Trump posts that he is 2nd greatest to Jesus.

Faithoverbelief

Wow. Can you say anti-Christ?

What about the disciples? How many others have been beneficial but Trump claims he is second to Jesus.

Satan is hard at work here.

I asked because I assumed you'd know, based on experience.

I've never been to a political rally, I've never even seen one driving by.

I've seen clips on TV and never saw any, but cookies are small, so some could be hiding somewhere.

Liberals are much more obsessed with Trump than conservatives, as demonstrated by the liberals here. Here’s hoping it drives them looney.

Liberals are much more obsessed with Trump than conservatives, as demonstrated by the liberals here. Here’s hoping it drives them looney.

I don't much care for Marxist leftism, so if they can be kept obsessing, the others can take their house out from under them and implement conservative policy.

Who knows, you may even be able to keep purchasing gas stoves in California.

Then, every now and again you can point and go "hey look, Trump!"

They'll all go running and complaining while adults craft legislation.

It takes some effort to go to a Trump rally, and Trump is currently the leading contender for the GOP POTUS nomination.
So clearly your side is obsessed with Trump, and our side is simply responding.

If your side ignored Trump, so would we.

I don't much care for Marxist leftism, so if they can be kept obsessing, the others can take their house out from under them and implement conservative policy.

Who knows, you may even be able to keep purchasing gas stoves in California.

Then, every now and again you can point and go "hey look, Trump!"

They'll all go running and complaining while adults craft legislation.
Well, perhaps if you were really paying attention, you would note that it is the Dems that are actually crafting legislation dealing with things like treatment of vets exposed to burn pits, infrastructure, covid relief, healthcare.

Repubs might be crafting legislation, but who favors bills that give tax cuts to the rich or ban abortion?

Well, perhaps if you were really paying attention, you would note that it is the Dems that are actually crafting legislation dealing with things like treatment of vets exposed to burn pits, infrastructure, covid relief, healthcare.

Repubs might be crafting legislation, but who favors bills that give tax cuts to the rich or ban abortion?
And you did not address the main point of his post in that the democrats are doing whatever they are doing from a marxist leftist point of view.

And it is a good thing to stop the evil of the murder of the unborn.

And it is a good thing to stop the evil of the murder of the unborn.
So why are Republican candidates busily scrubbing their websites of their former hardline anti-abortion positions and avoiding the subject in their speeches? (because they know it is a losing position)

So why are Republican candidates busily scrubbing their websites of their former hardline anti-abortion positions and avoiding the subject in their speeches? (because they know it is a losing position)
It was a long struggle to ban slavery, but totally worth it in the end.

Back