“GOINGS FORTH”

It wasn’t mockery. If what Trinitarians believe is true, that Jesus had two wills, then my statement is reasonable.

The fact that you stoop to attacking me personally shows you had no logical rebuttal.

Great. Now you are informed that the Trinity teaches one divine will, and the Hypostatic Union teaches two wills, a divine will and human will. If you are interested in learning both doctrines, then I encourage you to study more.

Silly goose, beliefs can be true or false, but that's not what I'm talking about above. I'm talking about the fact that one cannot have a false belief about what they believe. A quintessential aspect of believing something is having immediate, infallible knowledge about what is being believed whether or not that belief is true or false in reality. To put it another way, I can be wrong to believe Jesus is God, but I can't be wrong in believing that I believe Jesus is God.

Sounds to me like you are the one being silly here or rather deceitfull like usual, for you are not that spiritually stupid not to know what I was saying and remember, God knows this also.

You know good and well that what I was saying is that while you believe that you are believing in the true God and Jesus, you are not and don't lie by saying you didn't know this, otherwise I will have to think you are just plain stupid.
Why are you projecting your own bent up political frustration onto me?

I don't have any political frustration like those who belong to your cult do in hating the left like they do, for my citizenship is that of a superior Kingdom King and that is why I do not evolve myself in voting like you and your cult does.

The only reason that I am bringing up your cults support of Trump once again, is so that when you stand before God and are judged for it, there will be no "but, but, but I didn't know" for your support for this evil man is simply more evidence that you are in apostasy from the truth.

For I believe what Daniel very clearly stated in chapters 2 and 4 of his prophecy from God and also what Jesus stated in Act 1, that the times and seasons = the appointments and the Times and Seasons of God for who reigns and who is removed from reigning is not human business but rather God's alone.

This is just another evidence that you and your cult is in apostasy from the truth.

For while you want to quote Jesus' words "therefore render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar and render unto God what belongs to God" it doesn't belong to Caesar to decide who reigns and who doesn't and when they will reign and when they will be removed from reigning but rather unto God alone.

Why am I bringing this up?

So that when you stand before God and are judged for it, you will not be able to say, "but, but, but, now body told me about this".
Well it hasn't happened for the last two thousand years, so I won't be holding my breath.

God Bless

2 Peter 3:
3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare..
11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

By the way, haven't you ever noticed that while here in that tenth verse Peter speaking of the coming of Christ as a thief in the night speaks of how it will end with this heaven and earth being destroyed by fire, Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-4 speaks of how it will begin as unexpected and tells us that none of those who are still wicked will escape it.

In other words, it will be final, for either you will be saved or lost and the time to change that will have ended and if you read Revelation, this is also very clearly brought to light there also.

Now then also, if the day of Christ as a thief in the night comes unexpected with sudden destruction that none of the unbelievers = wicked will escape and it ends with the whole heaven and earth being destroyed, where are you going to fit your false idea of a 1000 year kingdom and second chance for the Jews in between when it begins and when it ends?

Now why did I give you all of that?

Again, it is more evidence for you and your cult to be judged by, for they are believing and teaching falsely about their pre tribulation rapture and also the 1000 years for there is no way that a 1000 year second chance kingdom on this earth for Jews who continue to reject Jesus will ever happen and 1 Thessalonians 5:1-5 and 2 Peter 3:10-12 very clearly reveals this also.

This is also why Jesus warned humanity and said, "be carefull how you listen and hear"

Great. Now you are informed that the Trinity teaches one divine will,
Interesting that you chose to make a distinction between what the Trinity teaches and what the Bible teaches.

and the Hypostatic Union teaches two wills, a divine will and human will.
You mean the Hypocritical Onion?

If you are interested in learning both doctrines, then I encourage you to study more.
All we need to do is study a little history to see what the Trinitarians did to those who refused to believe such polytheistic nonsense.

You should immediately notice all the red flags that go up if you have to excommunicate, torture and kill in order to get people to buy what you’re selling.

The fact that you DON’T see any red flags should give you pause.

Last edited:
Interesting that you chose to make a distinction between what the Trinity teaches and what the Bible teaches.

All we need to do is study a little history to see what the Trinitarians did to those who refused to believe such polytheistic nonsense.

