Beliefs?
As the catholic believe?
As the Mormons believe?
As Muslims believe?
As Pentecostals believe?
As Baptists believe?
As Church of Christs believe?
As the Jews believe?

This is just a few of the 35k of other religious belief systems who make their gods what they would have their gods be.

The only one who has it right is God Himself, not these and what they have made of their gods. Some of these has three gods they worship and call it a trinity LOL.

I dont have a belief about God for God Himself is manifest in me just as He was manifest in Jesus.

Did Jesus have a belief about a god or was God actually manifest in him? See Matt 3:16.

This is not about beliefs -- it is about God manifesting Himself ini you as He did in Jesus to know who He is and all of His heaven just as He had to do in Jesus.

Until Matt 3:16 Jesus was of a belief system and even taught their laws for their beliefs of a god at a young age but the moment that God was manifest in him, those beliefs went right out the window.

Ironic is the very ones he once taught in the temples and the marveled at his knowledge of their laws, are th every ones who has him crucified for blaspheme against their belief systems after God reveals Himself in Jesus. We are no different from the same. .

Beliefs?
As the catholic believe?
As the Mormons believe?
As Muslims believe?
As Pentecostals believe?
As Baptists believe?
As Church of Christs believe?
As the Jews believe?

This is just a few of the 35k of other religious belief systems who make their gods what they would have their gods be.

The only one who has it right is God Himself, not these and what they have made of their gods. Some of these has three gods they worship and call it a trinity LOL.

I dont have a belief about God for God Himself is manifest in me just as He was manifest in Jesus.

Did Jesus have a belief about a god or was God actually manifest in him? See Matt 3:16.

This is not about beliefs -- it is about God manifesting Himself ini you as He did in Jesus to know who He is and all of His heaven just as He had to do in Jesus.

Until Matt 3:16 Jesus was of a belief system and even taught their laws for their beliefs of a god at a young age but the moment that God was manifest in him, those beliefs went right out the window.

Ironic is the very ones he once taught in the temples and the marveled at his knowledge of their laws, are th every ones who has him crucified for blaspheme against their belief systems after God reveals Himself in Jesus. We are no different from the same. .
Malarkey.

Malarkey.
As I stated only God Himself has it right but to you His way to be like Him is malarkey?

You must be of one of these belief systems instead of having God as your own disposition and a mind of Love, for God is Love, His way is Love, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit Love is called in the book.

Ghosh' Even Jesus learned this reality when he came out of one of these religious sects that he once taught the laws of in the temples of that belief system when God came to him and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to him in Matt 3:16, which seems to be malarkey for you?

Gary Mac.....you are malarkey.

In your OP you attacked every faith but your heretic faith. In your heaven there will be only one person....YOU.

Reactions: Mik
Gary Mac.....you are malarkey.
Christ always is to the religious minds.
In your OP you attacked every faith but your heretic faith.
I haven't attacked any faith, I use faith for faith will produce anything that you are determined to produce.
In your heaven there will be only one person....YOU.
In my heaven? The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you. see Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. Or is supposed to be within you!

There are many of us who live in His kingdom, or heaven, the place God resides, for man is the temple of Him, He is no where else. He is a God of the living, not the dead.

Do you know why His way is heresy for you and you Arte seeking a different heaven, kingdom, then the one Jesus said that is within? Because you are of another belief from the doctrine Jesus presented is all. Jesus was a heretic for the very same reason as you accuse me of for the very same reason.

You attack Jesus in his ways is all, you are not attacking me at all for all I can do is repeat to you that what Jesus said you should be in the Father.

I haven't attacked any faith, I use faith for faith will produce anything that you are determined to produce.
As Pentecostals believe?
As Baptists believe?
This is just a few of the 35k of other religious belief systems who make their gods what they would have their gods be....that's an attack

Your view is the only correct view.

As Pentecostals believe?
I really do not care what they believe.
As Baptists believe?
I really do not care what they believe.
This is just a few of the 35k of other religious belief systems who make their gods what they would have their gods be....that's an attack
How so? If they want to form their own beliefs for a god then go for it. That is what all denominations do.
SO the Catholic, Mormons, Baptists, Pentecostals, etc, all believe the same things for their religions?

In that I have to assume you are Catholic, Mormon, Pentecostal, for you all believe the same thing.

Which one of these denomination was Jesus of LOL.

Which one was Abraham of, which one was Moses of, which one was 120 of?
Which one are you of?

As for me I am of the Father of Love just as Jesus was of our God of Love. You haven't heard of Him have you?

Your view is the only correct view.
No Gods view is the only correct one. You are just a little confused how God sends corrections. It is by His Spirit not from a pulpit LOL.

In that I have to assume you are Catholic, Mormon, Pentecostal, for you all believe the same thing.
I have to believe you're a heretic because you think everyone else is incorrect...and only you have the truth.

In fact your beliefs align more with the cults.

