there is no ZERO year between 1BC and 1 AD!

Last edited:
Back