You should immediately notice all the red flags that go up if you have to excommunicate, torture and kill in order to get people to buy what you’re selling.
I love that "you mean the Hypocritical Onion"

This is where you really see the total spiritual depravity and ignorance in trins and what they believe, for there is no such teaching in the scriptures as a Hypostatic Union" and that is why it is more like, "The two natures in one person falacious apostate religious hype" instead.

The fact that you DON’T see any red flags should give you pause.

Well, there is nothing of substance in this post.

A antichrist is also a spiritual underlying condition in a person's human spirit. Because that antichrist begins working in people on a spiritual level. Spiritually this causes a person to touch in agreement with that certain realities and understood as a continuous denial confession (self-proclaimed denials) or to say the same open denials to others repeatedly. For instance, you would think there would be common grounds between a Trinitarian and a Unitarian, namely that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah), right? No. It's not hard to discern the antichrist. As soon you mention that Jesus Christ is also God. That's where a Unitarian's spiritual underlying condition will act out in disorderly and in a denial blaspheming manner. After that, you will notice in every post Unitarian personally make, its always in the form of self-proclaimed open publicly denial confessions like "Trinity this blah, blah," and "Hypostatic Union that blah, blah." Or something along those lines.

In other words, Unitarians are exhibiting the characteristics of the one known as the antichrist. The antichrist has already come and is still here in the present day of age. Now one of the attributes of the antiChrist spirit is denial. Majority of Unitarians will say they believe Jesus is the Christ. But it's a denial that Jesus Christ is both God and Man, which is equivalent to denying the Father and the Son. Here are common characteristics of someone in denial when discussing "Jesus Christ is God."

⦁ Blaming other people.
⦁ Bickering about petty things.
⦁ Deflecting, evading, and refusing.
⦁ Justifying or rationalizing Scriptures.
⦁ Angry outlashes on the Trinity or the Hypostatic Union.

The list can go on and on, but those are the most common ones I've encountered. Don't be impressed by that, it isn't apologetics but denial. The thing is, denying the truth doesn't change the facts, the truth still goes on existing, regardless of what one thinks. Why do Unitarians come into Trinity forums and become disruptive? A Unitarian might give you different answers to that question. I suppose you can do a thought experiment thread and psychologically examine their spiritual underlying condition. Either case, don't fool yourself and think Unitarians are just there for apologetics training only, since there is something more sinister. But, rather, the actual underlying of their madness is driven by a spirit and embedded by the root of denial.

Well, there is nothing of substance in this post.

A antichrist is also a spiritual underlying condition in a person's human spirit. Because that antichrist begins working in people on a spiritual level. Spiritually this causes a person to touch in agreement with that certain realities and understood as a continuous denial confession (self-proclaimed denials) or to say the same open denials to others repeatedly. For instance, you would think there would be common grounds between a Trinitarian and a Unitarian, namely that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah), right? No. It's not hard to discern the antichrist. As soon you mention that Jesus Christ is also God. That's where a Unitarian's spiritual underlying condition will act out in disorderly and in a denial blaspheming manner. After that, you will notice in every post Unitarian personally make, its always in the form of self-proclaimed open publicly denial confessions like "Trinity this blah, blah," and "Hypostatic Union that blah, blah." Or something along those lines.

In other words, Unitarians are exhibiting the characteristics of the one known as the antichrist. The antichrist has already come and is still here in the present day of age. Now one of the attributes of the antiChrist spirit is denial. Majority of Unitarians will say they believe Jesus is the Christ. But it's a denial that Jesus Christ is both God and Man, which is equivalent to denying the Father and the Son. Here are common characteristics of someone in denial when discussing "Jesus Christ is God."

⦁ Blaming other people.
⦁ Bickering about petty things.
⦁ Deflecting, evading, and refusing.
⦁ Justifying or rationalizing Scriptures.
⦁ Angry outlashes on the Trinity or the Hypostatic Union.

The list can go on and on, but those are the most common ones I've encountered. Don't be impressed by that, it isn't apologetics but denial. The thing is, denying the truth doesn't change the facts, the truth still goes on existing, regardless of what one thinks. Why do Unitarians come into Trinity forums and become disruptive? A Unitarian might give you different answers to that question. I suppose you can do a thought experiment thread and psychologically examine their spiritual underlying condition. Either case, don't fool yourself and think Unitarians are just there for apologetics training only, since there is something more sinister. But, rather, the actual underlying of their madness is driven by a spirit and embedded by the root of denial.
The above is the self-righteous delusions of an idolater. Got it.

