Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

We must rightly divide the scripture... You are not quoting the scripture...Jesus says that he worships God his father and he Jesus is the messiah. That is written in the scripture.

Nothing in the scripture says that...The scripture says Jesus Father is our Father and Jesus God is our God... There is no quote in the scripture to support what you are saying.

That is not a quote in the scripture sir...

The word that I speak are not my own...they are Jesus' words...Jesus worships the Father...Jn 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
You are speaking your own words. I never concluded..." The Son is only God the Father primary creature of an inferior but similar substance ,with the fully indwelling spirit" The scripture concludes Jesus is the son of God with the same spirit as God and we also receive of the same spirit. Having God's spirit does not make us God, neither does it make Jesus God.
Matt 3
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

God is making a distinction between himself and his son...Jesus also did the same...
John 5:19
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
Look at who Jesus distinguishes himself from God.
John 15:1
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Jesus came in servitude to declare the Father of course He worship the Father, your point is what exactly !!!!!!!!!

Lol every scripture we give will be concluded by you to mean the Son is just a man representing God the Father , which is contrary to the divine simplicity. Therefore I find no use in quoting scriptures after nearly two thousands years of various theological erroneous suppositions. The problem is each one of our own intellection, not quoting scriptures. You still teach the ancient heresy of the excommunicated and exiled 3rd bishop Arius no matter how many scriptures you and no matter how smug Arian humanism makes you think you are right.

Once again," We need not DENY the Word Himself Godhead in order to AFFIRM the Son manhood".

You deny that this man the Christ is by Himself God manifested in the flesh, so I really don't care what you think anymore than I would a Jew or Muslim .

Good day.....Alan

Lol every scripture we give will be concluded by you to mean the Son is just a man representing God the Father , which is contrary to the divine simplicity.
Scripture means what they say not what you want them to say. The divine simplicity is Jesus is the son of God. The OP asks did Jesus teach that he was God himself. Can you show me where Jesus taught he was God himself? (Jesus words)
Therefore I find no use in quoting scriptures after nearly two thousands years of various theological erroneous suppositions.
There is no reason not to quote the scripture, you don't quote the scripture because the scripture does not support your bogus claims.
The problem is each one of our own intellection, not quoting scriptures.
How so? Since I quote the scripture to support what I say. For example, this teaching of Jesus should be enough to end this discussion...
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

You still teach the ancient heresy of the excommunicated and exiled 3rd bishop Arius no matter how many scriptures you and no matter how smug Arian humanism makes you think you are right.
You are claiming that Jesus words are heresy...these are jesus' words...
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
You deny that this man the Christ is by Himself God manifested in the flesh,
God is not a man...and manifested does not mean to be.
so I really don't care what you think anymore than I would a Jew or Muslim .
Good day.....Alan
It is not what I think, or what you think it is what Jesus taught.

Jesus came in servitude to declare the Father of course He worship the Father, your point is what exactly !!!!!!!!!
My point is Jesus worshipped his God who is also his father. This is proof that Jesus is not God...
Lol every scripture we give will be concluded by you to mean the Son is just a man representing God the Father , which is contrary to the divine simplicity. Therefore I find no use in quoting scriptures after nearly two thousands years of various theological erroneous suppositions. The problem is each one of our own intellection, not quoting scriptures. You still teach the ancient heresy of the excommunicated and exiled 3rd bishop Arius no matter how many scriptures you and no matter how smug Arian humanism makes you think you are right.
I addressed your bogus argument already
Once again," We need not DENY the Word Himself Godhead in order to AFFIRM the Son manhood".
Already addressed.
You deny that this man the Christ is by Himself God manifested in the flesh, so I really don't care what you think anymore than I would a Jew or Muslim .

Good day.....Alan
Seems like you ran out of bogus ramblings that you have to duplicate your post...

Jesus says his God is our God and his father is our father.
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus does not agree with you...
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
NO disagreement by Jesus Christ in John 20:17.

You claim to understand but you don't. If you did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The son has a father, God. Therefore the son cannot be God.
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The son's Godhead is the authority given him by his Father...
Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Then you are calling Jesus a liar...Because He makes a similar statement concerning himself and his disciples...
John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Remember that believers are called to be witnesses of Jesus.

Jesus says we must be one just as he and his father are one... According to your understanding, the relationship between God and Jesus is that Jesus is God himself therefore he is his own father. You have God proceeding from himself. Making God a liar. Because God said This is my beloved son.
And Jesus gave us an impossible task.
John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

You refuted nothing...You don't even have scripture to back your word games claims...
You failed to address Matthew 1:23. Too hot for you to handle???
And NO believer is ONE with The Father as The Son is in John 10:30.

My point is Jesus worshipped his God who is also his father. This is proof that Jesus is not God...

I addressed your bogus argument already

Already addressed.

Seems like you ran out of bogus ramblings that you have to duplicate your post...
Oh No Arian heresy, that is just proof of one aspect of the divine. the other aspect is Jesus this man the Christ is forever God manifested in the flesh.

Lastly your standard ancient heresy no longer requires my ramblings by the ancient post Apostolic theologians, since all of your semi Arian arguments clearly require only 1 perpetual response:

"We need not DENY the Word Himself Godhead in order to AFFIRM the Son manhood, as we find one and the same only begotten Son and Word of God".

