Bergoglio answers Cordileone

Mysterium Fidei

The pro-abortion "pope", Bergoglio announced Sunday that he will create 21 new cardinals Aug. 27, including Bishop Robert McElroy of San Diego, long seen as one of his key allies in the United States.

McElroy has strongly asserted his views that the Eucharist ought not be denied to politicians who support the legalization of abortion. In addition, he has often criticized what he sees an an elevation of abortion as a priority over other social concerns, such as the death penalty and care for migrants and the environment.

Bp. McElroy also tows the line on the whole LGBT/pedophile agenda ardently supporting Bergoglio's favorite sodomite promoter, "Fr." James Martin. This should go without saying that anyone who Bergoglio promotes is going to carry on the queer agenda in the Nous Ordo "church", or at least will not denounce it.

This soon to be cardinal puts "climate change" and "care of migranats" on the same moral plain as the dismemberment of babies in their mother's womb. This is nothing but a slap-down of Archbishop Cordileone for restricting Pelosi receiving communion.

Bergoglio now has modernist Cardinals on west coast and east coast with Cupich, his favorite, in Chicago.

The pro-abortion "pope" also recently went out of his way to praise yet another activist for abortion. Bergoglio, the pro-abortion "pope", has praised the work of apostate, Sr Carol Keehan, as someone “continuing the healing ministry of Jesus Christ”. Sr Keehan's crusading work in US health care led her to defy the US bishops’ conference to support President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act in 2010, which of course provided for government funded abortions on demand, and gender "reassignment" surgeries.

The pro-abortion "pope", Bergoglio announced Sunday that he will create 21 new cardinals Aug. 27, including Bishop Robert McElroy of San Diego, long seen as one of his key allies in the United States.

McElroy has strongly asserted his views that the Eucharist ought not be denied to politicians who support the legalization of abortion. In addition, he has often criticized what he sees an an elevation of abortion as a priority over other social concerns, such as the death penalty and care for migrants and the environment.

Bp. McElroy also tows the line on the whole LGBT/pedophile agenda ardently supporting Bergoglio's favorite sodomite promoter, "Fr." James Martin. This should go without saying that anyone who Bergoglio promotes is going to carry on the queer agenda in the Nous Ordo "church", or at least will not denounce it.

This soon to be cardinal puts "climate change" and "care of migranats" on the same moral plain as the dismemberment of babies in their mother's womb. This is nothing but a slap-down of Archbishop Cordileone for restricting Pelosi receiving communion.

Bergoglio now has modernist Cardinals on west coast and east coast with Cupich, his favorite, in Chicago.

The pro-abortion "pope" also recently went out of his way to praise yet another activist for abortion. Bergoglio, the pro-abortion "pope", has praised the work of apostate, Sr Carol Keehan, as someone “continuing the healing ministry of Jesus Christ”. Sr Keehan's crusading work in US health care led her to defy the US bishops’ conference to support President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act in 2010, which of course provided for government funded abortions on demand, and gender "reassignment" surgeries.

His bending to China is also most disturbing. He hasn't said a word publicly in condemnation about the recent arrest of Hong Kong's 95 year old Cardinal.

His bending to China is also most disturbing. He hasn't said a word publicly in condemnation about the recent arrest of Hong Kong's 95 year old Cardinal.
Yes, Bergoglio also sold out his comparatively "conservative" Novus Ordo church in China to the Communists.

I simply don't understand how anyone with a shred of sensus Catholicus can still regard this man as a true Catholic pope.

The (First) Vatican Council teaches that the “See of St. Peter ALWAYS remains unblemished by any error.” : “Indeed, their apostolic teaching was embraced by all the venerable fathers and reverenced and followed by all the holy orthodox doctors, for they knew very well that this see of St. Peter always remains unblemished by any error, in accordance with the divine promise of our Lord and Savior to the prince of his disciples: I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail; and when you have turned again, strengthen your brethren."

Bergoglio is taking calculated actions to counter Cordileone’s decision without doing so directly, which is exactly the modernist game. It's a two faced religion of "conservative" vs. "liberal" Catholicism.

Papal advisor Fr. Antonio Spadaro said Sunday morning that the pope’s appointment of San Diego’s Bishop Robert McElroy as a member of the College of Cardinals is “a strong and clear message for the Church in the United States.”