A antichrist is also a spiritual underlying condition in a person's human spirit.
Because that antichrist begins working in people on a spiritual level.
It's not hard to discern the antichrist.
In other words, Unitarians are exhibiting the characteristics of the one known as the antichrist.
The antichrist has already come and is still here in the present day of age.
Now one of the attributes of the antiChrist spirit is denial.
Some Catholic you are. I thought Lateran V (session 11) forbade you guys from speculating on the identity of antichrist? Your own council says those that do such things are the “L” word.

They are in no way to presume to preach or declare a fixed time for future evils, the coming of antichrist or the precise day of judgment; for Truth says, it is not for us to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by his own authority. Let it be known that those who have hitherto dared to declare such things are liars,

Or do you only give the councils you agree with authority over you?

Why do Unitarians come into Trinity forums and become disruptive?
I sense the spirit of the Inquisition in you.

Is this not a forum dedicated to discussing the Trinity? Having your polytheist flaws laid bare in front of you is not being “disruptive.” It’s meant to correct you and call you out of the harlot, lest you be a partaker of her sins.

Last edited:
Some Catholic you are. I thought Lateran V (session 11) forbade you guys from speculating on the identity of antichrist? Your own council says those that do such things are the “L” word.

They are in no way to presume to preach or declare a fixed time for future evils, the coming of antichrist or the precise day of judgment; for Truth says, it is not for us to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by his own authority. Let it be known that those who have hitherto dared to declare such things are liars,

Or do you only give the councils you agree with authority over you?

I sense the spirit of the Inquisition in you.

Is this not a forum dedicated to discussing the Trinity? Having your polytheist flaws laid bare in front of you is not being “disruptive.” It’s meant to correct you and call you out of the harlot, lest you be a partaker of her sins.

That's nice. I'm not catholic though.

Rewriting Scripture to make a point is never reasonable.
I didn’t rewrite Scripture. I said that if Trinitarianism was true, Jesus may as well have said what I suggested. But he didn’t.

And?

He determined to set aside his own will, which was not to go through what he knew was coming, and determined to God’s will instead.

Yep, and?

Oh yeah, you like drawing conclusions that have no logical connection to the text
itself as to condemn the theology of others.

God Bless

Given that Jesus' human will is part of his human nature, one.
It just went right over your head didn't it, for Jesus didn't have a human will until he was born a human being first and in your Bible verse Jesus said, "I came down from heaven not to do my own will but rather his who sent me"

So how would he have had a human will in heaven before he became a human being?

Yep, that did go over your head. He did not come down from heaven at all in your book. However in Scripture, Jesus said "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me." John 6:38.

Do you even believe Jesus "came down from heaven" at all?
Indeed I do but not as being God but rather he came from heaven out of God's mind = Logos as a new human created seed and to become the second man and last Adam through his conception through Mary by the Holy Spirit.

Therefore he didn't come to be a human being entirely through procreation from Adam like all other men and women have.

If "he came from heaven out of God's mind", then in reality, he was never in heaven before hand. So, he could not "have come down from heaven" at all. Nice job rejecting the very words of Scripture for theological reasons.

God Bless

Silly goose, beliefs can be true or false, but that's not what I'm talking about above. I'm talking about the fact that one cannot have a false belief about what they believe. A quintessential aspect of believing something is having immediate, infallible knowledge about what is being believed whether or not that belief is true or false in reality. To put it another way, I can be wrong to believe Jesus is God, but I can't be wrong in believing that I believe Jesus is God.
You know good and well that what I was saying is that while you believe that you are believing in the true God and Jesus, you are not and don't lie by saying you didn't know this, otherwise I will have to think you are just plain stupid.

You said more than that. You said "your believing into existance a god and Jesus who don't exist." To this I said "I don't believe in the existence of "a god." Do you really think such misrepresentations are honoring to God?" In response, you said "I am not answering to what you claim but to what you are really doing." And, it is to this I said "there is no way I can "truly" believe something I don't think I believe." So, one cannot have a false belief about what they believe. A quintessential aspect of believing something is having immediate, infallible knowledge about what is being believed whether or not that belief is true or false in reality. So in reality, I don't believe in "a god". Stop misrepresenting my position.

