Beliefs?

"My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.” Isaiah 56:6-7
What partaining to Gnostics (spiritual) is v15 but natural (soul) live by v14, forget abiut spirit...It is not that Gnosis is something special, it just how God communes with humans. Open for everyone.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:6-9

so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:6-9
Bible is written for many diffeprent spiritual conditions, it is a stairway of human conscience, everyone is on own step of it, and spiritually can not understand the highe steps, spiritual formation is required (Heb 5,6, Matt 13, 1Cor13), Not one size fits all.

A question was asked:
"so how can we know* the way?"
Answer was:
"If you had known** me, you would have known my Father also"
*eidenai
**egnōkeite
Jesus said only by the way of Gnosis you may have spiritual knowledge. Sorry, this is His words.
He said he wasn't going to waste his time to study what gnosis means, all he knows about it is what someones else commented in ignorance for what gnosis means and just spews out in ignorance.

He is an expert on gnosis just ask him LOL. Typical of that religious mentality and call it Christian.

That is why I chose to receieve from God His mind as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, all of who God is and His heaven was opened to him as well, instead of having another mind such as the one Paul tries to give me as a sinner.

He said he wasn't going to waste his time to study what gnosis means, all he knows about it is what someones else commented in ignorance for what gnosis means and just spews out in ignorance.

He is an expert on gnosis just ask him LOL. Typical of that religious mentality and call it Christian.
Gnosis is not a religion, it is a method of knowing God, spiritual realms, partially it is common for the most religions of the world sadly was persecuted by satanic minds of Christian church. Christ Jesus stood for learning in spirit and truth -Gnostic base, Christ Jesus is teacher of Gnoosis , that why in Jn14 He stressd the difference in two types knowledge, not very hard to comprehend, just supplement KJV reading with periodically checking Greek meaning of the words.

Gnosis is not a religion,
Nor is Christ, Christ is the state of ones mind which simply is Love, the Spirit of Love, for God is a Spirit and His Spirit is Love for God is Love is He not? That isn't a religion,, that is a state of ones mind. Christ is man anointed of God wo be like the Spirit of Love that He is.
it is a method of knowing God, spiritual realms, partially it is common for the most religions of the world sadly was persecuted by satanic minds of Christian church. Christ Jesus stood for learning in spirit and truth -Gnostic base, Christ Jesus is teacher of Gnoosis , that why in Jn14 He stressd the difference in two types knowledge, not very hard to comprehend, just supplement KJV reading with periodically checking Greek meaning of the words.
Absolutely, good post thank you.

Bible is written for many diffeprent spiritual conditions, it is a stairway of human conscience, everyone is on own step of it, and spiritually can not understand the highe steps, spiritual formation is required (Heb 5,6, Matt 13, 1Cor13), Not one size fits all.
That's because in your gnostic mind you can sidestep the cross of Christ, (Col 1:19-24)
the intercessory work of Christ (Heb 5:5-6) and create your own god.

Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, Acts 2:44

Last edited:
Reactions: Mik
That's because in your gnostic mind you can sidestep the cross of Christ and create your own god.

My Gnostic mind: i paid my dues to fundumentalist straight belief. I kept receiving information beyond "elementary doctrine" i could not ignore that...

That's because in your gnostic mind you can sidestep the cross of Christ, (Col 1:19-24)

My Gnostic mind: i paid my dues to fundumentalist straight belief. I kept receiving information beyond "elementary doctrine" i could not ignore that...
You might of been day dreaming at the time.
No other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11

Act 2 - just implying that the way they followed came from Essenes or Thearpeutae.

You might of been day dreaming at the time.
No other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11
Paul in 1Cor 13 outlined the path of maturity, which begins with like looking through dark glass, i.e. not understanding...

JonHawk said:

Act 2 - just implying that the way they followed came from Essenes or Thearpeutae.
Why bother with your empty implications?
Since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, Heb 12:1-2

JonHawk said:

Since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, Heb 12:1-2
Something that was common knowledge/ practice then, which i like very much. No magic.

JonHawk said:

Something that was common knowledge/ practice then, which i like very much. No magic.
Of course you do, but outside of Christ you're dead in transgressions, which means you don't have access to His Spirit.

But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor4

JonHawk said:

Of course you do, but outside of Christ you're dead in transgressions, which means you don't have access to His Spirit.

But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor4
I confirm that 1 Cor 2 :14 is still valid, not if had any doubt.

JonHawk said:

I confirm that 1 Cor 2 :14 is still valid, not if had any doubt.
And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise; Rom 9:8

Back