I wonder what this "strong and clear message" could be. Archbishop Cordileone, did you get the message? I think the message from the pro-abortion "pope" is to not harass public pro-abortion politicans about the scandal they cause receiving Novus Ordo communion and focus on more important issues, like "climate change" or the care of migrants or plastic drinking straws.

You know what is funny? As far as the fundamentalists on this site are concerned you are the enemy too. As far as they are concerned you, me, and all the other Catholics on this site---are equally Catholic. We are all equally evil and equally condemned.

In the second place, Pope Francis has been a disaster for the Church since the day of his election. I have stopped listening to him. I do not care what he does. I ignore him. The fact is---being a cardinal is not going to save anyone on the day of judgement. Favor with Pope Francis is not going to save anyone on the day of judgement. Some bishops know this. Many do not. What can I say? Wide the path that leads to destruction. That applies as much to the bishops and pope as it does anyone else. Pope Francis is not going to save anyone on the day of judgment. Pope Francis simply does not concern me. I know what our Faith is, and many bishops know what it is also. These are the bishops willing to stand up and be counted.

Pope Liberius was as cowardly as Pope Francis is--as Liberius signed on to an ambiguous creed that could be taken in Arian ways. During the Arian Crisis, most of the bishops were Arian because they were cowards. Those of us who know Church history--aren't bothered one bit by Pope Francis. Heck---ever hear of the Photian Schism? Yeah----read up on it. Though in that case--the pope actually had the back of the Patriarch of Constantinople--but the point is--this debate is not new----nor is the political fall out.

Sir, the Church has survived 2022 years. Pope Francis is a coward. Pope Francis does not know the Faith. Pope Francis has been a disaster for the Church---but---God is in charge. Some idiot pope who still thinks the year is 1970----cannot destroy the Church.

You know what is funny? As far as the fundamentalists on this site are concerned you are the enemy too. As far as they are concerned you, me, and all the other Catholics on this site---are equally Catholic. We are all equally evil and equally condemned.

In the second place, Pope Francis has been a disaster for the Church since the day of his election. I have stopped listening to him. I do not care what he does. I ignore him. The fact is---being a cardinal is not going to save anyone on the day of judgement. Favor with Pope Francis is not going to save anyone on the day of judgement. Some bishops know this. Many do not. What can I say? Wide the path that leads to destruction. That applies as much to the bishops and pope as it does anyone else. Pope Francis is not going to save anyone on the day of judgment. Pope Francis simply does not concern me. I know what our Faith is, and many bishops know what it is also. These are the bishops willing to stand up and be counted.

Pope Liberius was as cowardly as Pope Francis is--as Liberius signed on to an ambiguous creed that could be taken in Arian ways. During the Arian Crisis, most of the bishops were Arian because they were cowards. Those of us who know Church history--aren't bothered one bit by Pope Francis. Heck---ever hear of the Photian Schism? Yeah----read up on it. Though in that case--the pope actually had the back of the Patriarch of Constantinople--but the point is--this debate is not new----nor is the political fall out.

Sir, the Church has survived 2022 years. Pope Francis is a coward. Pope Francis does not know the Faith. Pope Francis has been a disaster for the Church---but---God is in charge. Some idiot pope who still thinks the year is 1970----cannot destroy the Church.

I don't know who here says you are condemned but thats not what we believe. We are all condemned without Jesus. Catholics have a false Jesus. But you can certainly repent and call on the name of the Lord and be saved.

Pope Francis does not know the Faith. Pope Francis has been a disaster for the Church---but---God is in charge. Some idiot pope who still thinks the year is 1970----cannot destroy the Church.

The vicar of christ doesn't know the faith? The vicar of christ, the infallible pope is a disaster? The vicar of christ is an idiot? And you want to persuade us to become like you? If there was ever a statement of an empty faith, your quote is just that.

The vicar of christ doesn't know the faith? The vicar of christ, the infallible pope is a disaster? The vicar of christ is an idiot? And you want to persuade us to become like you? If there was ever a statement of an empty faith, your quote is just that.
No; this is exactly my point: as important as the pope is, the Church is bigger than anyone pope. The Church survives even popes who do not know the Faith. The pope is man with an important office and a noble calling, but still a man.