Why are you projecting your own bent up political frustration onto me?
I don't have any political frustration like those who belong to your cult do in hating the left like they do, for my citizenship is that of a superior Kingdom King and that is why I do not evolve myself in voting like you and your cult does.
The only reason that I am bringing up your cults support of Trump once again, is so that when you stand before God and are judged for it, there will be no "but, but, but I didn't know" for your support for this evil man is simply more evidence that you are in apostasy from the truth.

Again, why did you bring up politics? If I didn't say anything about politics, then how would you know or think to know that I'm somehow going to be judged if I vote against the Moloch worshipers in the DNC?

God Bless

Yep, that did go over your head. He did not come down from heaven at all in your book. However in Scripture, Jesus said "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me." John 6:38.

If
"he came from heaven out of God's mind", then in reality, he was never in heaven before hand. So, he could not "have come down from heaven" at all. Nice job rejecting the very words of Scripture for theological reasons.

God Bless
LOL! When he said he came down, he was speaking of being sent down from God not to do his own will and out from God's mind = The Logos, where he was conceived before the foundation of the world but he came from God's mind as a new created human seed and sent by God's Holy Spirit into the reproductive ograns of Mary.

This is what Jesus was saying in John 6 when he called himself the manna and the bread from heaven and you should have taken notice, that both are created substances and nowhere in John 6 did Jesus ever attribute the life that he would give through the sacrifice of his created flesh as that of himself being Yahweh God.

Nope, but rather that the life that he would give would come from the offereing of his created flesh (the bread and manna that came down from heaven) and just like death came through the created flesh of Adam also and like Paul also says in agreement to this in Romans 5:12-22.

So by all means then, go ahead and play dumb and pretend you didn't truly understrand what I said.

Nevertheless, for him to come down not to do his own will the way that you are believing, would mean that he had another will as God from that of God the Father, because he wasn't made flesh until he was conceived through Mary by the Holy Spirit and that was my point.

So however you want to excuse it away it matters not to me, for you will be the one held accountable for it in the end and not me.

Last edited:
You said more than that. You said "your believing into existance a god and Jesus who don't exist." To this I said "I don't believe in the existence of "a god." Do you really think such misrepresentations are honoring to God?" In response, you said "I am not answering to what you claim but to what you are really doing." And, it is to this I said "there is no way I can "truly" believe something I don't think I believe." So, one cannot have a false belief about what they believe. A quintessential aspect of believing something is having immediate, infallible knowledge about what is being believed whether or not that belief is true or false in reality. So in reality, I don't believe in "a god". Stop misrepresenting my position.

Again, why did you bring up politics? If I didn't say anything about politics, then how would you know or think to know that I'm somehow going to be judged if I vote against the Moloch worshipers in the DNC?

God Bless
LOL! Well by all means then, go ahead and play dumb and pretend you didn't truly understrand what I said.

If
"he came from heaven out of God's mind", then in reality, he was never in heaven before hand. So, he could not "have come down from heaven" at all. Nice job rejecting the very words of Scripture for theological reasons.
LOL! When he said he came down, he was speaking of being sent down from God not to do his own will and out from God's mind = The Logos, where he was conceived before the foundation of the world but he came from God's mind as a new created human seed and sent by God's Holy Spirit into the reproductive ograns of Mary.

Yep "he was speaking of being sent down from God not to do his own will", therefore, Jesus preexisted his conception in Mary.

Nevertheless, for him to come down not to do his own will the way that you are believing, would mean that he had another will as God from that of God the Father, because he wasn't made flesh until he was conceived through Mary by the Holy Spirit and that was my point.

I already admitted that Jesus has two wills, and I already pointed out that nothing requires this other will existed before the incarnation. Jesus said "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me." John 6:38. Note, "have come down" is in the past tense while "do my will" is in the present tense. What in this verse gives you the idea that if Jesus preexisted "he had another will as God"? Oh yeah, you have a very active imagination.

LOL! Well by all means then, go ahead and play dumb and pretend you didn't truly understrand what I said.

It's shocking that you are willing to throw your own words under the bus and say it is my fault I didn't truly understand what you said.

God Bless

Back