Georgia Guide Stone.

So you really are biased.
Thought so.
Of course I'm biased. Everybody's biased. That doesn't change the fact that you aren't able to come up with any conspiracy theories the Democrats have adopted to compare with the Republicans'. Remember the 'stolen election' that they are still going on about? The one that must have involved people of both parties, across the USA as well as internationally? Or just read some of the threads on here and learn all about how the COVID vaccine is a deliberate attempt to lower the world's population by killing people off. And then come and tell me about liberal conspiracy theories.

Of course I'm biased. Everybody's biased. That doesn't change the fact that you aren't able to come up with any conspiracy theories the Democrats have adopted to compare with the Republicans'. Remember the 'stolen election' that they are still going on about? The one that must have involved people of both parties, across the USA as well as internationally? Or just read some of the threads on here and learn all about how the COVID vaccine is a deliberate attempt to lower the world's population by killing people off. And then come and tell me about liberal conspiracy theories.
So you're saying that liberal minded folk are not prone to conspiracy theories?

I refuse to accept your notion - primarily because I see those of differing political persuasions on both sides of the issue wearing/not wearing masks.
I am not convinced that any one variety is more inclined one way or the other.
Another reason I disagree with the liberal notion that it is the conservatives mostly at fault is that the majority of older cons I know are pretty fearful of catching this virus so wear their masks. Including myself.
I guess it's the fact that both sides wear masks - is the reason I'm claiming NOT wearing one is political.

However, this disagreement between us can never really be resolved, so I'm not going to push the issue further.

So you're saying that liberal minded folk are not prone to conspiracy theories?
I am saying what I said - "It's not the Democrat party that has the conspiracy theories - that's pretty firmly in the Republicans' camp atm." In response you have been completely able to cite a single Democrat conspiracy theory, much less one to rival the couple i've cited from the Republican side.

Then wear a mask and get your jab.

Enjoy your 1 hour of freedom.
I wear a mask and got my two jabs because it's the sensible and rational thing to do to both protect myself and others. I have not lost one single bit of freedom in doing so. The whole mask/jab thing has NOTHING to do with freedom. You should really give up the conspiracy bunk nonsense.

These guidelines are so vague as to be useless, even contradictory. Governments around the world are using this pandemic as a means of asserting power over the citizenry. When governments use prison terminology, they're running a prison. If they want to reduce the prison population, the question that arises in my mind is, what's the best way to escape, and where does one escape to?
Nope. Governments aren't using the pandemic for anything. They are trying to see their nations through it.

I wear a mask and got my two jabs because it's the sensible and rational thing to do to both protect myself and others. I have not lost one single bit of freedom in doing so. The whole mask/jab thing has NOTHING to do with freedom. You should really give up the conspiracy bunk nonsense.
Then go get your third jab.

When it comes time, I will. I'm sensible enough to take care of my health.
Good for you.

I'm sensible enough to not have the spike proteins running through out my body messing with my body organs.

The thing is...you've been warned...and will still be a sheeple. baaaaaaaaaa

Good for you.

I'm sensible enough to not have the spike proteins running through out my body messing with my body organs.

The thing is...you've been warned...and will still be a sheeple. baaaaaaaaaa
I'm sensible enough not to fall for right-wingnut conspiracy bunk lying about the vaccine. The vaccine doesn't "mess" with your organs, and it could save your life. Just check out all the anti-vaxxers who are catching and dying from covid. Many of them finally admit to being wrong on their deathbed.

Sheeple??? Nothing sheepish about following good medical advice in a pandemic. As opposed to listening to right-wingnut ideology.

Georgia Guide Stone.

Pictures of it.
In Elbert County, Georgia there’s a set of stones called the Georgia Guidestones. They were put there in 1979, with a set of ten guidelines, in eight modern languages and four dead ones, carved onto the slabs. But that’s pretty much all anybody can agree on about them, as Jill Neimark writes this week at Discover Magazine. How to interpret the guidelines, who put the stone there, and what people should do about them are all hotly debated.

What should we think of it? Many people think guide number one is for population reduction. Many thin Bill Gates is for population reduction.

On the stones are ten instructions:...number one is the instruction of concern.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Many think one of the purposes of the Covid jab is to reduce the population of the world. How'bout you?
It's certainly possible.

It seems very clear to me that these are instructions for the future, as man has failed as a custodian of the earth.

Once the population is decimated as a result of our epic failures these stones can be a guide to a better future or at least the author of the stones thinks so.
Sounds pagan to me ...

I'm sensible enough not to fall for right-wingnut conspiracy bunk lying about the vaccine. The vaccine doesn't "mess" with your organs, and it could save your life. Just check out all the anti-vaxxers who are catching and dying from covid. Many of them finally admit to being wrong on their deathbed.

Sheeple??? Nothing sheepish about following good medical advice in a pandemic. As opposed to listening to right-wingnut ideology.
What is it like living with your head up your...umm, in the sand?

Have you heard of a country called Israel? Vaxxed to the max....and they are crying for the 4th jab?

If you actually think the spike proteins stay at the inoculation site...the booster is for you. Go for it!!!

What does number 1 say?
Job 12:9

Who among all these does not recognize [in all these things that good and evil are randomly scattered throughout nature and human life]That the hand of the Lord has done this,

Oh no the bible mentions nature it must be pagan.

Back