..........Alan

Scripture means what they say not what you want them to say. The divine simplicity is Jesus is the son of God. The OP asks did Jesus teach that he was God himself. Can you show me where Jesus taught he was God himself? (Jesus words)

There is no reason not to quote the scripture, you don't quote the scripture because the scripture does not support your bogus claims.

How so? Since I quote the scripture to support what I say. For example, this teaching of Jesus should be enough to end this discussion...

You are claiming that Jesus words are heresy...these are jesus' words...

God is not a man...and manifested does not mean to be.

It is not what I think, or what you think it is what Jesus taught.

Scriptures mean what they say according to whom? After all every person with a brain would utter those same words ,even the unbelievers. Scriptures do mean what they mean. And scriptures mean before the Son was made in the likeness of men ,He was the Word Himself ,the same in the beginning with God and was God Himself. You Arians love to gloss over that meaning .

God is not a man that He should lie, neither is He the Son of man that He should repent".

Nobody said manifest means God is a man. But we do mean Hypostatic union/ Incarnation when we say manifest.

Lastly your standard ancient heresy no longer requires my ramblings by the ancient post Apostolic theologians, since all of your semi Arian arguments clearly require only 1 perpetual response:

"We need not DENY the Word Himself Godhead in order to AFFIRM the Son manhood, as we find one and the same only begotten Son and Word of God".

....... Alan

Scriptures mean what they say according to whom?
According to the scripture...
After all every person with a brain would utter those same words ,even the unbelievers.
And every person without a brain says otherwise.
Scriptures do mean what they mean. And scriptures mean before the Son was made in the likeness of men ,He was the Word Himself ,the same in the beginning with God and was God Himself.
The scripture does not mean that, if it did it would say that.
You Arians love to gloss over that meaning .
You antichrist love to say what the scripture does not say.
God is not a man that He should lie, neither is He the Son of man that He should repent".

Nobody said manifest means God is a man. But we do mean Hypostatic union/ Incarnation when we say manifest.
Manifest does not mean, Hypostatic union/ Incarnation. Manifest means ...to make known.

....... Alan
The OP is asking... did Jesus teach that he was God himself, God? You are yet to show Jesus teaching that he is God. Your silly response is your way of evading what Jesus actually taught in the scripture.

It's interesting you would say that about @aeg4971 considering 2 John 7

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So why are you disagreeing with Jesus and saying that Jesus is God when Jesus says he has a God.
Jesus came as a humble servant in the form of men . He came to declare the Father . The Son did not come to say that He was God now did He? Still none of which means that the Word of God is any less than God Himself.

God was in Christ the only way He could be, by way of hypostasis in Himself.

....... Alan

You failed to address Matthew 1:23. Too hot for you to handle???
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
That is not Jesus teaching that he is God himself. You seem to be saying that a human is the mother of God.
And NO believer is ONE with The Father as The Son is in John 10:30.
That my friend is a strawman...I never made that argument

Manifest does not mean, Hypostatic union/ Incarnation. Manifest means ...to make known.

The OP is asking... did Jesus teach that he was God himself, God? You are yet to show Jesus teaching that he is God. Your silly response is your way of evading what Jesus actually taught in the scripture.
Manifest IN THE FLESH does mean incarnation.

Anti Christ says the semi Arian who denies Christ divine self subsistence . That is like some Muslim calling a Christian an infidel. LOL!!!! Now manifest does mean to make known , and we signify that knowing by way of the hypostatic union /Incarnation whether you like it or not. What is it to me what you think . All you are giving is myopic and rudimentary suppositions.

Jesus this man the Christ is forever God made known in flesh".

......... Alan

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
That is not Jesus teaching that he is God himself. You seem to be saying that a human is the mother of God.

That my friend is a strawman...I never made that argument
It certainly is Matthew teaching Jesus is God WITH US.

Jesus came as a humble servant in the form of men .
A humble servant of whom?
He came to declare the Father .
Yes the Father is God he is the son of God
The Son did not come to say that He was God now did He?
No, he didn't because he is not God. He is the son of God. You are the one saying that The Son is God himself.
Still none of which means that the Word of God is any less than God Himself.
Jesus said God is greater than him. Are you calling Jesus a liar?
God was in Christ the only way He could be, by way of hypostasis in Himself.

....... Alan
No, the scripture does not teach that. The scripture teaches that God was in Christ by the indwelling of the HS.
John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Anti Christ says the semi Arian who denies Christ divine self subsistence .
Jesus said he cannot do anything by himself...are you calling Jesus a liar?
That is like some Muslim calling a Christian an infidel. LOL!!!!
Maybe they are an infidel since God never called anyone to be a Christian.
Now manifest does mean to make known ,
Correct you don't need to add anything to that.
and we signify that knowing by way of the hypostatic union /Incarnation whether you like it or not.
oops, you added your own spin. hypostatic union /Incarnation is not mentioned in the scripture.
What is it to me what you think . All you are giving is myopic and rudimentary suppositions.
I support what I say with the scripture...
Jesus this man the Christ is forever God made known in flesh".

......... Alan
God is not a man. God was revealed to the world by the obedience of his son Jesus who was a man/ flesh.
You do agree that Jesus was obedient to his Father who is also his God, don't you?

Back