Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Yes, Jesus Christ was born as The Son of God and Man.
Therefore he cannot be god...
Hebrews 1:3 says EXPRESS IMAGE of His Person, which means EXACT IMAGE.
That means a reproduction sir. It does not mean we have two Gods. It is the same as you having a son who ia exactly like you.
And Jesus Christ is The ONLY Son who came from God.
Therefore Jesus is not God. If you have one son that came from you and a thousand sons that you adopted is the one son You?

GINOLJC, to all,
Sorry title are not persons.... next,

see above, next,

ERROR, ie, Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."

next... please.

PICJAG, 101G.
Matthew 28:19 says in the NAME(NOT title)of three Persons.
Three distinct Persons in 2 Cor. 13:14.
You are refuted.

And so? You are conflating a figure of speech with a literal son

Israel is not a mediator as the son of God.

So you are saying that God lied when he said about Jesus...this is my beloved son?

You are referring to Israel as a nation. Jesus the son of God is a real person, not a figure of speech.

His genealogy goes way back to Adam

He existed as a spirit. Not as a man or a nation.

He is the brother of all men since he himself is a man. You are purposely cutting the connection to Adam.

That passage is referring to which family the Messiah was born into. It does not negate the fact that Abraham was a descendant of Adam

If God is his Gather then he cannot be God.

Why? Is not historical Israel a failure before God? Did they not reject the messiah? Jesus did not resurrect Israel, did he?

You have no excuse now. What is the point of following Israel who rejected the messiah?
Jesus Christ is the brother of Christians ONLY, NOT all men.
If God is His Father, He must be God.

Therefore he cannot be god...

That means a reproduction sir. It does not mean we have two Gods. It is the same as you having a son who ia exactly like you.

Therefore Jesus is not God. If you have one son that came from you and a thousand sons that you adopted is the one son You?
Therefore He is BOTH Man AND God.
There is NO son who is EXACTLY like His Father EXCEPT Jesus Christ.
The ONE son that came from me has the SAME nature as me: MAN.

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
GINOLJC, to all,
Sorry title are not persons.... next,
DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
see above, next,

Sorry, if the title are not persons, then why separate them like this? Oh yeah, because they are distinct persons as expressed over and over and over again in Scripture.

BTW, it is utterly foolish to suggest that Scripture must use specific words in order to teach something.
ERROR, ie, Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."

A vacuous response. Where does Jesus say "I am the Father" in those words? Where does Scripture speak about "Diversified Oneness"? You can't believe it unless Scripture uses the word "Diversified Oneness". Oh wait a minute, this is all hogwash, just like your previous challenge.

God Bless

Matthew 28:19 says in the NAME(NOT title)of three Persons.
Three distinct Persons in 2 Cor. 13:14.
You are refuted.
what's the Names of your three separate and distinct persons?.....
and if you say the names of those three titles is Jesus then your three persons cannot be separate and distinct.
and if it's only one name, then it's one person, and not three persons.

Matthew 28:19 " Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

Acts 2:38 " Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Acts 8:12 " But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women."

did the apostle Peter and Philip get it wrong? NO, JESUS is the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. ONE PERSON, three titles.... reproved ... thrice..... :eek: YIKES!

I thought the Jews was Ignorant, and slow of leraning, well the gentiles also I see.

PICJAG, 101G

Sorry, if the title are not persons, then why separate them like this? Oh yeah, because they are distinct persons as expressed over and over and over again in Scripture.
he separate TITLES, not persons. listen the ONE "PERSON" God hold three dispensations, I AM THAT I AM or WHICH WAS, WHICH IS, and WHICH IS TO COME. same one person.
LISTEN and ... TRY ... to understand, Jesus is Father, the Ordinal First, "I AM" Spirit, without flesh is, CREATOR and MAKER of ALL THINGS, Genesis 1:1. Jesus is Son, The Ordinal Last, "THAT" was Spirit now diversified in flesh is, REDEEMER and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS that he created\, John 1:1
Jesus is the Father, (Spirit), and the Son, (flesh), in amalgamation, Revelation 1:1

this is too easy, for not to be understood.
A vacuous response. Where does Jesus say "I am the Father" in those words?
as "SAVIOUR" and REDEEMER he is OUR "Father", listen and Learn, 2 Corinthians 6:17 " Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," LISTEN, 2 Corinthians 6:18 " And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."

Now, DoctrinesofGraceBapt, please tell us who is the "Lord?" your answer please....
and what did the "Lord" say? read 2 Corinthians 6:18 again.

KNOW your bible please.

PICJAG, 101G.

Therefore He is BOTH Man AND God.
Therefore he is not God since God is not a man, or God and man.
There is NO son who is EXACTLY like His Father EXCEPT Jesus Christ.
How is Jesus exactly like his father when you just said Jesus is God and man, But his father is only God?
The ONE son that came from me has the SAME nature as me: MAN.
The nature of God is spirit. Jesus is a man, not a spirit. God is not a man.