I have to believe you're a heretic because you think everyone else is incorrect...and only you have the truth.
Oh No' not at all, there are a few of us who has receieved the same God Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and opens up who He is and all of his heaven to us and has found His way that He commands of you to be like Him and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

It is pretty obvious that has not happened in you as it did in Jesus and these others who God came to. But the promise is when you see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. You just have a different religion from that of Christ is all.
In fact your beliefs align more with the cults.
As Jesus was accused of the same, I agree with you that you see His way as a cult. Those of Jesus day hated him for being in that same state of mind as the Father as well as I and all who has received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

You dont have a clue why His way is cultish for you.

Oh No' not at all, there are a few of us who has receieved the same God Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and opens up who He is and all of his heaven to us and has found His way that He commands of you to be like Him and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

It is pretty obvious that has not happened in you as it did in Jesus and these others who God came to. But the promise is when you see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. You just have a different religion from that of Christ is all.

As Jesus was accused of the same, I agree with you that you see His way as a cult. Those of Jesus day hated him for being in that same state of mind as the Father as well as I and all who has received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

You dont have a clue why His way is cultish for you.
So, you're telling me your in the same state of mind that Jesus was in?

So, you're telling me your in the same state of mind that Jesus was in?
No different at all, Same mind, same Spirit, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, I and the Father are one just as Jesus was in the Father as one, see Jesus prayer to his God for you to be as well in John 17.

Why do you think God sent Jesus to show you His way if it is not to lead you to the Father? You dont know the Father do you? But the reality of God comes only when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.

You really do not know why God sent Jesus to show us His way and what it is to be of the Father to have the mind of Christ yourself ?
You really should follow Jesus in his ways in the Father if you are going to claim you are of Christ and anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God. Christ is Gods anointing, Christ in you. If you knew Him you would be like Him as Jesus was like Him as well.

No different at all, Same mind, same Spirit, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, I and the Father are one just as Jesus was in the Father as one, see Jesus prayer to his God for you to be as well in John 17.

Why do you think God sent Jesus to show you His way if it is not to lead you to the Father? You dont know the Father do you? But the reality of God comes only when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.

You really do not know why God sent Jesus to show us His way and what it is to be of the Father to have the mind of Christ yourself ?
You really should follow Jesus in his ways in the Father if you are going to claim you are of Christ and anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God. Christ is Gods anointing, Christ in you. If you knew Him you would be like Him as Jesus was like Him as well.
When God the Word incarnated on earth one of His "jobs", so to speak, was to subject Himself to the submission of God the Father ...that is God the Son became a servant. As a servant Jesus showed us a lot of the aspects of the Father. But, the chief reason was to die on the cross as a sacrificial substitute where the sins of the chosen...those who hear the voice of the shepherd...would have their sins imputed to Christ Jesus and Christ Jesus righteousness imputed to them. Those who receive the grace and mercy of forgiveness would then have God the Holy Spirit enter into and live in them. Those are said to have received the free gift of salvation.

When God the Word incarnated on earth one of His "jobs", so to speak, was to subject Himself to the submission of God the Father ...that is God the Son became a servant. As a servant Jesus showed us a lot of the aspects of the Father. But, the chief reason was to die on the cross as a sacrificial substitute where the sins of the chosen...those who hear the voice of the shepherd...would have their sins imputed to Christ Jesus and Christ Jesus righteousness imputed to them. Those who receive the grace and mercy of forgiveness would then have God the Holy Spirit enter into and live in them. Those are said to have received the free gift of salvation.

Reciting your creedal beliefs to the Judge on that Day won't be persuasive.

Reciting your creedal beliefs to the Judge on that Day won't be persuasive.

So how about this?

Are you dead?

Yes ...... your ok then.

Are you still alive?

OOOps ...... big problem.

or this ......

But Lord I never lived?

Last edited:
When God the Word incarnated on earth one of His "jobs", so to speak, was to subject Himself to the submission of God the Father
Just as we all has that same job who has from God that what Jesus had from Him.
...that is God the Son became a servant.
Then according to you I am God the son as well for I have the very same Father Jesus had who is our God. He in me and Ian Him are one. See John 17. Im in His very same image, you are supposed to be as well but you dont believe Jesus in John 17 or you would be like Him as well.
As a servant Jesus showed us a lot of the aspects of the Father. But, the chief reason was to die on the cross as a sacrificial substitute where the sins of the chosen...those who hear the voice of the shepherd...would have their sins imputed to Christ Jesus and Christ Jesus righteousness imputed to them.
The reason Jesus went to a cross is so man would have no more access to a god of flesh and access to the risen Spirit where man is the temple of. He in you and you in Him as one. John 17, just as Jesus was one in Him.
Those who receive the grace and mercy of forgiveness would then have God the Holy Spirit enter into and live in them.
Actually when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3, where we did receive His mercy and grace as our own disposition from God Himself to have the mind of Christ yourself.
Those are said to have received the free gift of salvation.
And salvation is God manifest in you that you be like Him and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it -- instead of all this other beliefs that you creed to. He isn't real to anyone until He is manifest Himself in them to have His same mind, the mind of Christ which is Gods anointing.

All that you are doing is shun Jesus for who you are supposed to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father and said you should have the same from the Father. It is pretty obvious that you have no intent for being that person of Christ that is anointed of God no different from the anointing Jesus had from God and said you should be perfect as He is perfect.

Back