No; this is exactly my point: as important as the pope is, the Church is bigger than anyone pope. The Church survives even popes who do not know the Faith. The pope is man with an important office and a noble calling, but still a man.
Not the vicar of christ? Not infallible? Not the prime minister of Gods kingdom on earth (according to some catholics)? So if its only an important office, it doesn't seem too necessary huh?

Not the vicar of christ? Not infallible? Not the prime minister of Gods kingdom on earth (according to some catholics)? So if its only an important office, it doesn't seem too necessary huh?
He brazenly denies the defined teaching on the papacy so he can keep his cardboard cut out "pope" and ignore every blasphemy, heresy or pagan worshiping act of apostasy that this man does and still pretend he is an actual "pope."

I hear a lot of propaganda around the internet about Pope Francis every day. But Pope Francis is well regarded throughout the world as the Pope for the eschatological age. Peel away all the conspiracy theories and you see a servant of the Church doing what is in his power to unlease the decrees of Vatican II. I'm full of hope for the Church going forward.

I hear a lot of propaganda around the internet about Pope Francis every day. But Pope Francis is well regarded throughout the world as the Pope for the eschatological age. Peel away all the conspiracy theories and you see a servant of the Church doing what is in his power to unlease the decrees of Vatican II. I'm full of hope for the Church going forward.
Any Pope that violates the teachings of scripture, is a fraud. He has no credibility at all.

Not the vicar of christ? Not infallible?
As a bishop, like all bishops, the pope is, in his capacity as pope, the Vicar for Christ. But he, like all bishops is still a man. A man occupies that office.

As pope, he is the Vicar for Peter. Once again, like Peter, a man.

The pope is not infallible. God is infallible. The infallibility of the pope is not the pope's infallibility, but God's. The same for the Church.
Not the prime minister of Gods kingdom on earth (according to some catholics)? So if its only an important office, it doesn't seem too necessary huh?
Just becasue it is only an office, does not entail it is not necessary. It is necessary. And yes, the pope is the Prime Minister of God's Kingdom on Earth; the visible expression of the invisible authority of God.

But the pope is a man. That is all I am saying.

I will only say that I agree with you in that Protestants who contradict each other in doctrines, worship, morality, and government are united in only one thing. It’s also amusing that Protestants on this forum make it abundantly clear that they do not desire communion, and are in no way in any kind of “communion” with your Novus Ordo church or the Catholic Church, despite your insistence that they are.

You know you are completely denying the Catholic dogma on the papacy. You cannot ignore your pope and pretend he doesn’t exist. You, as a “Catholic” are bound to obedience and submission because as the Vicar of Christ, he is the head of the visible Church on earth and is the standard and rule of Faith.

Pope Pius IX, Inter Multiplices: “This chair [of Peter] is the center of Catholic truth and unity, that is, the head, mother, and teacher of all the Churches to which all honor and obedience must be offered.”

You continue to argue like a Protestant against the Church by your slander of previous popes. Liberius was not a heretic and did not teach heresy to the Church. Pope Pius IX stated in Quartus Supra that Liberius was falsely accused by the Arians and he had refused to condemn St. Athanasius. Also, in his encyclical Principi Apostolorum Petro, Pope Benedict XV said that Pope Liberius went fearlessly into exile in defense of the orthodox faith. There has never been a true pope that has taught heresy to the universal Church.

Bergoglio is not a coward. It took alot of testicular fortitude to set up the worship of the pagan Amizonian fertility goddess, Pachamama, in the Vatican garden and process with it into St. Peter’s Basilica itself.That was a bold act of blasphemy and apostasy. Open, manifest apostasy and blasphemy by a “pope”! Explain to me how a true pope can take part in any way in that. St. Peter’s, if it ever comes back into the hands of Catholics will need to be exorcised, because of the apostasy, blasphemy and pagan worship that took place there.

Again, it is ridiculous to assert that Bergoglio is ignorant of the Faith. He was extensively educated in the pre-Vatican II Catholic Church. He knows the Faith, but he rejects it. He is a manifest public heretic. Actually he is a complete apostate.

This is in contradiction of the solemnly pronounced dogma of papal infallibility. If the Pope fails, that is, if he promulgates heresy to the universal Church, then the Church has defected and the gates of hell have prevailed.

St. Robert Bellarmine stated; "The Pope is the Teacher and Shepherd of the whole Church, thus, the whole Church is so bound to hear and follow him that if he would err, the whole Church would err."

Back