Therefore he is not God since God is not a man, or God and man.

How is Jesus exactly like his father when you just said Jesus is God and man, But his father is only God?

The nature of God is spirit. Jesus is a man, not a spirit. God is not a man.
Your just a lost soul.?

Jesus implicitly ascribed this divine name to himself He said, “I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM” (John 8:

“I AM WHO I AM. . . .Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you’

he separate TITLES, not persons. listen the ONE "PERSON" God hold three dispensations, I AM THAT I AM or WHICH WAS, WHICH IS, and WHICH IS TO COME. same one person.
LISTEN and ... TRY ... to understand, Jesus is Father, the Ordinal First, "I AM" Spirit, without flesh is, CREATOR and MAKER of ALL THINGS, Genesis 1:1. Jesus is Son, The Ordinal Last, "THAT" was Spirit now diversified in flesh is, REDEEMER and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS that he created\, John 1:1
Jesus is the Father, (Spirit), and the Son, (flesh), in amalgamation, Revelation 1:1

So much explanation without a single word responding to what I said. I am talking about the titles of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and you are telling stories. How about this:

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you... But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. John 14:16-17, 26

I wonder why Jesus is using personal pronouns to distinguish between these three? It couldn't be because they are distinct persons?

A vacuous response. Where does Jesus say "I am the Father" in those words? Where does Scripture speak about "Diversified Oneness"? You can't believe it unless Scripture uses the word "Diversified Oneness". Oh wait a minute, this is all hogwash, just like your previous challenge.
as "SAVIOUR" and REDEEMER he is OUR "Father", listen and Learn, 2 Corinthians 6:17 " Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," LISTEN, 2 Corinthians 6:18 " And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."

You missed my point completely. Jesus doesn't say "I am the Father" in Scripture. You have to infer that from other things in Scripture as you just demonstrated. Therefore, faulting us for Scripture not using precise wording is silly.

Now, DoctrinesofGraceBapt, please tell us who is the "Lord?" your answer please....
and what did the "Lord" say? read 2 Corinthians 6:18 again.

KNOW your bible please.

You do realize you are just reading your theology into this passage as opposed to proving Jesus is the Father? 2 Corinthians 6:16-18 is a chain of quotations from the OT related to YHWH's relationship to the people of Israel. The text doesn't specify which person is talking.

God Bless

So much explanation without a single word responding to what I said. I am talking about the titles of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and you are telling stories. How about this:

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you... But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. John 14:16-17, 26
I wonder why Jesus is using personal pronouns to distinguish between these three? It couldn't be because they are distinct persons?
you said, "I am talking about the titles of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit". are they not titles?, so what to talk about?.

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. John 14:16-17, 26
so, who really sent the comforter? according to you, with the scripture above, the "Father" right... now this, John 15:26 " But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:" so it is the Lord Jesuswho is sending the comforter. do you know what this means? Jesus is the Father, who is the comforter.
so can the Lord Jesus lie? no, of course not. so he and the Father is the same ONE.
Oh my this is too easy not to comprehend

ou do realize you are just reading your theology into this passage as opposed to proving Jesus is the Father? 2 Corinthians 6:16-18 is a chain of quotations from the OT related to YHWH's relationship to the people of Israel. The text doesn't specify which person is talking.
so we can take this as yoiu don't know who the "Lord" is. thought so.

PICJAG, 101G.

He has ties to David through His mother, Mary.
The genealogies in Matthew and Luke are in reference to Christ The MAN. NOT to The Son of God.
His stepfather and mother fulfilled the commandments.
Your disrespect to The Holy Spirit is the same as the JW'S.
You have long since stumbled and fallen on your face many times.
Jesus Christ of God and Man The Son. Jews just can't swallow that, can they?
You really didn't respond to the facts.

Your just a lost soul.?
Now you are being my judge?
Jesus implicitly ascribed this divine name to himself He said, “I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM” (John 8:

“I AM WHO I AM. . . .Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you’
You are conflating three different languages. Hebrew , Greek and English, and I Am is not a divine name in any of those languages.

He has ties to David through His mother, Mary.
Therefore he is not god. God does not have a human mother
The genealogies in Matthew and Luke are in reference to Christ The MAN. NOT to The Son of God.
Christ the man IS the son of God... Even here your argument does not say he is God.
His stepfather and mother fulfilled the commandments.
This still implies that God has a mother.
Your disrespect to The Holy Spirit is the same as the JW'S.
Your disrespect to the scripture is the same as an unbeliever
You have long since stumbled and fallen on your face many times.
One must do that to relate to you face to face.
Jesus Christ of God and Man The Son.
How does that make any sense? That is not a quote from the scripture, it is just your made-up nonsense.
Jews just can't swallow that, can they?
If they did it would be like swallowing garbage. Why would anyone want to do that?

Back