How to know that God exists.

Okay, everyone, does existence ever going to get extinct, i.e. become nothingness.

From my part, No, unless you are out of your mind.

Anyway, let me hear from you even though I see you to be out of your mind, or perhaps in self-delusion.

The rest of you not out of your mind, think:
In ultimate summation, God and His existence are synonymous, i.e. they are identical - that is why there is something God cannot do, namely, to commit suicide.

From my part, No, unless you are out of your mind.

Anyway, let me hear from you even though I see you to be out of your mind, or perhaps in self-delusion.

The rest of you not out of your mind, think:
In ultimate summation, God and His existence are synonymous, i.e. they are identical - that is why there is something God cannot do, namely, to commit suicide.
Show us how pure existence equates to an eternal disembodied mind that possesses a will and intent to create.

Okay, everyone, does existence ever going to get extinct, i.e. become nothingness.
I think that something will always exist, even if it is just the cold atoms of a long dead universe. To call that something God, is to my mind ridiculous.

Pantheism is indeed theism, and it has precisely as much evidence for it as do any of the major monotheistic religions in the West.

aka. virtually none.

Then why not give one of those "others" an opportunity to do what you have failed so miserably to do? Want to see it again:

Fill in the blank:

"Stiggy was dishonest when he _________________________."
Really? That just about makes sense, have you forgotten your meds?
I know what you WON'T do. Here:

Fill in the blank:

Alright then. "Stiggy was dishonest when he _didn't________________________."

Nah, just kidding.

Alright then. "Stiggy was dishonest when he _didn't________________________."

VERY GOOD. You altered your task slightly. Let's have it your way. Let's see it in big bold fonts:

Fill in the blank:

"Stiggy was dishonest when he didn't ______________________."

... pretended to be an atheist.

You mean the one post out of 45,00 in which I pretended to be an atheist and then immediately said, "Just kidding?" I suppose you think George Clooney is dishonest since he's REALLY not Batman. LOL

ps. @Whatsisface is right, and proof of that is your demand that only direct quotes can prove what everyone else has concluded after watching your behavior here for several years.

Pay attention. I didn't ask for a quote. Here:

Fill in the blank:

... admit he was lying about being an atheist.

So you DO think George Clooney lied by pretending he was Batman? No offense, but that's pretty dumb.

Here, try again. Fill in the blank:

Show us how pure existence equates to an eternal disembodied mind that possesses a will and intent to create.

I will show you how: let yourself do genuine thinking:

"The rest of you not out of your mind, think:
In ultimate summation, God and His existence are synonymous, i.e. they are identical - that is why there is something God cannot do, namely, to commit suicide."

Let you 5wize think positively instead of negatively.

1. There is existence.
2. Existence are of two kinds.
3. Permanent and transient.
4. Transient existence depends on permanent existence to stay in existence.
5. In ultimae summation, the permanent existence "equates to an eternal disembodied mind that possesses a will and intent to create."
6. I call that God.

Hi Stiggy Wiggy and Whatsisface, thanks for contributing posts to the thread.

The thread is about How to know that God exists.

I can't make out which of you is pro God, and which anti God.

Or perhaps you both are pro God but in different ways.
Or you both are anti God but in different ways.

From me to you two: Help me!

Back